Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 12-13-2004, 05:50 PM   #1
WeldingHank
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WeldingHank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New england area meet.

Alright guys, here we go. The Official 240sxONE Christmas Meet is good to go. Here's the plan.

We'll meet Saturday December 18 at 2 pm at Fire And Ice - Cambridge for Lunch and chats and a general good time. Lunch at Fire & Ice is only $7.95 for all you can eat, and they have a liquor license too. If you've never been there, Fire & Ice is a Mongolian BBQ style restaurant. You get a plate, head up to the buffet and load up on raw fish, meat, noodles, veggies etc. then, you give the plate to the guys working around this giant grill in the middle of the restaurant and they cook it right in front of you. they have all kinds of different sauces so you could make anything from beef teriyaki to ginger scallops to chicken fajitas.

Once everyone has finished up, we'll head to Goodtimes Emporium in Somerville. They have the Initial D game as well as many other games and pool and all kinds of other stuff to do. Once we get here, it'll be time for PRESENTS!

We're gonna do two different gift exchanges. If you're short on cash, i understand, not everyone has to bring a gift. You can do one or the other, or do both. I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to bring a gift, cause she wouldn't really want to get a car toy back in return, so i don't expect your guests to either, but if they want to thats great. The more people that participate in this the better.

The first gift exchange will be a Rice'd out yankee swap with two catches. Everything should be under $10, and everything should be something you'd be ashamed to put on your car. Mugen badges, GT-R stickers, neons, Calvin peeing on a Chevy badge, Type R anything. We'll see who can come up with the ugliest worst rice gift out there. We'll run this like a traditional yankee swap, with the ability to swap presents with people who chose before you. Gifts for this do not need to be wrapped, everybody should be able to see what they're choosing from

The next will be the good one. The cost of the gift should be around $20, and it should be car related. Ideas include Option and Initial D DVDs, Diecast models, small RC cars, multiple small things all put into one package are fine. Try to find some cool stuff, so everybody doesn't get the same thing. Remember, all gifts should be wrapped. This one will be blind, we'll put a tag on each gift, and you'll pull a number out of a hat and get that gift. then, everybody will unwrap at the same time.

If anyone has any suggestions for things to do or anything else, let me know.

If you plan on attending, please post in this thread and PM me that you're coming and if you're bringing guests.
WeldingHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links