Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
SAFC Neo & a slew of couplers...

The unit was only used for a short while and is in excellent shape. Everything pictured is included and instruction manuals/ wiring guides can all be downloaded on Apexi-usa.com.

SAFC Neo w/harness $250 shipped

I've got a few red, black, and blue couplers.
$7 shipped - for straights
$10 shipped - for reducers
$15 shipped - 90's

The black ones are all brand new. I must have been high when I ordered them because I was a 1/4" off on all of my measurements; In a hurry I guess. all of the red and blue ones are used and changed over to black just to color match. Their all 3-4 ply wall and none of them have cracks or tears of any kind.

3" - 90deg

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #2
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nEO

Im very intrested in the NEO, I have a retop SR. Do you know if the harness with it will work my SR? And your SURE this thing is in working condition? Lemme know.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
Im very intrested in the NEO, I have a retop SR. Do you know if the harness with it will work my SR? And your SURE this thing is in working condition? Lemme know.
I'm pretty sure the NEO is no different then and safc 2 install wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Apexi lists all of the engines it can be wired for. The SR20DET, in many ways, is definitely one of them

SHIFTlock_slide to side

Old 12-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

pending sale on the SAFC and I've got a feeling I'm going to be buried with these couplers

SHIFTlock_slide to side

Old 12-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

SAFC, sold!

SHIFTlock_slide to side