Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Aug. 16th! Aug. 30th! and September 6th!

August 16th.
I.E. this Saturday, VIP meet at my place, those of you who are part of the FUJII family or equally retarded group that randomly show up at my house, you know who you are, give me a call or IM or something. Stop by at any point this Saturday. We're all going to dinner at some point locally.

If you're gonna miss the 30th event, drive north for the next week and some real driving!

August 30th
We're doing another Boston dinner meet on the 30th, be there or fail, had a GREAT turn-out last time, should be pictures still up, over 30 people stopped by, was a blast, this time we're meeting at Salem Meadows instead of in the city, just for conveinence sake, directions will be up soon!

Sept. 6th!
Kang Run, you know you don't want to miss it! Meeting around 10am, and getting an early start on a fun trip. First meet I hosted was a Kang cruise and only 3 showed up for it, given the turn-outs lately I'm assuming more people will be ready for a fun filled day chilling with other S chassis enthusiasts and Z's and G's and whatever else you kooks drive. :P As with the other meet, more details will be posted as it progress's.*
Alright guys and gals, get your cars and selves ready, no more excuses for driving the dailys to these events or "having to work" psssh, nonsense! *As with other meets, no breaking the law by way of speeding or otherwise unsafe driving, just fun cruising at an excelerated pace.

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/

Last edited by DJButton; 08-12-2008 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Spacing
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links