Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
peep this. new pics of my finger. no stitches!

i feel like im healing up really fast. its crazy how the body fixes itself and stuff. :lol: anyhow, got the stitches out 4 days ago, and once most of the dead skin peeled away, this is what it actually looks like.

not sure about what is going on with the nail. but i see the doc on thursday. we shall see.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
francogt1
Zilvia Member

francogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enough
glad ur healing well, i dont think ur nail is going to grow anymore, but im no doc... =]
francogt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
u got one ugly fuckin hand lol
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
xtheenderx
Zilvia Member

xtheenderx is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, so much better than what it was before. Give me 4 and half!
Old 10-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
its weird. its the same length as the one on my other hand now. i guess the skin on my palm was thicker than i had thought.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
lucky7
Post Whore!

i took this EXACTLY 1 month ago. (sept 18th)

really boggles my mind.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
That's really good.

My dad, back when I was like 3-4 months old(19 ish years ago) used to be a welder and worked for a place that made rims.

Well, I don't know exactly what was going on, but he managed to cut that same finger you smashed completely off...it was hanging on by the skin.

Doctors sewed it back on once...but crooked.

So, they had to chop it off again and reattach it correctly.

His nail doesn't grow anymore, but hey, he's lucky to have his finger.

But, yeah.

Looks like yours is healing up pretty good.

Soon enough, you'll probably forget the tip was ever missing.

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
wow dude not bad, one month time and that much of an improvement? thats pretty sweet, good doctor.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #9
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i guess congratulations?

haha it really looks alot better than i was expecting.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Now, just remember to only commit crimes with THAT finger. I'm pretty sure that fingerprint isn't on record. LOL

Glad to see you're healing up.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #11
somovr4
Leaky Injector

somovr4 is an unknown quantity at this point
ouch. its amazing how much it has healed in one month.
somovr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #12
s13tilldeath*
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13tilldeath* is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn healed up well. dont think your going to be having another nail brother.

and remember stay away from the wood spliters!
s13tilldeath* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #13
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm so glad I was eating when I clicked on this thread.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #14
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow! that turned out pretty good from what you began with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #15
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
dam looks great compared to when it first happened.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #16
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
oh shit , good to see you heal up .. that didnt feel like a back rub
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #17
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Man, if that was me. I'd have such a hard time not picking at it... the healing process fascinates me, lol.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 PM   #18
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Wow good shit! It does look a hell of a lot better!

Finger injuries with great healing are just in these days!

I went from...

To this...

In just a couple months!

(I tore a tendon and had a tendon graft surgery to replace the ruptured tendon in my finger with one from my wrist. Pic was taken a couple days ago.)

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:42 PM   #19
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
it looks like it's made out of silly putty
Old 10-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
It doesnt look like you damaged the nail bed, so you'll have a nail, albeit a tiny little stubby one...

I crushed my finger doing my front struts... I wont have a nail ever again on my left index finger... its weird trying to scratch my head without a nail...
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #21
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
That looks a hell of alot better
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #22
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
doesnt look half as bad as before
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #23
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
u got one ugly fuckin hand lol
ditto, and a clit tool...
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:06 PM   #24
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
what happened?
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #25
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan2nr22 View Post
what happened?
Here ya go

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...-hospital.html
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...c-warning.html
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...c-warning.html
Old 10-19-2008, 06:19 PM   #26
lucky7
Post Whore!

lol, thanks again man. rofl.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #27
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that mother fucker has come a long way in a short time... consider yourself lucky.... seven....

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:24 PM   #28
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
ribbed for her pleasure

uh and your palm for you too
Old 10-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #29
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
lol, thanks again man. rofl.
No prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
that mother fucker has come a long way in a short time... consider yourself lucky.... seven....
Booooooo
Old 10-19-2008, 11:05 PM   #30
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow that's great
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote