Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Thumbs up Drift Association's Grip Day 2 - 11/28-29

It's getting to be around that time again...

When: Nov. 28/29
Where: WSIR - Streets
Cost: $125 for Sat/$125 for Sun (Price if paid before Nov 1)
Payment to: naoki @driftday.com
Format: Clockwise

Hopefully see you guys there!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anyone interested in seeing how well they can REALLY drive their S chassis needs to register for this event. I'm calling y'all OUT!!!
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
one of the scariest things ive experienced at streets is the view of tom coming up behind you very fast...
Old 09-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
will there be timing?

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:10 AM   #5
s13_runner
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s13_runner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will most likely be attending
s13_runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Jordan, yes there will be timing.

This was a greAt event lAst year so everyone be sure to register early to confirm your spot.

RacePar you need to make it to this!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

This was a greAt event lAst year so everyone be sure to register early to confirm your spot.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
i will be attending running the competition ! for the KA class.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm Down

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post

Totally 2nd that thought!

Gonna drive at this one for sure! Have to defend the KA class title, haha.

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #11
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
This is tempting. I have never done a grip event. Maybe I can take up my stocker 90 miata.

Whats the Roll bar requirement for a roadster?
Old 10-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #12
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

ooo... jon is going to come out to defend!!!!!

hey jeff! shoot naoki an email about the roll bar. hope you can make it out.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #13
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

what are the prizes for winning?
Old 10-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silsx13 View Post
Gonna drive at this one for sure! Have to defend the KA class title, haha.
oh shit, if jon is going then i have to go. just to remind him as to why sr is better
Old 10-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #15
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Don't have the 240sx anymore but planning on bringing the miata. Will send payment prob beginning of next week.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #16
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knapik View Post
oh shit, if jon is going then i have to go. just to remind him as to why sr is better
Hmph, we shall see.

I look forward to the time attack and the fun.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:05 AM   #17
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knapik View Post
ooo... fighting words...

wonder what jon's gonna do...?
Old 10-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #18
Giebs
Leaky Injector

Giebs is an unknown quantity at this point
i was at this last year, lots of fun. i wont be able to make it this year cause my job is already saying everyone has to work that weekend (never work retail). will you guys be hosting more events like this?

also were there window stickers from the last event?
Giebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #19
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
ooo... fighting words...

wonder what jon's gonna do...?
What am I gonna do???

I'll let my driving do the talking, not the engine haha. =P

Kat, is your "titanium b*tch-bullet" gonna be running that weekend??? Hehe....

Old 10-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

gah you make my car sound like a sex toy. T_T

it is having some technical difficulties at the moment. but it should be better by next week. so yes, it will be there.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #21
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
^^I'm going for sure for sure

My YouTube Channel
Old 10-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

i should be attending as well, either in my 240 or my SI
DJ PoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #23
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

What time do you guys usually show? I'm 100 miles away . Any tips/advice for a newb, like something that's good to bring? I'll be going Saturday. I'd like to benefit from the intro class.

Oh, last Q. Anyone know what 95-100 octane goes for there?

My YouTube Channel
Old 10-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #24
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silsx13 View Post
What am I gonna do???

I'll let my driving do the talking, not the engine haha. =P

Kat, is your "titanium b*tch-bullet" gonna be running that weekend??? Hehe....
I'm gonna run NO glass! HAHA! 200 lb. weight savings and total free-flow aero!!!! Just so I can harrass you! J/K but it's a funny thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
gah you make my car sound like a sex toy. T_T

it is having some technical difficulties at the moment. but it should be better by next week. so yes, it will be there.
"technical difficulties"? Hmmm.....did the batteries run out?! hahahahaha!!!! Sex Toy! hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #25
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
I'd love to contend for the NA KA top spot on sunday, but it looks like all I will have time for is Saturday practice. My gf will be arriving at LAX on Sunday... booooo

It's been a long time for streets, so I'm looking forward to this event!

~mario
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #26
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
I'd love to contend for the NA KA top spot on sunday, but it looks like all I will have time for is Saturday practice. My gf will be arriving at LAX on Sunday... booooo

It's been a long time for streets, so I'm looking forward to this event!

~mario
Get her a Cab from the airport! Priorities Man!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #27
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
haha! contemplating the idea but then... well, we live together.

Maybe a cab sent with some flowers and a welcome back card that says "Please feed the doggies and have dinner ready".

~m
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #28
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
haha! contemplating the idea but then... well, we live together.

Maybe a cab sent with some flowers and a welcome back card that says "Please feed the doggies and have dinner ready".

~m
Good idea but, it might just put you in the doghouse.....

Sucks you can't come on on Sunday to compete....ah well.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #29
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

I want MORE TRAFFIC TO PASS!!!!!!! Come on people, grow a pair and step up!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #30
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
what are the prizes for winning?
HAHA!! Do you think you will win?

First Place- 5 gallon bucket of Mayonaise
Second Place- 2 liter bottle of Ginger Ale
Third Place- a Tablespoon
Last Place- ALL OF THE ABOVE and has to finish it all in 30 minutes or less!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!