Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
21Nemesis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 21Nemesis Send a message via MSN to 21Nemesis Send a message via Yahoo to 21Nemesis
s13 JDM C-West 180SX Front Lip

I happened to stumble upon this, since I am looking for a lip for my Kouki bumper.

NE1 know where I can get it here in the US? I'm thinking of either calling/emailing C-West here in the states and see what they say.

(888) 611-1776
21Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
Kom3t
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Kom3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Found the lip..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Nemesis View Post
I happened to stumble upon this, since I am looking for a lip for my Kouki bumper.

NE1 know where I can get it here in the US? I'm thinking of either calling/emailing C-West here in the states and see what they say.

hey there.. i was also looking aroud for a C-West half spoiler and i stumbled upon this page... it has that lip also...

Welcome to Taka Kaira Online Ordering Store From Japan.

should be the fourth and fifth one down... one has FRP and the other AFRP.... do u knoe what that means?
Kom3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
CrazyKoukiS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CrazyKoukiS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CrazyKoukiS14
not to sound like an ass but this is honestly what i think of that bumper with the lip. That is by far the ugliest thing i have ever seen made for a S13. This isnt me bashing on your style, this is me being a friend and telling you dont get that or you will get laughed at
CrazyKoukiS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #4
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I think it is a rare piece ..rare is good cause not alot of people have it ..but it really is kinda weird lookin ..it just does not flow well in my opinion ..if u do like it get it .how much is it anyway for the lip..
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:40 PM   #5
Naughty240
Zilvia Member

Naughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enough
Sometimes things are rare for a reason. But if you like it then grab it.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
21Nemesis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 21Nemesis Send a message via MSN to 21Nemesis Send a message via Yahoo to 21Nemesis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kom3t View Post
hey there.. i was also looking aroud for a C-West half spoiler and i stumbled upon this page... it has that lip also...

Welcome to Taka Kaira Online Ordering Store From Japan.

should be the fourth and fifth one down... one has FRP and the other AFRP.... do u knoe what that means?
It's actually PFRP (Pliable Fiber Reinforced Plastic), a material with similar properties to those of FRP, but is a lot more flexible. The front bumper and Front Half Spoilers made with PFRP are much more difficult to crack due to its flexibility.

(888) 611-1776
21Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:26 AM   #7
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty240 View Post
Sometimes things are rare for a reason...
Seriously. Its rare because its ugly and they didn't sell a whole lot of them due to the ugliness.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:47 AM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
its rare because no bullshit knockoff company has knocked it off lol

dam didnt know takakaira was still around
Old 11-02-2008, 01:53 AM   #9
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
At first I never liked it or the c west body kit for the hatch ,but I know Cwest R&D all there body kits in wind tunnels,so I'm guessing the design has purpose to it. would like to see the lip on a dark color/black car lowered properly
TheWayItGoes909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:41 AM   #10
CrazyKoukiS14
Leaky Injector

i dont care what kind of plusses you get aerodynamics wise, that thing is that most hideous thing ive ever seen im glad that thing is rare, it reminds me of a riced out 1985 Toyota Tercel with a big airplane wing on it with red tints and $99 hubcap spinners
Old 11-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #11
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
its rare because no bullshit knockoff company has knocked it off lol

dam didnt know takakaira was still around
Hypothetical situation: You are the owner of a knock-off body parts company. You're going through pictures of lips looking for things to reproduce, and you come across a picture of that lip. Would you:
A) Say, "Wow! That looks good, let's copy it!"
or
B) Say, "Whoa, what the fuck were those guys smoking when they designed that lip? Let's stay as far away from that style as possible."

If you have any sense of style at all, you'd go with choice B. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:58 AM   #12
CrazyKoukiS14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Hypothetical situation: You are the owner of a knock-off body parts company. You're going through pictures of lips looking for things to reproduce, and you come across a picture of that lip. Would you:
A) Say, "Wow! That looks good, let's copy it!"
or
B) Say, "Whoa, what the fuck were those guys smoking when they designed that lip? Let's stay as far away from that style as possible."

If you have any sense of style at all, you'd go with choice B. lol
you sir are a modern day genious