Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
hori xbox 360 fighting stick

hey all, i'm selling a Hori XBOX 360 Fighting stick. It is the virtua fighter 3? edition with all those stickers, not sure if i still have it. here's a pic of the item (not mine but ebay). Mine's basically brand new, hardly used it.

price is 30 bucks + shipping.

I can meet up with you if you are in Riverside/Los Angeles areas.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 02:24 AM   #2
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
DIBS! I gotta have this. haha.

Where are you located?
Old 01-30-2009, 04:57 AM   #3
zidek
BANNED

Trader Rating: (12)
zidek is making a name for him/her selfzidek is making a name for him/her selfzidek is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
the second he falls through i'll take it shipped to 18509. paypal ready
Old 01-30-2009, 05:09 AM   #4
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
What's that you're selling? An arcade stick? That's not an arcade stick, this is...

glws
Old 01-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhed View Post
What's that you're selling? An arcade stick? That's not an arcade stick, this is...

glws
lol yes, that IS an arcade stick.

actually ,that's not a fighting stick. that's fighting STICKS
Old 01-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
lol yes, that IS an arcade stick.

actually ,that's not a fighting stick. that's fighting STICKS

what u did there...i see it

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
CO240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
CO240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
With Street Fighter 4 coming out soon for the 360... I need one.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
This is SOLD TO ME!
Old 01-31-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

yeup, item is sold.
Closed Thread