Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
3 Die in speeding related crash

Three teens die in El Dorado County crash - Latest News - sacbee.com
Three teens die in El Dorado County crash

By Hudson Sangree
[email protected]
Published: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2009 - 4:13 pm

A single-car accident early Sunday in rural El Dorado County left three teenagers dead and sent the young driver to the hospital, authorities said.

The accident happened about 12:45 a.m. on Salmon Falls Road, a winding route notorious in recent years for a number of motorcycle crashes.

The California Highway Patrol said Sunday's accident involved a 2006 silver Subaru Impreza.

The car struck a large oak tree as the driver, heading northbound, lost control on a downhill curve, CHP Sgt. Todd Brown said.

Speed was suspected as a cause, Brown said. Investigators do not believe alcohol was involved, he added.

The victims were two young men and one young woman, the CHP officer said. Two of the victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

A third victim was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center and died at the hospital, he said.

The driver was also airlifted to the medical center, where he was treated and released, Brown said.

The car struck the tree on the right side, killing the passengers but sparing the driver from more serious injuries, he said.

Brown said he could not yet identify the driver, who is also a teenager. Charges may be pending, he said.

Sgt. James Byers, with the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office, said coroners were trying to identify the victims through fingerprints.

Teams of investigators had been working around the clock at the accident scene near Pond Hill Drive, he said.

Salmon Falls Road snakes from El Dorado Hills to Highway 49 in rural Pilot Hill. Dozens of motorcycle and car crashes, some of them deadly, have been recorded in the past decade.

One neighbor who spoke to The Bee said the tree that the car struck Sunday had been hit before. The neighbor said residents are fearful of exiting their driveways because of speeding motorcyclists.

I thought I would post this up. I believe the driver in question is a member here as well as one of the passengers that was killed.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Tragic, 3 dead because some kid couldn't take it to the track. Such a sad way to go. RIP.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Whoa... That's terrible. I handle emergency calls for BMW's involved in accidents and other situations. Once, I got a call from a BMW X5 that was in a head on collision with a Lotus Elise that had been racing another car on a mountain pass at 8:30pm. The Elise was destroyed utterly. That completely solidified my disdain for street/mountain racing...

My condolences to the family, but all you guys, be careful out there...
Old 11-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
3 kids dead cause of rookie driver and stock suspension,it sad to say also might be fuck'd up but its the truth.

RIP to those guys
Old 11-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
What are their names on here?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
3 kids dead cause of rookie driver and stock suspension,it sad to say also might be fuck'd up but its the truth.

RIP to those guys
stock suspension doesn't mean shit.

Modified suspension just means you'll be going faster when you go over the limit.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SR_Vlurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to SR_Vlurs
wow fucked up way to die not to mention fucked up age too
Old 11-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
2 of the people that died were my friends.

People make stupid mistakes and i'm sure the driver, which was also my friend, will regret it for the rest of his life.

Please don't talk smack...

RIP DirtyOldMan
Old 11-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
As of right now the name of the driver is not confirmed, so I do not want to put him out on blast.
Reports say he was going above 90mph when he lost control and hit a tree passenger side first.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 11-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14 View Post
2 of the people that died were my friends.

People make stupid mistakes and i'm sure the driver, which was also my friend, will regret it for the rest of his life.

Please don't talk smack...

RIP DirtyOldMan
T. Man I am sorry! I just heard about this, but he should have known better.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 11-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Young and reckless, we all were at one point.

Hearing about this just killed my entire day.

Yes he should have known better... but what can you do now?
Old 11-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
stock suspension doesn't mean shit.

Modified suspension just means you'll be going faster when you go over the limit.
OK you got a point there,soo i take it back.Sorry

Rookie driver skills killed his friends,i had a 2 buddy flip there cars on the highway going fast around the curves.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #13
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14 View Post

Yes he should have known better... but what can you do now?
Learn from it!

Again I did not know them well, but my sincere condolences go out to their families.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 11-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #14
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
He posted only a few days before too, RIP DirtyOldMan
Old 11-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #15
325irollin
Zilvia Member

325irollin is an unknown quantity at this point
It's amazing how people can't judge speed or understand if there car can handle well at certain speeds. You can feel if a car can handle a turn. Why push the limits
Old 11-29-2009, 10:55 PM   #16
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
May they all rest in peace.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:59 PM   #17
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
oh man...

thats horrible.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:20 PM   #18
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sad to hear, that girl didnt deserve to die for riding with a wreckless driver. =(
Keep it off the streets, if you must do it, then go alone and dont bring your friends along to impress them.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #19
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
sad to hear, that girl didnt deserve to die for riding with a wreckless driver. =(
Keep it off the streets, if you must do it, then go alone and dont bring your friends along to impress them.
exactly.
When you start doing life risking behavior, its not ok for you to make decisions about others lives.
Its not a fucking Initial D cartoon up there kids.
Its real life.

feel horrable for the kids mothers,fathers,brothers,sisters and family,.........right before christmas.

DirtyOldMan was just on here Friday too, so shitty. RIP.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #20
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
My god this is so sad. I hate hearing about people who die like this. RIP to those killed in the accident. I've had friends die like this as well, please I hope people look at this and learn not to endanger passengers lives like that, or your own for that matter. Especially a girl, when driving with a girl, I don't know about you guys, but it's a whole different world; I try to be most gentleman-like and make every turn as smooth as possible as well as braking and accelerating. It's common chivalry that should be learned and comes with maturity of the driver.

*EDIT* ^Eric well said. 90mph around a corner with a full carload, seriously how the hell can anyone think they can make that?
Old 11-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #21
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
And the guys who died did? Really though, it's a tragedy in so many ways, I think it's a tragedy that the driver has to live with this.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #22
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:

I don't understand this.

Someone is drunk \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 11-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #23
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
wes when was te last time you drove with a girls or when you DROVE lolz
Old 11-29-2009, 11:41 PM   #24
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
My god this is so sad. I hate hearing about people who die like this. RIP to those killed in the accident. I've had friends die like this as well, please I hope people look at this and learn not to endanger passengers lives like that, or your own for that matter. Especially a girl, when driving with a girl, I don't know about you guys, but it's a whole different world; I try to be most gentleman-like and make every turn as smooth as possible as well as braking and accelerating. It's common chivalry that should be learned and comes with maturity of the driver.

*EDIT* ^Eric well said. 90mph around a corner with a full carload, seriously how the hell can anyone think they can make that?
oh so is this why you got so many tickets... cuz you were being chivalrous??
Old 11-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #25
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post

I took that part out of my post and another sentence or two.
I decided it was a little harsh for friends and family of the people involved.
I didn't want to be disrespectful due to my anger and sadness at this news.

i posted a quote on his Profile page,

Say not in grief 'he is no more' but live in thankfulness that he was'
Old 11-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #26
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Team DET is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
May they all RIP
Old 11-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #27
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
lets not try to make ourselves sound blame free.
every person on here has made a poor judgement call at one point in their lives.
lets instead use this as a reminder next time we are faced with making a risky decision.
the lives and safety of people we care and depend on may be on the line.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #28
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dont get me wrong, no one deserved to die. Just sad to hear a girl was riding with them and the passangers where the first to go, makes me believe the driver was showing off to impress them or to give them thrills. THey could have rooted him on etc.

Id be lying if i said i never wanted to have a lil fun, but i wont bring passengers with me that I could endanger.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:25 AM   #29
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Another reason why people should just keep it on the track.

RIP to the 3 who unfortunately lost their lives because of one persons stupidity.

Used to see DirtyOldMan post all the time too.

Really sad.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #30
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point