Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 01-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
IStop4NoMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
IStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
4 FNOR1-C 4X114 17's 35MM Gunmetal + Dunlop FM901's

I have a set of FNOR1-C's in gunmetal grey, 4 lug 114, with a 35mm backspacing, 8 inches wide. Also includes Dunlop FM901's with 3K miles on them.

Rims and tires are a perfect fit for stock S13's. Lug pattern bolts right up and doesnt have that sunken look when the car is lowered.

Rims are in great shape, no curbing whatsoever. One has a little paint blip on it (in Pictures) but is hardly noticable.

Tires are in good condition, never drifted on, and have lots of tread left. You can see in the picture the tread left with the dime.

I am looking to get these picked up in socal. I really dont want to have to ship them, but if thats the case, its 250 to ship them. Rims and tires are not cheap to ship!

Also, i will not part the rims from the tires, it is an all inclusive deal.

Looking to get 800 for the set. No trades either.

Email me at [email protected], or PM me. I take Paypal and cash! thanks for looking!

IStop4NoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links