Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ziel Sports open to the public Los Angeles area

Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that Ziel Motorsports is now open for customer cars. We are responsible for all of the JIC-Magic demo cars and until now have been focusing on the JIC USA motorsports teams but we will be open to the public and of course are looking for customers. Specializing in Porsche but with experience in all vehicles. Alignments, suspension install, corner weight and balance is what we focus on. However we are equipped to take care of all your needs.

Ziel Sports

2007 W Mission Rd.
Alhambra, CA 91803
Tel - (626) 576-0900
Fax - (626) 576-0160

Some of the cars we have built.

A shot of the shop.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
In Alhambra? I used to cruise Mission all the time when I lived in Alhambra, I never saw nice cars out there...

... I'm totally gonna come by and check the place out!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah moved not to long ago from Downey
Old 09-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
awesome!

very interested in checking out the place. any room for loiters? lmao
Old 09-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
brainfood
Post Whore!

We have a full showroom with pool table and air hockey!
Old 09-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #6
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Local! i'll prolly stop by if i go costco sometime soon
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
there was a recent article in Modified mag about modifying pickup points on rear subframes of s-chassis to correct for lowered ride height.
any further information on offering this as a service?
i've been curious ever since i read the article.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
You can just get modified knuckles with raised hubs for that. Less custom work. Look up SP Tech Japan.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ziel Sweet.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
there was a recent article in Modified mag about modifying pickup points on rear subframes of s-chassis to correct for lowered ride height.
any further information on offering this as a service?
i've been curious ever since i read the article.
Yeah we can do it. Our s14 time attack car has z32 uprights with modified pick up points.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:01 AM   #11
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
Yeah we can do it. Our s14 time attack car has z32 uprights with modified pick up points.
thats what i'm interested in! i have z32 rear uprights on my 13 also. interested in your results with this modification.

Quote:
Old 09-04-2009, 03:25 AM   #12
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Alhambra is down the street from me. Tomorrow, I might go to cosco for lunch and check this place out.

I have z32 uprights. unfortunately not installed yet... tein will not sell lower z32 shells separate.

~m
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #13
brainfood
Post Whore!

The modified rear knuckles just helps get the rear suspension geometry back closer to stock on lowered cars. I have and s15 subframe in my personal s13 and solid aluminum cncd bushings so I can raise the subframe 1/2"-3/4" helping with the geometry somewhat.

Do you know the thread pitch and size on the tein shock body? I may be able to find some z32 lower mounts that will work.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
I believe the instructions have the measurements on them. I'll bring it with me if it does. if not, measuring the thread pitch/diameter will have to wait...

~m
Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
brainfood
Post Whore!

Oh and we are open mon-fri. 9-6. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Met Bryan at Ziel Sports today. Managed to sneak a peek in the shop. Super clean and spacious with a sexy Porsche and a Ultimate Metal Silver (a quick guess on paint) R35 up on the lift.

I'll swing by next week with a rear Type FLEX damper.

~m
Old 09-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #17
brainfood
Post Whore!

Glad you got a chance to stop by and check out the shop. Sorry I wad so busy. Been trying to get the rx8 done so we can get it to the track for shakedown before the next time attack.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:49 AM   #18
PhilipJdm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PhilipJdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow, your on mission? (like what everyone else said) i live in alhambra and i was on mission just the other day, i didnt see any shop. are you a big one? ( i think you are)
PhilipJdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #19
brainfood
Post Whore!

Eah the shop is big. It's on mission and raymond
Old 09-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #20
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Don't look for a sign either. The entrance is nicely tucked right off mission.

Bryan, thanks for checkin out my body! Too bad the JIC thread pitch was not a match. This simple change/modification Tein will no longer address is just about enough of a hassel to push me toward some new suspension.

On a side note, the ZielSports site would greatly benefit from some simple SEO and site completion. Especially since the expanded direction is now toward the public.

PM me if Ziel Sports is interested in some help.

~m
Old 09-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #21
brainfood
Post Whore!

Thanks for coming by, Yeah I am pushing to get the site finished up but things are busy and that side has been slow. The site we have now I want to complete just for temporary till we can get something nicer up.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #22
brainfood
Post Whore!

Some knuckles I just did for Bruce with the purple FD

Old 10-07-2009, 10:43 AM   #23
brainfood
Post Whore!

Website is more updated. Finally getting it straightened out. Had some people from here come by. Thanks guys all the support is great!

Here's a little teaser

Motor out of the GTR for turbo upgrade!

and the oil cooler setup I fabricated for the RX-8

Old 10-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #24
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yo, looking good there buddy. I need to stop by there one day ,what a small world that RX8 was on our dyno a few months ago,!!!

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #25
brainfood
Post Whore!

Whats up AJ! Yeah you should come by. It really is a small industry
Old 12-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #26
sinfidelity

Trader Rating: (0)
sinfidelity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post

and the oil cooler setup I fabricated for the RX-8

Where can I see more details on this rx8?
sinfidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #27
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfidelity View Post
Where can I see more details on this rx8?
you could start by sending a pm instead of bumping a thread from 5 years ago....

Quote:
Old 12-30-2014, 02:43 PM   #28
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Is this shop even still around? Haha.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote