Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-14-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
Cudi

Trader Rating: (0)
Cudi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question FS: L28 + 4 speed trans

I will immediatley say that i am uneducated as far as what i have, i was hoping to get a little bit of help and learn what i exactly have. I also understand that this isnt exactly the perfect site or community, but many of you have a LOT of knowledge, and it doesnt hurt.

also the plan is an HR swap

Motor is still in: 1976 280z, stamped n42, with n42 on the header as well. Still trying to learn more about it. I had an original post that explained that I decided to go a vq route. So it's all for sale. Driveline and rear end will more than likely stay but not confirmed.
Motor was originally F.I. My assumption was it gummed up, and the owner at the time thought it was a good plan to go with a 4 barrel, it is a;
Holley 390 cfm, I can find the part number upon request. Also come the Arizona z car 4 barrel intake. It looks to be in near new condition along with the carb. I bought it from someone my age who didn't want to take the time to tune and thought it would be a different ordeal. I tuned the carb but had a bit of an issue getting the timing perfect.
Brand new ngk bpres(?) plugs. All of the old plugs looked good. Changed the oil with valvoline, I like the high zinc content. And I drove the car several times, felt good, and each gear is smooth.
I can provide more pictures upon request! I just don't know enough about it to be honest.

Only trades id look for are vq swap parts
Price im setting is 1500$ for everything, it is negotiable but im also hoping to learn and understand its worth.

[IMG]/http://s809.photobucket.com/user/chapinmaiers/media/IMG_0091_zpseznuqjom.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1[/IMG]

i hope the photos work, i never took the time to figure that stuff out, regardless i will attach a link to my library
http://s809.photobucket.com/user/cha...?sort=3&page=1
Cudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links