Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Drift car part out in NJ

Parting out my S13 drift car. The motor and trans is sold already, just what's on the list is what I have left. I'm willing to ship the small stuff if you pay, I will get an estimate and get back to you on the price. Paypal is plus 3%.

I'm in Monmouth County and am usually home by 6pm on weekdays and always on weekends.
Contacting me by email is best: [email protected]

Finally dropped the rear on the car, up for sale is my ATS Deftforce 2-way:

http://www.a-t-s-usa.com/media-11.shtml

$700 for the diff and pumpkin.

Touge factory subframe collars - 50

Ultrashield circuit racing seat w/ cover - SOLD
Bride MO rails (allows seat to adjust back and forth) - SOLD
Five point RMS Harness - SOLD
Greddy Profec B Type-S boost controller - SOLD

Parts Shop MAX coilovers - SOLD
A1 Racing Rear Uppers - SOLD
Reman power steering rack with Energy Suspension bushings - 100
Drift Provision Direct steering bushing - 20

B&M Shifter - SOLD

Catco high flow cat - 50
RSR Ex-mag exhaust (the quiet one) - 300

Ichiba 5-lug conversion F&R - Front SOLD, Rear 125

Koyo copper radiator - 100
Oem SR20 shroud - 50

Greddy VSPL front mount intercooler with piping - SOLD
Blitz downpipe - 100
Generic intercooler core - SOLD
Injen Intake for DOHC KA - SOLD
Greddy Rad cap (used once) - 15
SR side mount intercooler with hot pipe - 40

AIT rear bumper - 100
Yellow headlights - 20

Six (6) Driftz Mesh 17x8 +35, 5x114.3 - 50 each
Driftz have worn tires maybe good for a run or two.

Pics:

Last edited by The ROMAN; 09-19-2009 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: Updated 09/19
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
wannabdr1ftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
wannabdr1ftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM sent...
Old 09-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #3
l2edken
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
l2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
where in NJ you located, interested in both exhaust and rear... located in NY, about an hour south of Albany, 2/3 hours to the city... hit me up

[email protected]
l2edken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
wvustud2003
Leaky Injector

wvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to wvustud2003
do you have any turbo water lines?....
i'm stranded till i find some hehe
wvustud2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvustud2003 View Post
do you have any turbo water lines?....
i'm stranded till i find some hehe
Sorry man, I sold em with the motor.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
wvustud2003
Leaky Injector

wvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the roughwvustud2003 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to wvustud2003
damn i'm in a bind. you know anybody what would have turbo water lines..my one cracked at the banjo fitting :-(
wvustud2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvustud2003 View Post
damn i'm in a bind. you know anybody what would have turbo water lines..my one cracked at the banjo fitting :-(
You ever hear of Banjo-Fittings-4-U? Place down on 18...sells only banjo fittings.

Nah I'm kidding I dunno...posting a WTB here or on Clubloose would be your best bet.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #8
S13CoupeGirl

S13CoupeGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to S13CoupeGirl
how many miles on coilovers??
S13CoupeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #9
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
interested in the shifter can i get a pic posted up here please also what condition is it in.

Quote:
Well i have a 95 240 and i like my cars low... But my parents don't like my wheels tilted
Old 09-05-2009, 05:27 AM   #10
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13CoupeGirl View Post
how many miles on coilovers??
Maybe a couple thousand and about ten events. I bought them in 07, but the car wasn't street driven very much and was eventually taken off the road completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazysk8er2 View Post
interested in the shifter can i get a pic posted up here please also what condition is it in.
OP updated with pic. It is in good condition, seems to have gotten a bit of play over the years but is still relatively tight.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:32 AM   #11
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Spring rate on the coils?
Old 09-05-2009, 05:42 AM   #12
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
Spring rate on the coils?
10k Front/8K Rear
Old 09-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #13
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Trades of any kind?
Old 09-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #14
xxnak219xx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
xxnak219xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What shape is the Ichiba 5 Lugs in... and are you willing to sell just the fronts?
xxnak219xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #15
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
Trades of any kind?
Eh nah don't really need anything right now, unless you have a motorcycle race suit that will fit a 6'2'' 200lb person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnak219xx View Post
What shape is the Ichiba 5 Lugs in... and are you willing to sell just the fronts?
I think I bought them in early 2007, so similar wear as the coils. They seem in great shape though and never felt or heard any noise from the bearings. They have the original studs too, so no pressing or anything was done. I'll separate them, $125 for front or rear.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #16
jarend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (27)
jarend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
is the radiator an oem replacement, if not how much for the radiator and boost controller shipped to 92122?
jarend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #17
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarend View Post
is the radiator an oem replacement, if not how much for the radiator and boost controller shipped to 92122?
Yeah it is the koyo copper oem replacement.

I'll find out when I go back to the ups store (just came from there), probably a bit to ship to california.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
xxnak219xx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
xxnak219xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where in NJ are you? I'm interested in the Front 5lugs.

Shit nvm... missed it at the top there... 5 LugFronts shipped/paypal total to 07470...
Thanks,
Kevin
xxnak219xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #19
S13HERTZ

S13HERTZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to S13HERTZ
hey would you be willing in selling 5 wheels(rims and tires) and the 5 lug conversion for 600 shipped to 11743?
S13HERTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #20
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
can i get a pic of the Injen intake? wanna meet up in east brunswick?
mrpeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #21
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnak219xx View Post
Where in NJ are you? I'm interested in the Front 5lugs.

Shit nvm... missed it at the top there... 5 LugFronts shipped/paypal total to 07470...
Thanks,
Kevin
$150 but the UPS store closed earlier than they said they were and is staying that way until Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13HERTZ View Post
hey would you be willing in selling 5 wheels(rims and tires) and the 5 lug conversion for 600 shipped to 11743?
5 Rims? You meant six right? Not really willing, shipping will be a ton and your only 2 hours away. I'd be willing to meet up halfway though.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #22
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeepers View Post
can i get a pic of the Injen intake? wanna meet up in east brunswick?
Added a pic of the intake. Sure, when you wanna meet? send me a pm or email.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
looks good. next week ill be pretty much tied up until friday
mrpeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #24
stickyrices13

stickyrices13 is an unknown quantity at this point
sent ya a pm
stickyrices13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #25
jeb1517
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jeb1517 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Selling those tension rods in the suspension picture? If so, what kind are they and what condition are they in? How much shipped to 60031? Thanks.
jeb1517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #26
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
pm'd and emailed!
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:21 AM   #27
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb1517 View Post
Selling those tension rods in the suspension picture? If so, what kind are they and what condition are they in? How much shipped to 60031? Thanks.
Nope sorry they are sold, it's best to go by the list as it's most current.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:20 AM   #28
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
whats shipping look like on the injen intake to 92504? i don't really need the filter.
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:45 AM   #29
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
whats shipping look like on the injen intake to 92504? i don't really need the filter.
Looks like about ten bucks.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:49 AM   #30
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
ok, i gotta ask a buddy if i can use his paypal and ill shoot you a pm
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote