Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Jdm kouki turn signal

Allright here is the deal jdm kouki bumper jdm turn signals ...what light buld sockets do i need ...my buddy at nissan swares i can just use usdm ..but i dont think so ..when we did his chuki on his s13 we had too switch all of them ..i think i need the jdm running socket and the jdm turn signal socket ...this is a zenki 2 kouki conversion any help would b great ....btw i did search the forums did'nt find much thanks alot
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Learn to type English. It will help.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Same socket plugs on the corner light and side markers. Only thing is you need to use a bigger wedge bulb (cant remember which one exactly, just know what it looks like). If you use the same bulbs on the corners, the turn signal will blink faster. You get the bigger bulbs and itll blink at the normal rate.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
CrazyKoukiS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CrazyKoukiS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CrazyKoukiS14
if this is a bulb issue, cant you just go to autozone or napa and ask them what a stock 97 - 98 240sx recomends for turn signals?
CrazyKoukiS14 is offline   Reply With Quote