Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Arrow '98 Subaru Impreza RS2.5 Blk Coupe AWD

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/267255...coupe-awd.html

Last edited by vutony; 07-14-2009 at 01:30 PM..
vutony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 01:11 AM   #2
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Clean car dude I really want one
Old 07-05-2009, 07:54 AM   #3
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
asking price?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
vutony
Post Whore!

vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
asking price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony
Serious offers only, I know how much its worth. Please dont waste my time.
Lets say more than the salvaged one in SD.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
^ lol hahahahahha
Old 07-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
which is what asking price Vu?

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #7
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony View Post
Lets say more than the salvaged one in SD.
way to be a douche thumbs up for you
Old 07-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #8
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
which is what asking price Vu?
Well, i spent around $5500 in new parts and car/smog/registration was $8300. Ill start with $10500 for my RS.

Quote:
way to be a douche thumbs up for you
why cuz hes your friend
Old 07-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
irax
Post Whore!

no

1. your acting like a fucking douche bag

2. people might want to know how much your asking

3. i want to know how much your asking because people all the time ask me if i know anyone selling a car.

you went personal for no reason, i was just asking a simple question.

so.. if i am understanding this correctly. you bought the car + smogged it + registered it for 8300.. then you dumped 5500 (supposedly) into it and now your asking for 10500? so your taking an immediate loss of 3300? I hope you get your asking price because that is about what they go for with a clean title.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #10
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
all douche bag name calling aside.

these cars are great. i have one as a daily, its an 01' sedan. i love these cars so much. you will not be disappointed with a 2.5RS.

i also own an E46 M3
and its to the point where
if i HAD to sell one of my cars.. it would actually be a tough choice which one to get rid of. haha.. call me crazy.

goodluck on the sale.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #11
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
no

1. your acting like a fucking douche bag

2. people might want to know how much your asking

3. i want to know how much your asking because people all the time ask me if i know anyone selling a car.

you went personal for no reason, i was just asking a simple question.

so.. if i am understanding this correctly. you bought the car + smogged it + registered it for 8300.. then you dumped 5500 (supposedly) into it and now your asking for 10500? so your taking an immediate loss of 3300? I hope you get your asking price because that is about what they go for with a clean title.
You know what, get out of my thread. Who the fuck are you coming to into here calling me a douche. Then question what I did on the car. I dont need your help. I have all the receipts I did to the car for your information.

__________________________________________________ _________

Thanks full-lock, this car is very reliable since I made all the upgrades and tune up. And I get no shit from pigs,
Old 07-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
irax
Post Whore!

lol mother fucker all i did was ask for a god damn price and then you fucking had to start talking shit. GLWS
Old 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
ive seen this in person the car is sick...glws

rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #14
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol mother fucker all i did was ask for a god damn price and then you fucking had to start talking shit. GLWS
Dipshit, do you know how to read? Get out of my thread. If someone was seriously interested, they would PM me for more info.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #15
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
nice car...
Old 07-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #16
vutony
Post Whore!

thanks weekend bump
Old 07-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #17
rotaryland
Zilvia Member

rotaryland has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
should of PM'd him

clean car GLSW tony
rotaryland is offline   Reply With Quote