Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Bash Bars - Bumper Supports - Rear Bumper Support - Jacking Points - S13 & S14 - $150

New thread can be found here:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...64#post5653864

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 06-09-2014 at 07:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
These are LEGIT I have seen them, test fitted them and everything they are definitely the best bolt on solution bash bars i have EVER seen.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:59 PM   #3
Silviacraze05jr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Silviacraze05jr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
awesome, will order soon.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
I want one for the front S13 hatch. My front aftermarket bumper doesn't fit at all, and this might help me mount it up.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:33 AM   #5
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i like that look on that hatch.. can't justify the price for that though.. i wish it were free shipping :/

maybe with that thing on top of the bar, it will finally be worth it to get one. cars are still getting so messed up in wrecks with bash bars on.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:48 AM   #6
johnydoesit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
johnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I would just like to know how strong/safe they are to use as jack points.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:10 AM   #7
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
How are these with you basic FMIC set up? Doesn't seem like it would clear. Going to be using a 4" thick intercooler is the reason I ask.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #8
Dek-Thai
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dek-Thai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydoesit View Post
Same question plz and also do u have pics of oem silvia front bumper and rear bumper mounted?
Old 03-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
I want one for the front S13 hatch. My front aftermarket bumper doesn't fit at all, and this might help me mount it up.
It will definitely get rid of bumper sag and create a strong support for it to rest on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
i like that look on that hatch.. can't justify the price for that though.. i wish it were free shipping :/

maybe with that thing on top of the bar, it will finally be worth it to get one. cars are still getting so messed up in wrecks with bash bars on.
These bars are cheaper than a pair of high quality suspension arms. I can freight ship these as well, but it will take a bit longer. Bash bars were never meant to prevent a car from getting damaged in a hard hit. If you hit something hard enough, the bar will bend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydoesit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLspeed View Post
How are these with you basic FMIC set up? Doesn't seem like it would clear. Going to be using a 4" thick intercooler is the reason I ask.
The jacking points are very strong. It is designed to help you jack up the car faster if you are only tying to get the tires off the ground, ie. a tire change. The bars are designed to clear intercoolers. Almost any size intercooler will clear depending on how you mount it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dek-Thai View Post
Same question plz and also do u have pics of oem silvia front bumper and rear bumper mounted?
The stock bumpers will fit just like stock except you will no longer use the OEM bumper retainer. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of OEM bumpers at the moment.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #10
moco
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
moco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I got a S13 coupe with a supermade rear bumper you think that bash bar with the jacking point on the back will clear that supermade bumper
Old 03-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #11
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
No s14 rear with jackpoint?
Old 03-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #12
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by moco View Post
I got a S13 coupe with a supermade rear bumper you think that bash bar with the jacking point on the back will clear that supermade bumper
The Supermade bumper is shallower than the stock S13 bumper. I talked to Street Faction and he said he's not sure since he hasn't gotten a chance to try one. If you could send me dimensions of your bumper I can verify if it will fit or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
No s14 rear with jackpoint?
Not at the moment. I believe something is in the works.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:51 PM   #13
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Im rocking a street faction s14 kouki bash bar test fitted to a JDM kouki front bumper, but I'm using a USDM front bumper and it fits and functions perfect. Lights and intercooler clear with no problems.
Old 03-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #14
xDRFTurR1D3x
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xDRFTurR1D3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
S13 coupe rear w\o jack points shipped to 73099 please!
Old 03-17-2014, 07:31 PM   #15
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyzDTF View Post
Im rocking a street faction s14 kouki bash bar test fitted to a JDM kouki front bumper, but I'm using a USDM front bumper and it fits and functions perfect. Lights and intercooler clear with no problems.
Thank you very much for your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDRFTurR1D3x View Post
S13 coupe rear w\o jack points shipped to 73099 please!
Sent you a PM!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:44 AM   #16
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I sent you guys a Pm, but I also figured I'd post here.

I am looking for a front and rear bar for my car. It's a 1996 with a S15 radiator support and front end. Stock S15 front bumper.
I am told the S15 Rad support and Kouki Rad supports are fairly similiar.
Do you guys have anything compatible? I am also interested if you guys can make some sort of headlight support, seperate from the bash bar as in another bolt on piece.

I am also interested in a rear bash Bar/jack point for my S14 and ready to buy whenever you produce them. Thank you very much.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:37 PM   #17
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
I sent you guys a Pm, but I also figured I'd post here.

I am looking for a front and rear bar for my car. It's a 1996 with a S15 radiator support and front end. Stock S15 front bumper.
I am told the S15 Rad support and Kouki Rad supports are fairly similiar.
Do you guys have anything compatible? I am also interested if you guys can make some sort of headlight support, seperate from the bash bar as in another bolt on piece.

I am also interested in a rear bash Bar/jack point for my S14 and ready to buy whenever you produce them. Thank you very much.
A rear bar hasn't been made yet for the S14, but I believe it's in the works. The factory bumper mounting location was not modified when installed the S15 core support, correct? Unfortunately, headlight supports cannot be added on as that is a very custom job that will need to be done one site.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #18
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-20-2014, 05:14 PM   #19
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-21-2014, 07:23 PM   #20
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #21
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #22
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:21 PM   #23
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-27-2014, 07:27 PM   #24
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-28-2014, 07:07 PM   #25
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-28-2014, 11:43 PM   #26
nyc240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

nyc240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
any pics of s14 kouki please text me 6465912341 or pm
Old 03-31-2014, 07:19 PM   #27
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc240sx View Post
any pics of s14 kouki please text me 6465912341 or pm
Here is a picture on a kouki.

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 04-01-2014 at 06:04 PM..
Old 04-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #28
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #29
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #30
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Closed Thread