Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
WTB - S13 Silvia Headlights (or covers)

Came out this morning, turns out some dick not only keyed my car but specifically broke my triple projector headlights.

Looking for a set (new/used) S13 Silvia headlights ~ doesn't matter if they're bricks, 2/3 projectors as long as they work, no broken tabs, wiring harness, etc.

Would consider a set of Circuit Sports Clearcovers too ~ if anyone has any experience putting these on, would be interested in a set if they came with instructions or recommendations on who could do install them.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area (Hayward) so looking for local sellers, but if you've got what I'm looking for, give me a price quote with shipping via e-mail - [email protected]

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
huffandpuff00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
huffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
do you need both headlights? i have a driver side dual!
huffandpuff00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:45 AM   #3
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Do you need the glass? It's unclear what exactly you are looking for. I have some duals with broken tabs that I can pull the glass off and sell if thats what you need.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
I got triple projectors with Cs clear cover comes.with hids check out my fs thread
drftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thanks, all.

It looks like the actual projectors are fine, but the glass is broken. I'll send a separate note to you Andy about the glass (obviously shipping scares me due to how it should be packed).

I've received a number of offers, but I figure that if I can remove the glass and replace it with new/unbroken glass or the circuit sports (plastic) covers, that might be the easiest/best solution.

Though if you're local and you've got a great deal, please keep 'em coming!
[email protected]

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote