Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
SUPER SALE, prices lowered AGAIN! s-13,s-14,h2o guage,NT03's,RE01R's,MORE!!!

FRESHLY MACHINED stock SR flywheel

This is a stock SR20DET flywheel that has been freshly machined. Judging by the wear and the clutch that came on it I'm pretty sure this is the first time it's been machined as well. It's in great shape, no rust ot any other damage...

$40

CLEAN SR20DET coilpack harness

The harness is in good condition. All connectors are in good shape and it is completely un-cut.

$20

SR20DET coolant temp sensor subharness

This is the subharness that plugs into the main engine harness and goes to the engine coolant temp sensor and the coolant guage sender. It's in good condition, no damage.

$10

Automoter "sport comp" water temp guage

This is an Autometer "sport comp" mechanical water temperature guage. The guage is lighted and is in good working condition...

SOLD!

Z-32 MAF adapter

This is an "r-tec" brand MAF adapter for a Z-32 MAF sensor. It's a pretty nice piece, one-piece billet with threaded holes. I'll measure the air filter size asap...

SOLD!

S-13 powersteering hardline assembly

This is the power steering hardline assembly from a DOHC (kade) s13 240sx. It is the complete assembly including all brackets and clips and both hardlines only. I do not have the rubber hose section or the pressure switch unfortuanetly. Those can be sourced new at your local auto parts store or used here of course. The lines and brackets are in good shape no damage at all as far as I can tell.

TRASHED...

Chuki bumper grilles

The grilles are in pretty good shape, nothing but minor knicks. The screws are included with the grilles, but unfortuanetly I don't have the screw clips.

$10

S-13 pop-up light shrouds

The shrouds are not in perfect condition, they do have some large scuffs on them. They are not cracked though and fit and function perfectly.

$10

Cheap s13 steering wheel hub
This is a no-name brand hub. Unfortuanetly I do not have the plastic cover for it. Also the wire for the horn is broken off. It is otherwise completely functional and the turn signal works properly.

$5

S-13 radio brackets w/beat up din pocket

The radio brackets are in good shape and the din pocket is useable, it's just not that pretty. The main reason that I'm even including it is because it keeps the screws from getting lost. Unfortuanetly I do not have the special screws for the radio though...

SOLD!

S-13 sidemarker lights

This is a full set of clean sidemarker lights for an s13. The harnesses and bulbs are included...

SOLD!

ENKEI NT03+M's, 17x9.5 +38 5x114.3

This is a full set of 17" X 9.5", +38 offset, 5x114.3, Enkei NT03+M's. There is little to no rash (on the raw wheels pre-powdercoat) whatsoever on these things, they're very clean.

The wheels are freshly powdercoated bronze and the centercaps (all 4 included) are freshly powdercoated flat black. The powdercoat isn't quite perfect, it has some very minor flaws, but it looks very good. NONE of the imperfections that I noticed are visible in any of the pics. You would have to see the wheels in person and inspect them very closely to notice anything. I'm kind of a perfectionist... The wheels are kinda dusty in the pics and they do not do the bronze any justice at all. It's way deeper, darker, and sexier in person.

Due to a malfunction on the tire machine two of the wheels are scratched on the very top of the outer lip, this is pretty much un-noticeable with the tires mounted however as it is under the bead protector.

NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

S-14 subframe

The subframe is in good condition, no bends, no damage. It is completely bare and the bushings have been removed. This is perfect for an s-14 owner looking to upgrade his subframe bushings or an s-13 owner that wants to upgrade to the s-14 subframe. I will include a set of s-14 rear LCA's, upper arms, and toe arms with the subframe as well...

SOLD!

Last edited by racepar1; 12-16-2010 at 03:19 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
jontron5000
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jontron5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how much shipped for the power steering stuff? 92614
jontron5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jontron5000 View Post
how much shipped for the power steering stuff? 92614
Shipping will be $10, so that's $20 shipped. My paypal is [email protected]
Old 12-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Z3R0D34TH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Z3R0D34TH is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much would it be for shipping on the radio brackets to the Sacramento area
Z3R0D34TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0D34TH View Post
how much would it be for shipping on the radio brackets to the Sacramento area
I'll PM you with prices, but I have to warn you that the shipping is going to be more then the part itself...
Old 12-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
bump for looking. Wish those tires were my size.
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I have a set of cobra wheels. 5x114 17x9 24 offset. Willing to trade for your rims and the spacers as well? Let me know
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathong View Post
I have a set of cobra wheels. 5x114 17x9 24 offset. Willing to trade for your rims and the spacers as well? Let me know
He is selling them for cash. He did not mention trades. I also happen to know he does not want Cobra wheels.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathong View Post
No thanks, maybe your wheels plus like $400 and I would consider it...
Old 12-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
racepar1
Post Whore!

First bump.........
Old 12-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
racepar1
Post Whore!

Last bump........
Old 12-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
91white_ka
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (5)
91white_ka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'll take the steering wheel hub. Pm me your paypal
91white_ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:41 AM   #13
Venice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Venice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Venice
Did you get a tracking number yet for the head light surrounds .
Venice is offline   Reply With Quote