Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
ClutchOne

Trader Rating: (0)
ClutchOne will become famous soon enoughClutchOne will become famous soon enoughClutchOne will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wink FS/FT. Minty Lexus LS400 *VIPCAR PLATFORM*

Oh Snaps.
If You want to Get in to VIPCars.
Well this is the Most Sought after Platform Year.
And What I have is The Most Minty Fresh
1993 Lexus LS400 for Sale in Cali Hands Down.
I bought this Car Last Year from Lexus of Westminster
So It Passed there Inspection, and Certified Clean as Fack.
Lexus of Westminster, Orange County Lexus : Westminster, California Lexus Dealer/
$7,000 obo.
Or "Any Swapped" Honda or Nissan for Trade.
Just Show me what you Got...

UFC10 II
Black Jade Pearl (6K4)

Gold Package

Minty Exterior

No Accidents, Dents, Dings or Scratches

And Its Factory Stock !!!

Stock so You can Add What you Want Like a Black Canvas

Rare Black Hard to Find Interior

Clean Inside No Rips Tears or Cracks Anywhere

DOMO Vouches :thumbup:
Interior Included is Garmin Nav, Touch Screen TV,DVD, Blue Tooth, MP3 Ipod Inputs

That's Right I said Bluetooth.
You Don'T Need a EarPiece Hanging In your Ear.
The Phone Answers through the Speakers
and you can Dial out on the Touch Screen or
Say Voice Commands,
Also the Car has a Full 9 Speaker Orion System Amped.
The Engine
The V8 engine is world-class. With 250 horsepower this engine will accelerate the car from a standing start to 60 MPH in 7.9 seconds with a sound that is akin to ripping silk. This car is quieter at full throttle then most cars are at light cruising speed. The transmission is a perfect match for the engine. At light throttle acceleration, the only way you will know when the transmission shifts is by watching the tach needle. It’s that smooth. A 4 liter V8, is not a very large engine for a luxury car. Lexus kept the size down in order to keep the gas mileage up and avoid the gas guzzler tax. Other cars in its class like the Infiniti Q45 couldn't make that claim. The disadvantage to a smaller engine is that it lacks sharp throttle response. Tap the throttle to move up into the traffic flow with an Infiniti Q45 with its 4.6 liter engine and it goes right now. With Lexus, you sometimes have a slight lag while the transmission smoothly shifts down before it takes off like a silent rocket. But, for conservative driving and an occasional blast onto the Interstate on-ramp, the Lexus LS400 can't be beat.
Cruising down the highway, this is one of the quietest cars on the road, right up to its 150 MPH top speed. (No, I didn't test Lexus’ top-speed claim for this car.) If it can reach that speed, then you know the engine is loafing at all realistic speeds. On the other side of the coin, this car needs premium fuel and the gas mileage is on the low end of acceptable at an EPA rating of 18 MPG city and 23 highway.

And I Just Replaced the Starter so there is a Warranty
I Have ALL Manuals from 1993 for My LS400.

Purchased from Lexus of Westminster.

I Even Have the Original Cell Phone Manual.

Records of All Service is on File at Westminster Lexus.

Ok So Im Taking Trades for Swapped Hondas and Nissans
Show me What you Got...
LS400 on Top Gear... :bear:
http://videos.streetfire.net/v...2.htm
Email Me at [email protected] or MySpace.com - *** ClutchOne~ Are You Ready?*** - 32 - Male - Anaheim, California - www.myspace.com/clutchone
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
ClutchOne

ClutchOne will become famous soon enoughClutchOne will become famous soon enoughClutchOne will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Mileage Added

The Miles are 144,825
(Decent for the Year of 1993)
Serviced at Lexus of Westminster

Also It has a Pager Alarm System set on Hella Sensitive
but doesnt go off around Loud Exhaust...
Seriously If you want to Impress the Ladies,
Get In This Clean Ass Lexus.
You will be Pullin Down Panties on the First Date
Im Accepting Trades for Swapped Hondas
and Nissans, Toyotas Mazadas Slight to Heavy Modded...

Im not on Zilvia Much so Hit me at www.MySpace.com/clutchone
Old 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
doogstein
Zilvia Member

doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
ur must be smokin some of the finest herb in Cali if you expect to get 7k for a 93 with 145k miles. not even 4 years ago when the economy was good would you have gotten 7k. Id rethink ur expectations but GLWS nonetheless.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
ClutchOne

Wink VIPCAR Platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogstein View Post
ur must be smokin some of the finest herb in Cali if you expect to get 7k for a 93 with 145k miles. not even 4 years ago when the economy was good would you have gotten 7k. Id rethink ur expectations but GLWS nonetheless.
Here is a List of Lexus LS400s in Cali that dont have Extensive Paper Trails, TVs and Bluetooh Systems and Still Cost more than $7,000.

Find Your Car: Lexus LS400 Listings Near Anaheim, CA - AutoTrader.com

You have to Remember Its a Cali Car and not a Rust bucket from Florida.
When Building a VIPCAR you HAVE to start off with the CLEANEST Car
and the Correct Platform, and this my Friend is It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOaAAa View Post
with your price comparision you listed dealership cars that we all know are WAY over priced and are retail pricing. most with less miles, newer, different model.

Coming from a fellow ucf10 owner (109k, FULLY loaded with air suspension) i would suggest a price adjustment... IMO not to bash just trying to help out. yours looks to be in VERY good shape but ucf10/20 are getting to be so cheap nowadays! anyone who owns a ls400 knows how great of a car they are but that doesnt do crap for the market value!

either way GL with sale... new owner will love the ride im sure

Perfect Example :

Same Car/ More Miles / No TV.

Click Here <----

Im Also Accepting Trades, Im Looking for Nissans, Mazda,
Hondas, Toyotas, Track Toys etc ... Just Show me what you Got !!!

Last edited by ClutchOne; 05-06-2009 at 04:36 PM..
Old 05-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOne View Post
Here is a List of Lexus LS400s in Cali that dont have Extensive Paper Trails, TVs and Bluetooh Systems and Still Cost more than $7,000.

Florida doesnt have "rust buckets"... nowhere near the rust belt of the U.S.

how many "tvs" are in the car and where are they? looks like the cd player has a small lcd display(how is the movie quality)

with your price comparision you listed dealership cars that we all know are WAY over priced and are retail pricing. most with less miles, newer, different model.

coming from a fellow ucf10 owner (109k, FULLY loaded with air suspension) i would suggest a price adjustment... IMO not to bash just trying to help out. yours looks to be in VERY good shape but ucf10/20 are getting to be so cheap nowadays! anyone who owns a ls400 knows how great of a car they are but that doesnt do crap for the market value!

Old 05-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
ClutchOne

Cool The Rust Write Up

Quote:
Florida doesnt have "rust buckets"... nowhere near the Rust Belt of the U.S.
The term Rust Belt signified the collapse of the steel industry and the restructuring of industry, with the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs in the North East ...

Yes in Florida It Rains alot and they have Very High Humidity so they often get Rust, Unlike California where we have Dry HEAT and Low Humidity so We Dont Get RUST, thats why Southern California Cars are Valued More than any Other Car in the Nation ...
Quote:

How many "tvs" are in the car and where are they? looks like the cd player has a small lcd display(how is the movie quality)

coming from a fellow ucf10 owner (109k, FULLY loaded with air suspension) i would suggest a price adjustment... IMO not to bash just trying to help out. yours looks to be in VERY good shape but ucf10/20 are getting to be so cheap nowadays! anyone who owns a ls400 knows how great of a car they are but that doesnt do crap for the market value!

There is 1 TV in the Dash DVD, MP3 Player Outputs, Bluetooth, Voice Commands, 9 Speaker Orion System.

Price is Or Better Offer !!!
To Offset the Price I am accepting Trades ...
Show Me What you Got !!!

Last edited by ClutchOne; 05-06-2009 at 05:13 PM..
Old 05-07-2009, 02:55 AM   #7
DirtyOldMan
Zilvia Member

Location: NORCAL - SAC NOT Bayarea NOT So Cal NOT Anywhere Else! JUST SACRAMENTO
DirtyOldMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DirtyOldMan
sigh .......

My WHITE WHEELS are 15x11 -46 STOP ASKING!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:29 AM   #8
aznnay
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
aznnay has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznnay
Quote:

maybe u should sell ur car in florida...so u can get ur" higher cali price" i mean who the F in cali go buy a car in florida anyway..unless u can find a good deal..sumthing like r34 sellin for 10k....
oh and for auto trader.. next time maybe put 7000 as ur max so maybe u can get a car with a lot better price..u put 7-10k just to prove wat? u bought top 6 most expensive lexus in anahim?
my friend got his for around 7000 for his ucf 20 ultra lux edition(air ride) ,a lot less mile, alot cleaner interior, navi, just with no rims
come to toyota fest this week ill show you VIPCAR
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #9
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
Quote:
The term Rust Belt signified the collapse of the steel industry and the restructuring of industry, with the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs in the North East ...

Yes in Florida It Rains alot and they have Very High Humidity so they often get Rust, Unlike California where we have Dry HEAT and Low Humidity so We Dont Get RUST, thats why Southern California Cars are Valued More than any Other Car in the Nation ...

There is 1 TV in the Dash DVD, MP3 Player Outputs, Bluetooth, Voice Commands, 9 Speaker Orion System.

Price is Or Better Offer !!!
To Offset the Price I am accepting Trades ...
Show Me What you Got !!!

well for people who live/lived in the midwest we refer to it as the rust belt because of the effect our weather and safety methods to control the snow... SALT is the biggest reason cars rust out so much more than other states! rain and humidity have alot less to do with it than youd think, automakers and aftermarket companys spray inside panels to prevent issues with water/moisture in body panels, also there are drain holes. im not trying to EDUCATE you on any of this! Thanks for the brush up on history though

actually i know people who buy cars in socal because they are cheaper... since there are alot more rwd platforms in good condition for cheap. all my friends in chicago ask me to look at cars for them to see if its worth the flight, driving trip home, gas money, etc and still turns out to be a better value.

GLWS and try not to take things so harshly when people are giving you constructive critisism... NOT EVERYONE IS TRYING TO BEING AN A-HOLE WHEN THEY SUGGEST YOU TO RETHINK YOUR PRICE! its obo so im sure your kinda flexible... hopefully someone givesyou what you want for it!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
ClutchOne

Thumbs up obo mean Or Better Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznnay View Post
maybe u should sell ur car in florida...so u can get ur" higher cali price" i mean who the f in cali go buy a car in florida anyway..unless u can find a good deal..sumthing like r34 sellin for 10k....
Oh and for auto trader.. Next time maybe put 7000 as ur max so maybe u can get a car with a lot better price..u put 7-10k just to prove wat? U bought top 6 most expensive lexus in anahim?
My friend got his for around 7000 for his ucf 20 ultra lux edition(air ride) ,a lot less mile, alot cleaner interior, navi, just with no rims
come to toyota fest this week ill show you vipcar

$7,000 obo !!!
Im VERY FLEXABLE NOT FIRM !!!!
ACCEPTING TRADES AS WELL !!!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #11
ClutchOne

Wink

Quote:
well for people who live/lived in the midwest we refer to it as the rust belt because of the effect our weather and safety methods to control the snow... SALT is the biggest reason cars rust out so much more than other states! rain and humidity have alot less to do with it than youd think, automakers and aftermarket companys spray inside panels to prevent issues with water/moisture in body panels, also there are drain holes. im not trying to EDUCATE you on any of this! Thanks for the brush up on history though

actually i know people who buy cars in socal because they are cheaper... since there are alot more rwd platforms in good condition for cheap. all my friends in chicago ask me to look at cars for them to see if its worth the flight, driving trip home, gas money, etc and still turns out to be a better value.

GLWS and try not to take things so harshly when people are giving you constructive critisism... NOT EVERYONE IS TRYING TO BEING AN A-HOLE WHEN THEY SUGGEST YOU TO RETHINK YOUR PRICE! its obo so im sure your kinda flexible... hopefully someone givesyou what you want for it!

Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
isn't against Zilvia rules to fuck with a forsale ad?

OP. PM a mod and get this Cleaned up.

from the pic's this looks like one of the cleanest stock LS's i've seen and one this clean would get that money here in the midwest.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #13
ClutchOne

Talking Free Bumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
isn't against Zilvia rules to fuck with a forsale ad?

OP. PM a mod and get this Cleaned up.

from the pic's this looks like one of the cleanest stock LS's i've seen and one this clean would get that money here in the midwest.
Thanks, Im ok though. ..

Im not in a Rush to Sell, the Price is Or Better Offer.
The Lexus I have is Factory Black on Black.
Black Interior will get a Higher Price than the Tan or Gray
Interior so of course the Price will be a little more.
but Im Flexable and Im accepting trades.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #14
digitalightkenz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
digitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Thanks, Im ok though. ..

Im not in a Rush to Sell, the Price is Or Better Offer.
The Lexus I have is Factory Black on Black.
Black Interior will get a Higher Price than the Tan or Gray
Interior so of course the Price will be a little more.
but Im Flexable and Im accepting trades.

you have a pm, and I think my offer is pretty reasonable. And I think we would both be happy, please reply to my PM or call me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ken
Old 05-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #15
rflynn1

rflynn1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice LS, but I hardly consider the 93' to be the most sought after year. If anything I would imagine the 97' or 00' would be a little more sought after considering the staggering amount of advancements they made to the car as a whole. GLWS though.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:08 AM   #16
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Last Activity: 05-08-2009 08:42 PM