Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
*RARE* S13 Coupe Window Visors OEM $100

Payment: Cash or PayPal + 3%
Shipping: At Buyer's Expense
PayPal: [email protected]

SOLD

Up for sale are some genuine Nissan S13 Coupe Window Visors. These are 100% legit and have both the Nissan logo and lettering on them. They're not in perfect condition, but they're rare and are priced pretty damn well considering these have long been discontinued. Yes, I do have all the original mounting clips and double sided tape will be included as well.

I picked these up about a year and a half ago or so off a member on here. Same exact condition too. I planned to repaint them black (previous owner painted them) and make them look as mint as possible, but just never got around to it. Damage done to one of them is when they were on the previous owners car and some jack ass tried to steal them. Visor broke, but has been gorilla glued back together and is incredibly strong. Cracks aren't all that noticeable especially when on the car and in my opinion really shouldn't be much of a deal breaker. Other visor was damaged by previous owner when painting the visors. Apparently a small portion warped due to excessive heat while blow drying the paint. This should be an easy fix and would require the plastic to be heated again and reshaped ever so slightly. Honestly when they were on my car I couldn't tell where the damage was done on either visors.

If you would like for me to repaint them or fixed the warped part of one of the visors I can do it for a small fee.

- S13 Silvia Coupe Window Visors (Painted black, cracked & repaired) $80 Picked Up $100 Shipped

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD

Last edited by DreamN; 03-27-2009 at 01:04 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
New price: $100 shipped anywhere in the Continental US and $80 picked up.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Bump to the top.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Bump I should grab these lol. But I needs moneyz
Old 03-15-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
DreamN
Post Whore!

Dude, tell me about it. Everyone's hurting right now.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
Gordo714
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Gordo714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
damn you have been trying to sell these for ever GLWS
Old 03-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
DreamN
Post Whore!

They should have been sold months ago, but there have been so many times that people have called me to schedule a day for pick up just to flake or waste my time by low balling me.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #8
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
are the oem ones supposed to say nissan on it?? i didnt think they did. i would want them but the cracks are a dealbreaker sorry glws
Old 03-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

Yup OEM ones say NISSAN on them and even have a small Nissan logo.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-24-2009, 01:48 AM   #10
sliding_josh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sliding_josh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pmed! get back to me.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:55 AM   #11
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
picking these up on thursdday! see yo at the meet

Old 03-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliding_josh View Post
pmed! get back to me.
Check your inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
picking these up on thursdday! see yo at the meet
^ Currently pending to Carlos.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale: