Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
240obsessed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240obsessed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 FS/FT: '96 240sx S14 SE w/ SR20 Blacktop

Alright guys, I just got the car about a month ago. I jumped on it because I wanted a 240 but I realize now I should have waited because I really want an S13. It's a 1996 Nissan 240sx SE, with an s13 blacktop SR20DET swap.

Car wasn't in the best shape when I got it. The ecu was on the floor, had a shitty random MAF, battery brackets were loose, and some other little things.

Since I bought it, I've been generally cleaning it all up. I changed the oil to Mobil 1 10w30 fully synthetic, installed an OEM SR20DET MAF, bolted the ecu in and put the interior plastic peice over it, moved the boost gauge from the pillar to the center under the radio, and some other small things. The motor feels strong, the last owner freshened it up. She's looking pretty clean now and I drive her everyday to work and my girlfriends.

To throw the negatives out right away, it may need a new turbo; there was some white smoke on idle I noticed like last week but it doesn't do it very often and I don't think its the headgasket since that was just done. Rear passenger quarter is dented in a few places and the trunk has spoiler holes. I don't have the back seats either, last owner was supposed to give em to me but bailed.

Since it is an SE, it has power everything (A/C removed though), a Viper alarm, 5 lug (on Z32 wheels), and a sunroof. Motor is stock.

Here's the modlist:
S13 Blacktop SR20DET Swap
Greddy FMIC
Greddy BOV
Cusco Mounts
Full Megan Exhaust
New oem clutch
Isis Intake
Isis Rad
Coilovers (Apparently a prototype from PO's friend's company, I don't know the name)
Lower Links
Rocker Arm Stoppers
Relocated Battery

Sorry for the novel of information, but I like to be honest with people. Let me know what you think.

I will sell outright for $5800 obo. I'm interested in trades of all kinds, I'd love an S13 coupe but throw some offers my way.

You can PM me or text me at 443-616-7705. Thanks!

Pics:
(I know these are horrible, I will take more today. For now its all I have.)

240obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
alixander2012
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
alixander2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Very nice looking s14. My car looks like a twin of yours but I still have a ka24de in it "BOO", would love an sr20 but I doubt anyone would wanna trade an sr20 powered car for a ka powered car, thus my dilemma will never end. GLWS
alixander2012 is offline   Reply With Quote