Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
s13 Lots of s13 stuff (cheap)....powered by maxxx etc

All prices are very floppy and pliable as i have no idea what i'm doing... catch is I AM willing to ship as of now... I live in Columbus Ohio... mapquest estimated driving time from California to my doorstep is 35 hours and 48 minutes dooooiiiitttt. I can take pictures of anything if you want.

BNIB (opened, but not even test fitted):
-Powered by max toe rods. SOLD
-Powered by max traction rods: SOLD

Not BNIB:
-Stock s13 catback exhaust... This is Ohio so the thing's got surface rust, no holes, BRUTAL GROUND CLEARANCE AND DUAL TIP ACTION, flange is straight but it's got rust on it. Hangers are all good. No bumps or bruises on the mufflers/resonators. 100% great if you don't care about appearance. How much do these things go for? 50? shoot me an offer I'm poor.

-s13 DOHC KA power steering lines and canister... they're only the upper lines I think... you'd have to take a look at them. 50 bucks... i paid 95, and yes i do recognize that there's a guy selling them for 5 dollars two threads down. very OBO

-sunroof cover thing... pristine 1993 condition never taken out of the case to the extent of my knowledge. smells new... 15 bucks? SOLD

-KYB GR2 rear s13 shocks with stock rear s13 springs... shocks look great, springs have bits of surface rust though. rode great when I had them on... The shocks probably have about 2k miles on them. 50 bucks?

-stock s13 front shocks with stock springs. they're rusty and they may be leaky in not sure. not highly recommended but they worked just fine when I had them on. 10 dollars

-rear s13 hatch vanity cover dealy... great condition... 15 dollars

-front s13 floor mats... they're a bit hairy and grodey right now but I'll vacuum them for you. 10 dollars

-DOHC KA ac compressor. 20 dollars

-s13 mudflaps... the metal mounting surfaces are all rusty and gross... 20 bucks PENDING SALE

then I have the rear interior pieces from my s13 hatch... I'm not sure if it's a complete collection and they may be a little bent up but if you need them I have them. 20 dollars? including the big heavy wooden spare tire cover piece

Random shit:
mosh brass 4 star bmx bike. It's got some surface rust on the handle bars etc. but rides great. Just never really picked up the hobby. originally was 600 but I'll sell it for 150

I've also got a plastic (fiberglass? i don't know) canoe. it's big and red. I've got oars and a couple lifevests as well. 250 dollars obo

If you've got any questions leave it in this thread or pm me. I know I left out details so please feel free to ask. Pictures of anything available upon request. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by slothonaleash; 08-19-2008 at 11:49 AM..
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
I would buy the mud flaps but youre not shipping so.....i guess i cant.
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah this is more for the 6 ohio people on this board unless you wanna drive haha. If I get my shit together and decide to ship I'll contact you.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
Yes please let us know when you're willing to ship. I got my eye on that PBM stuff, the sunroof cover, and possibly the flaps if the other guy doesn't buy them.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #5
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

OK. I'm looking into shipping now, so give me your zip code and I'll give price quotes.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #6
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
01013 is my zippy. Let my know.

*edit* Also I wouldn't mind some pics.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:27 AM   #7
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Pics of the mudflaps? I'm in Cincinnati... interested.

Kstine AT fuse.net
Old 08-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl
I'll take the toe rods, if you will ship to MA.
forum04pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:54 AM   #9
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by forum04pl View Post

zip code please?
Old 08-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #10
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

sun roof cover in bag

out of bag

traction and toe rods

mud flaps

pics of mounting surface

I'm willing to go cheaper on the mudflaps if you feel the damage is too much. They do not come with hardware, and each will come in two pieces. In the over head shot of the mudflaps, it looks like the one on the top right is all bent up, but it's not-just the angle of the picture I guess?
Old 08-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #11
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
Are they coupe or hatch mud flaps? My zip code is 53083.
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #12
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forum04pl View Post
no you won't, I called them first

*edit* I have cash ready to be sent just give me a price

*EDIT AGAIN* I have dibs and money as soon as he comes back with his quote for shipping for the following items: Traction Rods, Toe Rods, Sunroof cover and if "undesiredshoe" doesn't get them the mud flaps. And no I'm not going to flake. hahaha

Last edited by Rogue240sx; 08-17-2008 at 06:10 PM..
Rogue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #13
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
zip code please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue240sx View Post
no you won't, I called them first

*edit* I have cash ready to be sent just give me a price
Haha, well if you fall through I'm next.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #14
sinthanius

Trader Rating: (0)
sinthanius is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for the sunroof cover shipped to 91504?

Thanks
sinthanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #15
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
price on the mud flaps shipped to 91042

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #16
gojira
Zilvia Member

gojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enough
I got to have that sunroof cover... I dont care how much it cost to ship it... can u gimme a quote to 77038... and do you have a working driver's side power window switch? I need one ASAP... lmk... thanks!!!
gojira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #17
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
traction rods to 92139? lmk
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #18
boske
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
boske is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I want the traction and toe rods

If those guys don't work out I'll take them for sure!
boske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #19
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by undesiredshoe View Post
Are they coupe or hatch mud flaps? My zip code is 53083.
off of a hatch

you're first in line for the flaps so I'll be able to get you a quite some time tomorrow
Old 08-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #20
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
mud flaps shipped to 90503 please if they are still available...PAYPAL READY!!!!!
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #21
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

mudflaps, rods, and sunroof cover pending sale

undesiredshoe-im working on your quote for the flaps

Why is the sunroof cover such a hot item? haha just wondering
Old 08-18-2008, 09:27 AM   #22
sinthanius

Trader Rating: (0)
sinthanius is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I must have that sunroof cover, I live in Southern California and its quite a nuisance to have the sun in your eyes while driving (this entire week will be 87+).
sinthanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #23
gojira
Zilvia Member

gojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthanius View Post
I must have that sunroof cover, I live in Southern California and its quite a nuisance to have the sun in your eyes while driving (this entire week will be 87+).
ur third in line apparently... I called it second I guess... unless its pending to me and I dont know... lol...
gojira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #24
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

I sent payment in for the PBM traction and toe rods and the sunroof cover last night.

the sunroof cover is a hot item because no one has one.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #25
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue240sx View Post
I sent payment in for the PBM traction and toe rods and the sunroof cover last night.
If you end up wanting to get rid of the rods by any chance let me know, plus I'm local
Old 08-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #26
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Rods and sunroof cover were shipped today and are no longer available. I'm still working out shipping for the mudflaps to undesiredshoe, sorry for the wait I'm quite busy lately.

So everything other than those items are still up for grabs.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #27
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Got my stuff a few days ago. This guy is legit +1
GL with the rest of your sales