Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
WTT: Feeler!! S14 Trust/Greddy DD For RS-R Invidia Orido Exhaust!

Yes I have A Trust DD Exhaust 3" piping dual 4" tips
willing to trade plus cash on your side For an RS-R Invidia Orido Special Exhaust!
Cash will depend on condition!

Mine:

What im Looking For!

Last edited by essforteen; 04-28-2011 at 05:08 PM..
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
I know its a long shot but someone has to have it!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
are you fucking kidding me? I WANT THIS!!!!!

damn it, I have an Invidia N1 T___T.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
s14canyoncity
Zilvia FREAK!

s14canyoncity is an unknown quantity at this point
I want this exhaust ... how much you looking for it? PM me or txt me if you still have my number
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Pm me! I'm willing to buy it from you as well

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Are you mind fucking everyone Mr. Chris Angel...
Honestly...

Please sell this to someone that is going to actually respect its greatness and not destroy it!!

-Drew
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
i have a RSR nvidia Orido edition for S14 and it looks nothing like that. that looks like a plain RSR exmag exhaust.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:48 AM   #8
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebornS14 View Post
i have a RSR nvidia Orido edition for S14 and it looks nothing like that. that looks like a plain RSR exmag exhaust.
what does it look like? im curious what all the buzz is about...
Old 04-29-2011, 07:04 AM   #9
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
^theres a pic in the first post
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14canyoncity View Post
I want this exhaust ... how much you looking for it? PM me or txt me if you still have my number
I really dont want to sell it now! Looking for the exhaust thats up there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
Pm me! I'm willing to buy it from you as well
Dont want to sell yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Are you mind fucking everyone Mr. Chris Angel...
Honestly...

Please sell this to someone that is going to actually respect its greatness and not destroy it!!

-Drew
I actually have 2 Mindfuck that! haha! Im a hoarder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebornS14 View Post
Then you dont have the Orido Special its full stainless ( You might have the Ex-Mag)

The exhaust is not in pristine condition the canister was cracked and then had a shop weld it up! The tip one pipe is good and the other has some damage easily fixable but im lazy!

And again Not sure whether to sell or not!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:32 PM   #11
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
trrraadeee for dart izummiisssssss. ehhheheheh
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i'm surprise the Chinese havent copied this exhaust.. geez it seems everyone wants it, me included.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

I Have recieved an offer i could not refuse so Its SOLD Guys Sorry!!

Mods Please Lock!!!