Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Formula 1 2010

Anyone as stoked as I am for F1 this year? Michael Schumacher is returning, and theres a new US F1 team for me to cheer for .

this season is gonna be pure win!
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am
Looking forward to USF1 to see how they compete. Im waiting to see the new cars.
Want to see Mercedes vs Mclaren *tho i dont really like JB* . I think JB is kind of wack, jus because he wins 09 championship, Mclaren became interested in him.

I will be watching for Hamilton, Schumacher, Bruno Senna *tho he doesnt have much on him, will be interesting to see if hes got the fighting spirit in him* and Kobayashi. With the no fueling rule, maybe we will see more overtaking.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
sephiroth99
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
sephiroth99 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Montreal GP!! yay! I wish I could go though.
sephiroth99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
yeah, i really want to go to the canadian GP, but it's the same weekend as my graduation ceremony. d'oh.

i am looking forward to:
fernando alonso in a ferrari
the return of flavio briatore (hopefully)
jenson button being destroyed by lewis hamilton
a full grid (26 cars, YAY!)
the return of jacques villeneuve?
schumi returning to a mercedes
kamui kobayashi
overtaking (just kidding)

it should be a pretty good year, i think. i'm really looking forward to the team launches. i'm going to try to design the livery for our FSAE car this year, and i want to steal ideas. haha.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #5
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Same here, can't wait for March to come.
Everything that has been mentioned plus Lotus returning to F1!
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

yea not to mention that cosworth is going to be supplying engines again
Old 01-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
USF1's nose crash test just passed. I know it doesnt look like much lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc0wFyCIDfE
Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

sick!

msglngth
Old 01-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

ferrari

Spy shot of the williams

we should see the mclaren tomarrow
Old 01-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #10
HyperTek
Post Whore!

compare to the 09 car
Old 01-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
BURNED_PEANUT

BURNED_PEANUT is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't wait me too! On another note, when they introduce the Kers I thought we'll see more ALOT more overtaking, I was kinda disappointed. But maybe this will be the year! hehehhehe

I hate when the race is at 7:00 - 7:30 AM Eastern time I have to wake up early otherwise I will miss the race
BURNED_PEANUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #12
HyperTek
Post Whore!

wish i had to wake up at 7:30am.. us Westcoasters wake up at like 4am!!! lol
Old 01-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #13
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
pfff. comcast HD DVR. greatest thing to happen to US F1 coverage since, uh, well, ever, probably.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:22 AM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Old 01-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
BURNED_PEANUT

BURNED_PEANUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the pics!

It happen sometimes for me too when the races is in Asia, they start at 3:00AM, in that case I don't even bother to sleep, cuz I know if I sleep there's no way in hell i'll wake at 3:00 AM just to watch the race lol
BURNED_PEANUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hopefully my boy Alonso comes through this year
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #18
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
interesting... 2010 cars are longer ....wonder why they went with this setup
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

to carry a full race length's worth of fuel since no more pit fueling. Probably no other way to make room besides stretching the chassis.

Spy footage of the Williams car lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbtzx8ZGJg4

Seems like a fake spy vid tho.. Williams could have done this stuff to stir up interest in their team/publicity.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:42 AM   #20
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
since no more pit fueling.
oh really didnt know this... interesting
Old 01-30-2010, 01:44 AM   #21
HyperTek
Post Whore!

yeah alot of strategy /passing in F1 is done when pitting sadly, some teams will do a 1 pit strategy since their car is slower, in hopes that they can make up track when the other teams do 2 pit stops etc.. They trying to cut down the costs of F1 and even out the cars to bring more passing/battles back and gain more fans.

No more KERS too.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #22
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

just went over the new rules, i like that there no more tire warmers

*edit* never mind, old article i was reading
Old 01-30-2010, 02:20 AM   #23
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
man i swear F1 is the only series that has so many dramatic changes from season to season.

Shall be quite the interesting year tho!
Old 01-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #24
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
USF1's nose crash test just passed. I know it doesnt look like much lol
yt]Mc0wFyCIDfE[/yt
Sucks that most collisions are never perpendicular to flat surfaces such as walls. lol.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:55 AM   #25
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
man i swear F1 is the only series that has so many dramatic changes from season to season.

Shall be quite the interesting year tho!
seriously. It never fails that they change 10,000 rules each season
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:42 PM   #26
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
pfff. comcast HD DVR. greatest thing to happen to US F1 coverage since, uh, well, ever, probably.
Fuck comcast, Direct TV DVR baby. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #27
HyperTek
Post Whore!

the renault

No sponsors on it, remember they lost the ING sponsorship with the Nelson Piquet Jr/Briatore scandal.

BMW Sauber C29

Also lack of sponsors on it... Oh and its powered by Ferrari engines btw lol
Since BMW pulled out last year and Sauber bought the team back, i guess they had to leave the BMW name.. people say its for the TV rights money.

Funny how everyone covers up the rear diffuser

Thats the most secretive part of the cars now lol

Virgin Racing will debut thier car on wednesday, will be interesting to see how that is, being they did no wind tunnel testing, all computers.. They claim it will be the first all digital car.
http://www.virginracing.com/
Old 02-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #28
HyperTek
Post Whore!

The "Virgin"
No wind tunnel testing on this! All computer done, they call it the first "digital" car.

Valencia testing
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2010/02/0...ncia-pictures/
The ferraris on top

my new wallpaper lol

The Renault looks great
Old 02-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #29
HyperTek
Post Whore!

The nose on the bmw sauber is crazy
Old 02-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #30
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephiroth99 View Post
Montreal GP!! yay! I wish I could go though.
I'm REALLY going to try and make it out with my friend and his dad (He's a part of the Ferrari club that makes trips up to moto events such as this).
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote