Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
B18MONSTRO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
B18MONSTRO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Need ka e starter single cam asap

ANY 1 GOT A KA E STARTER FOR CHEAP? AND WORKING? LMK PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Old 06-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
drifterchick420
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
drifterchick420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yo, dude, I have one for you. $30 picked up. Im in Lynwood 90262. Get at me guy!
drifterchick420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I got one to ... how about 25$ deliver to you...

*-- SPIDER --*
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
drifterchick420
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlone View Post
I got one to ... how about 25$ deliver to you...

Hey, SPIDERLONE. Isnt $20 kinda high considering I heard you gave one out for free and you delivered it. Then some other post you did you let one go for like $10 delivered. Why you charging him so much? Come on dude. Give it to him for $5 delivered! If anyone can do it, I know it is you, lol.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:47 AM   #5
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
wait a fucken min... you telling 20 is kind of high ... look wat you put .. you told him 30$.. and yeah i did post free on past post because i saw some one els was selling .
hey mr. B18mostro... you pik 25$ deliver from me or 30$ pik up form mr drifterchick420.. who is getting mad.. cuzz they cant sell shit..

*-- SPIDER --*
Old 06-20-2010, 09:12 AM   #6
iLagX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (40)
iLagX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iLagX
Here, I have one for $50 dollars i can meet you up to your nearest autozone for a fully test that it is in perfectly working condition. Let me know.
THANKS!
iLagX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #7
drifterchick420
BANNED

Quote:
wait a fucken min... you telling 20 is kind of high ... look wat you put .. you told him 30$.. and yeah i did post free on past post because i saw some one els was selling .
hey mr. B18mostro... you pik 25$ deliver from me or 30$ pik up form mr drifterchick420.. who is getting mad.. cuzz they cant sell shit..

Stop hatin'. Im just a girl trying to clean up the huge mess in my backyard. Your the guy selling massive amounts of parts here. I only have the one starter for sale. Give the kid a better deal. Don't you have like 10 starters laying around. You've given them away for free before. If you let one go for $10 delivered before, why raise the price...? Hard times...?
Old 06-23-2010, 01:26 AM   #8
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifterchick420 View Post
Stop hatin'. Im just a girl trying to clean up the huge mess in my backyard. Your the guy selling massive amounts of parts here. I only have the one starter for sale. Give the kid a better deal. Don't you have like 10 starters laying around. You've given them away for free before. If you let one go for $10 delivered before, why raise the price...? Hard times...?
every time i see a post from you your shitting on some one because they sell alot of parts and have high trader ratings
just ignore her

bump for a starter.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:43 AM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I have a starter if they're universal [which I believe they are between E and DE] but don't really want to get caught up in the sh!tfest. PM me.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:35 AM   #10
s13coupe1988
Zilvia Member

s13coupe1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a starter if you still need one..
s13coupe1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #11
Ineedastarter

Trader Rating: (0)
Ineedastarter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
E/DE do interchange, but in my experience Mitsubishi's are the best of the lot from all KA's, how do I know? Check the moniker, bitch!

Anyhow, without getting into this inane feud, I might have a Mitsu E unit I no longer need; I'll get it tested if you still need it. Throw me an offer and we'll talk.

PS: I'm in Socal.
Ineedastarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:14 AM   #12
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
Quote:
Hey, SPIDERLONE. Isnt $20 kinda high considering I heard you gave one out for free and you delivered it. Then some other post you did you let one go for like $10 delivered. Why you charging him so much? Come on dude. Give it to him for $5 delivered! If anyone can do it, I know it is you, lol.
let him do what he wants to do. its his parts and his decisions.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:37 AM   #13
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Me?? hahah yeah right ... look wat ppl said about you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob22 View Post
every time i see a post from you your shitting on some one because they sell alot of parts and have high trader ratings
just ignore her

bump for a starter.
haha thx.. its tru... im trying to ingnore her, but she wont get of the nuts..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuddahboi View Post
let him do what he wants to do. its his parts and his decisions.
yup tur....

*-- SPIDER --*
Old 06-23-2010, 05:06 AM   #14
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
oh. i have a starter as well but oxnard is a bit too far unless you wanna take a drive.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #15
iridesidewayz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
iridesidewayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I have a brand new one from Napa. 85 shipped do it up nice for your 240, she deserves it
iridesidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #16
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
I have a like-new one and could exchange it for a brand new one. Lifetime warranty. Let me know.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #17
drifterchick420
BANNED

Quote:
Me?? hahah yeah right ... look wat ppl said about you ...

haha thx.. its tru... im trying to ingnore her, but she wont get of the nuts..lol

yup tur....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuddahboi View Post
oh. i have a starter as well but oxnard is a bit too far unless you wanna take a drive.
Wasn't the whole point of this thread for B18MONSTRO to find a starter...?

Besides, this is between me and SPIDERLONE. He sent me many PM's that you guys don't know about. He said all kinds of stuff and basicly talking shit to me because I asked him if he was a vendor. The mods already said in the last thread to cut this shit out.

So dude, if you dont want to lower your price, then don't. But don't forget, I have freedom of speech BITCH! I can say whatever I want. If I dont like your prices, I can say it. If I fucken hate you, I can say that too. I don't really hate you though, lol. You kinda suck, but I guess you can't help it. LOL.

B18MONSTRO, good luck with the starter, i am sure you will find a good deal on here. Tons of folks are selling them as you can see by the many reply's.

And to all of you that felt the need to jump on the band wagon and help SPIDERLONE...... I guess its not hard to pick on a girl; you bunch of bitches!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #18
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I like that this girl is pretty much owning everyone. That's pretty 1337.