Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Richboi

Trader Rating: (0)
Richboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Okay so here's what I'm dealing with shady ass people!

[CENTER]Just want everyone that deals with this Andrew(RotaDrifta69) kid to know what kind of person he is!

Last edited by Richboi; 08-09-2012 at 06:47 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
Richboi

Richboi is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by Richboi; 08-09-2012 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richboi View Post
Okay well originally you all know I had a BMW shell for sale on here (and being parted out), okay well there was also a Rx-7 FD shell up for sale at the same time by RotaDrifta69. Now there was a guy on the forum called Alto832 That wanted to buy the FD but Andrew(RotaDrifta69) didn't wanna sale it to him because it would take to long to pay him. Andrew wanted to buy my shell at the time to so that's why he was trying to sale the RX-7 so fast. So my dumb ass suggested that he just trade me BMW for RX-7 shell and I deal with Alto832 so we did my dumb ass forgot to get a bill of sale from Andrew. Now it's been two months Alto832 finally payed me the last couple hundred dollars(which majority of money is gone to bills and debts that needed to be payed) this past week so he decides yesterday to go see the car (instead of going two months ago). Well when he gets there he calls me and tells me the car is not there! Bullshit right so he lets me speak with the owner of the shop(select automotive) and he tells me that Andrew(RotaDrifta69) came and picked up the shell two weeks prior to this and resold it to make some money (even though he already had my shell BMW which he also sold) So now it is being made to seem like I knew about this shady act performed by Andrew(RotaDrifta69) Which I didn't I hadn't spoken to Andrew(RotaDrifta69) since the beginning (Except now trying to find this fucking shell!) So now I have till Friday to come up with $1000 dollars, or a Rx-7 shell because Andrew(RotaDrifta69) decide he was gonna be shady, & make some extra cash off a car that he was not supposed to!

And when I text Andrew(RotaDrifta69)(Since he won't answer my calls because he "is at work") He tells me it's not his problem & and presides to laugh in my face(through Text) I'm asking him to give me the number to the person who he sold the car to so I can speak with this person.

So if you are the person who bought this RX-7 shell from him well this is what I have gotten into because of Andrew(RotaDrifta69)

Is this what is condoned on H240sx I don't think so this is really screwed up!

This is what I'm dealing with at this point aren't people outstanding man!dunno

Two self-inflicted dumb ass insults. Dumb ass confirmed.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So you decided not to have the title for the RX-7 on hand and you already spent the money even tho the transanction wasn't 100% complete?!?! Sounds like you fucked up...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
So my dumb ass suggested
that just about sums it up. Live and learn. /thread
Old 08-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Best part is, what the fuck does this thread gotta do with this forum?!?! We dont even have a fucking member with that SN!!! What good is this gonna do if there is nothing to tie this idiot of a seller in here...

I actually peeked at the other forum.
Cliff Notes:
Traded an E36 shell (This Idiot) for an FD shell (Rota Idiot), the FD shell is to be sold to another person (Broke Ass), who was making payments to This Idiot. Who the fuck needs to make payments for $1k shouldnt be modding cars but thats another can of worms. But the kicker was, both cars have no fucking titles, didnt even bother to make a bill of sale. So there is no paper trail and the FD buyer, Broke Ass, didnt bother to pick up the shell from a shop for 2 months and This Idiot didnt bother to check up on it but he decided to spend the money. Rota Idiot then decided to pull a fast one and sold the E36 shell and the FD shell. Now This Idiot is crying about getting taken advantage of even tho he did absolutely nothing to protect himself. Rota Idiot knew there's nothing they can do so he just laughed at This Idiot on the forum and even bragged about how he is teaching This Idiot a lesson (Basically being the ultimate douche, douche but a smart ass douche).

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Congratulations.

Old 08-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Is the "Richboi" nickname some sort of twisted humor? Cause obviously you can't be too well off if you're meddling around with fucked up shells... LOL!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
pearl-s14

pearl-s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Okay well originally you all know I had a BMW shell for sale on here (and being parted out), okay well there was also a Rx-7 FD shell up for sale at the same time by RotaDrifta69. Now there was a guy on the forum called Alto832 That wanted to buy the FD but Andrew(RotaDrifta69) didn't wanna sale it to him because it would take to long to pay him. Andrew wanted to buy my shell at the time to so that's why he was trying to sale the RX-7 so fast. So my dumb ass suggested that he just trade me BMW for RX-7 shell and I deal with Alto832 so we did my dumb ass forgot to get a bill of sale from Andrew. Now it's been two months Alto832 finally payed me the last couple hundred dollars(which majority of money is gone to bills and debts that needed to be payed) this past week so he decides yesterday to go see the car (instead of going two months ago). Well when he gets there he calls me and tells me the car is not there! Bullshit right so he lets me speak with the owner of the shop(select automotive) and he tells me that Andrew(RotaDrifta69) came and picked up the shell two weeks prior to this and resold it to make some money (even though he already had my shell BMW which he also sold) So now it is being made to seem like I knew about this shady act performed by Andrew(RotaDrifta69) Which I didn't I hadn't spoken to Andrew(RotaDrifta69) since the beginning (Except now trying to find this fucking shell!) So now I have till Friday to come up with $1000 dollars, or a Rx-7 shell because Andrew(RotaDrifta69) decide he was gonna be shady, & make some extra cash off a car that he was not supposed to!
And when I text Andrew(RotaDrifta69)(Since he won't answer my calls because he "is at work") He tells me it's not his problem & and presides to laugh in my face(through Text) I'm asking him to give me the number to the person who he sold the car to so I can speak with this person.

So if you are the person who bought this RX-7 shell from him well this is what I have gotten into because of Andrew(RotaDrifta69)

Is this what is condoned on H240sx I don't think so this is really screwed up!
This is what I'm dealing with at this point aren't people outstanding man!dunno
It's not condoned on H240, you got played like a fool and now you're posting on other forums to show even more people that you are a fool.
A verbal agreement means less than dick. At least next time you'll know better. Signed title, signed bill of sale, or no deal.
So in a way, RotaDrift saved you from future headaches.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
It sounds like you pretty much shot yourself in the foot on this whole deal. First, you traded shells with no title or proof of sale, then you keep the car where the seller can just walk in and take it with no questions asked. I'm not saying what he did was right but you pretty much set yourself up for that one..at least it was a fairly cheap lesson to learn.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
What does this have to do with Zilvia, or even 240's at that? Fuck off newb.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #12
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
What does this have to do with Zilvia, or even 240's at that?
Nothing. Idiot trying to spam forums.