Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Phaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Logitech G27 for PS3 PS2 PC $200

I am selling my slightly used but in perfect condition Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. I have only used this for about 2 hours total playing time in the past 2 months that I've owned it. I have to let go of this because I do not have time to use it and it will do better for someone who does have the time. This is a great wheel and I love it.

This is a great wheel and it works and looks like its brand new.

I will ship for additional $30. It's a pretty big box.

Paypal accepted if you pay 3% paypal fee.

text is best way to reach me: 818-220-3425

Old 01-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
HellaSexyS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
HellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownHellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownHellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i have the same wheel for my ps3 and gran tursimo 5, its hella fun

bump for you
HellaSexyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Phaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfection
Bump.

asdfl;kjasfd;j
Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM   #4
Howie Felter Snatch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Howie Felter Snatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just saw one of those sell for $200 as well. It will sell, just hold off from all the low-balling b!tches.
Howie Felter Snatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:12 AM   #5
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
married life sucks

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie Felter Snatch View Post
Just saw one of those sell for $200 as well. It will sell, just hold off from all the low-balling b!tches.
Thanks for your input! I'm not budging on the price. it's worth more and it's super fun to use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonix36 View Post
married life sucks
I'm not married yet. what are you talking about?
Old 01-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
exactly key word is YET and your already getting rid of your single life possessions

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
exactly key word is YET and your already getting rid of your single life possessions
uhm.. i'm selling it because I don't have time to play with my ps3. I have lots of other things to do and this sits in my room. I have no idea what you're talking about, darkness. I've been in this relationship for over 8 years, and I do whatever I want. If you knew my relationship at all, you'd know why I'm marrying this person. I'm sorry if that's how YOUR relationships work out, but that isn't my case. Please take your ignorant comments out of my thread. You have my number. If there's more you want to add to it, you can text me.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Dam son. Don't get you Ass in a knot. Just saying.

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Dam son. Don't get you Ass in a knot. Just saying.
My ass is not in a not. Like I said, take your comments off of the thread and text me if you have anything more to say. if you don't have my number, it's 818-220-3425. For you to speak of my personal relationship without having the slightest idea about it is irrelevant to this thread. So if you want to talk about me, do it directly to me.

Anyway, this wheel is still for sale. I apologize for the incompetence on this thread.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #11
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Need this gone today!! $180!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:24 AM   #12
TrueFreshness
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TrueFreshness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
180 shipped to 29212?
TrueFreshness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:04 AM   #13
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFreshness View Post
180 shipped to 29212?
Sorry, but no.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #14
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Is the force-feedback controllable? I heard it's better to drift in GT5 when it's turned off. Where you located? (this is malmen, btw)
Old 01-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
brn2slid
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
brn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Too bad in 180 shipped, after shipping and fees might as well buy new. Good luck man
brn2slid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #16
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

sold.