Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:58 AM   #1
S.W.A.P.

Trader Rating: (0)
S.W.A.P. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS:Enkei GTC01 Rims (F) 17x8 +40 5x114.3 / (R) 18x10 +22 5x114.3 (Stagger) $700 shpd

[CA] FS:Enkei GTC01 Stagger Set of 4 NEW IN BOX $700 shipped!!!
I have not posted here in a while since I sold my RB240 but since I did I have had this sick set of rims just sitting in my garage in the box. These are real Race rims, they have a nice offset and deep in the rear. I no longer have a rear wheel drive car so I have them sitting in my garage. I opened the box to check them out and that was it. These rims look amazing and are very light!!!

Front: 17 x 8, +40, 5x114 Rear: 18 x 10, +22, 5x114.3 Stagger set of 4

These rims will fit just about every 5 lug Rear Wheel drive car. Acura NSX, Nissan, Silvia, Skyline, Pontiac Solstice, Honda S2000 Etc. These will go fast the list on these rims go for over $2000.00 if purchased in a store. They are brand new and never been mounted still in the box!!! Pick them up quick.

!!Price Reduction!!
700.00 shipped need to get rid of fast, I am cleaning out my garage! You win I lose! I have to get rid of these by FRIDAY!!!!

(951)616-4475 -Adam
*REAR
<p>
*Front next to special lug Socket.
<p>
Front & Rear
<P>
*Looking hot in the box 2 valve stems, Race Spec!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Too bad the fronts are weak sizes, GLWS!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:23 AM   #3
S.W.A.P.

Yeah you may think that but they will looks so sick with tires on. they are not the deep dish style/more of a race look to them. Thanks for your comment though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Too bad the fronts are weak sizes, GLWS!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #4
S.W.A.P.

I am taking best offer too. But I will not be able to break the set. The price is so low now its just like getting 2 for a super deal anyway. Thanks guys hit me up with what a best offer, I need to get rid of them ASAP the wife is on the case hard.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
S.W.A.P.

I still have them, the deal is right. Practically giving these away at a knock off brand price. Not sure why anyone would need to buy fake rims when you can have real ones at a price like this. Truly balanced and solid construction real JDM build. Let me know what you got and I will see what I can do. Please no BS. thanks.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
S.W.A.P.

Everyone was PM'ed back!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Too many bumps, the limit is 2 total
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.W.A.P. View Post
I am taking best offer too. But I will not be able to break the set. The price is so low now its just like getting 2 for a super deal anyway. Thanks guys hit me up with what a best offer, I need to get rid of them ASAP the wife is on the case hard.
Quote:
I still have them, the deal is right. Practically giving these away at a knock off brand price. Not sure why anyone would need to buy fake rims when you can have real ones at a price like this. Truly balanced and solid construction real JDM build. Let me know what you got and I will see what I can do. Please no BS. thanks.
Quote:
Everyone was PM'ed back!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037...uidelines.html

And I write too!
Closed Thread