Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
s14 left over parts: grey carpet, center console, MT brake and clutch padals...etc.

Hi,

I got some leftover parts from the conversion....Everything is off a 1998 240sx s14 kouki LE model......

Here is what I have

- s14 Grey Carpet....Great shape...no tear....Just need a good clean: $150 shipped
- s14 MT and Clutch padals: $100 shipped
- s14 Center console: $90 shipped
- s14 OEM kouki Guage cluster: $80 shipped....SOLD now
- s14 AC trim and radio trim+ash tray: $100 shipped......SOLD radio trim and ash tray

New prices & more parts added;

- s14 AC trim: $65 shipped
- s14 under dash harness :$100 shipped.....Note: the harness came off 1998 s14 240sx LE model automatic transmission
- s14 LHD kick panels...great shap :$70 shipped for a pair
- s14 manual AC controller: $50 shipped

Sorry to say that the dash isn't for sale.....

Please find the more pictures from the link below

LHD Stuffs Photos by Koukinaka | Photobucket

If you need anything, just PM me.....

Last edited by Kriskouki; 05-29-2013 at 11:21 PM..
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Anyone?.....
Old 05-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Marcyprojects
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Marcyprojects is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can u PM me a price on the radio bezel and ash tray to 32216? I dont need the AC bezel. thx
Marcyprojects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #4
Kriskouki

Just sold the radio trim and ash tray

Last edited by Kriskouki; 05-23-2013 at 11:03 AM..
Old 05-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
DeCepTiCon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
DeCepTiCon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Just sent you a message
DeCepTiCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #6
-SpOoLiN-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
-SpOoLiN- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Interested in clutch and brake pedal setup shipped to 36869. Pm me
-SpOoLiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #7
1sickS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
1sickS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Becareful dealing with this guy!! He agreed to sell me the clutch and brake pedal but decided to back out and refund the money at the last minute. WHAT KIND OF SELLER DOES THAT SHIT!?!?!
1sickS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
DeCepTiCon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
DeCepTiCon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
@1sickS14 Thanks for a heads up. I was trying to buy that part from him too! lol
DeCepTiCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #9
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickS14 View Post
Becareful dealing with this guy!! He agreed to sell me the clutch and brake pedal but decided to back out and refund the money at the last minute. WHAT KIND OF SELLER DOES THAT SHIT!?!?!
He paid me $100 for the MT padals....Then, I refunded his money back less than 2 hours after worth......Because I don't feel that I can really do any business with this guy......

The whole story is that he wanted to buy more parts from me (s14 kouki side skirts, AC controller, AC center vent with switches, and the s14 kouki guage cluster).....which I told him that I already give him a deal.....

Note: I told him that the best I can do is $305 shipped/paypal'd for everything....but he still keeps barginning, which he counter-offered me at $280 shipped/paypal'd.....

Come on guys.....Please be fair to me......I told him many times that $305 is the best I can do, and the price even includes shipping and 4% paypal fees, which I am shipping from Thailand......The cost to ship my items is 2-3 times more than people in the US will pay.......After all, I wasn't so comforatble dealing with him anymore... as the more I talked to him, the more I felt bad about his bargaining......

You guys can even do your own judgement.....I was asking super low prices for the parts, which already includes shipping and 4% paypal fees.....I think the prices is already cheaper than picked up prices from other sellers......

Note: my original asking prices was

$170 shipped/paypal'd for s14 kouki side skirts without end caps
$80 shipped/paypal'd for s14 kouki guage cluster
$85 shipped/paypal'd for the s14 AC controller and AC vents/trims

The total price was $335, which I asked him only $305 shipped/paypal'd for the parts above.....But, he still keep make it lower at $280 shipped/paypald......Honestly, I cannot do that........

You can see above pictures on the conditions of the parts I have.....All the pictures has been done as best as I can to present all the aspects.....Then, compared to the prices I am asking........

Lastly, I have no idea why he really wanted to revenge me like this by posting a negative feedback to my page.......Again, I already refunded his money after I felt that I cannot do it anymore......So, I am sure I didn't owe him any dime.......

------------------------------

Dear moderator....

If you can, please help make sure that justice is served......this isn't fair to me at all that he can leave any negative feedbacks to anyone......In this situation, it was just like he wants to make a revenge because I cannot sell him the parts......

Last edited by Kriskouki; 05-26-2013 at 06:30 PM..
Old 05-25-2013, 04:11 AM   #10
DriftEmperor88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
DriftEmperor88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I agree with the seller. You can't agree to a price then bargain for a cheaper price at the last second. Price is already cheap as it is.
DriftEmperor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #11
Zenki@138

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki@138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do u have the brake pedal ?
Zenki@138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #12
Kriskouki

SOLD the guage cluster, radio trim, ash tray.....
Old 06-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #13
Kriskouki

MT clutch and brake padals are still available.....
Old 06-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #14
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
How much is the AC trim again? I've been looking for one for a while... That is, if the tabs are still good.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #15
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
How much is the AC trim again? I've been looking for one for a while... That is, if the tabs are still good.
PM sent.....
Old 06-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #16
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
You always sell tons of parts, you happen to have a zenki bumper retainer? free bump.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #17
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
You always sell tons of parts, you happen to have a zenki bumper retainer? free bump.
If I had one, it was always sold it with the bumper......sorry....