Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
kuelee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kuelee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
vlsd

So I got the j30 diff to work..locks well..ended up having to buy the 5 bolt axels...Worked out well..thanks to the ones that actually helped...Oh BTW does anyone have a turbo or turbokit laying around they wanna get rid of...for ka24de...if so please pm me...t25 perferred

Last edited by kuelee; 11-07-2009 at 12:13 PM..
kuelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Tons of people have done it. And we've beaten the shit to death about it. Being new is no excuse not to search.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
kuelee
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Tons of people have done it. And we've beaten the shit to death about it. Being new is no excuse not to search.

ahh how did i know i was gonna get a comment like this..lol ...i simply ask a question and i get a stupid remark..seriously ive googled it and ive looked through threads..notthing about 5 bolt vlsd..only 6 bolts..now please can some1 help me..i dont want to know that i wasted money on this thing..
Old 10-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dude you can seriously search for this theres like 7 threads about this, also, about diff choices available in general, and general info about each.
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #5
kuelee
Zilvia Member

do i need to use the 5 bolt axles on my s13..?should it fix directly on..

Last edited by kuelee; 10-24-2009 at 01:08 AM..
Old 10-24-2009, 07:05 AM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuelee View Post
do i need to use the 5 bolt axles on my s13..?should it fix directly on..
Are you really that fucking stupid?

You'd like to install a diff with 5bolt output shafts. You have 6bolt axles in the car. How do you expect to put them together?

Common sense would dictate you must use the 5bolt axles. Research or not, anyone with a brain would know there's no way to make it work without the axles as well.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
kuelee
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Are you really that fucking stupid?

You'd like to install a diff with 5bolt output shafts. You have 6bolt axles in the car. How do you expect to put them together?

Common sense would dictate you must use the 5bolt axles. Research or not, anyone with a brain would know there's no way to make it work without the axles as well.
and what if i was dumb??? do u have something against that huh mr. toughguy..LOL yeah well anyways...will the j30 5 bolt axles have problems fitting into the ...s13 ? this will be my last question..thx for ur help mr.toughguy
Old 10-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
sidewaysonmy180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sidewaysonmy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dude its probably like the 300zx diff i got. you gotta buy the lsd flanges off a 240sx lsd diff. and maybe change the back plate. just wanna know. but are you a chick. cuz who uses mr. toughguy. haha
sidewaysonmy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
kuelee
Zilvia Member

what if i were a chick...a ugly one..do u have a problem...? oh well btw i got it done with j30 axles..thnks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysonmy180 View Post
dude its probably like the 300zx diff i got. you gotta buy the lsd flanges off a 240sx lsd diff. and maybe change the back plate. just wanna know. but are you a chick. cuz who uses mr. toughguy. haha