Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WTT: Super Rare 18x8/9 +36 4&5x114.3 Wiser Mesh Full Polish w/Gold Rivets

Not in any rush to get rid of these, but just wanted to see if anyone had any offers for trades they'd like to throw out. These rims are pretty damn rare, as I only know of less than a handful of them in the U.S., and so far as I know I have the only set that have full polished faces/barrells with gold rivets. Manufactured by Taneisya luxury wheels of japan

http://www.taneisya.co.jp/index_l.html

These are some old school meshies with stepped lips that have been meticulously maintained throughout their decade+ years of life. The faces/center caps are absolutely flawless. I'm talking brand new condition. The lips have their small share of minor curb rashing/tiny dents...but since the polish on them is so brilliant, the rims basically look brand new from any distance of 3 feet away or more. The rims are stunning, and I always get compliments. Polish is a super brilliant mirror finish, just about as close as you can get to chrome (super bling at night).

Specs are as follows:

dual 4&5 lug 114.3
18x8 et36 up front, 18x9 et36 out back
true 3 piece
rear lip is about 3 inches, front is about 2.5

Good opportunity to score a ridiculously rare set of old school luxury mesh.

Am looking for any luxury style wheels preferably 18's with 9 inch width up front and 9.5 out back w/ 2x-3x offset. Or smaller width with lower offset to keep lip sizes large.

Again, not really looking to get rid of these, just seeing if anyone is interested and has something I might like.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by fliplyricist1; 04-30-2008 at 01:30 PM..
fliplyricist1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
jsasrsr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jsasrsr
Pm Sent !!!!
jsasrsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can't vouch for this guy hard enough.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

fliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choices
Vouch harder.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #5
Gumballf355
Zilvia Addict

Gumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Gumballf355
hahahah I was thinkin the same thing.
Gumballf355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
timmy0tool
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
timmy0tool will become famous soon enoughtimmy0tool will become famous soon enoughtimmy0tool will become famous soon enoughtimmy0tool will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
just when i asked about your size/offset is when i run into this! pm me on this pare!
timmy0tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #7
sushiboiiii
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sushiboiiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bump This Fooo! how much are you asking for these anyways?
sushiboiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
a price must be listed in this section. testing waters or just looking doesn't matter. a price needs to be posted.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #9
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

sushii thanks man

alexthe: thanks for the info but as thread title states I'm looking for trades for the rim specs stated
Old 04-30-2008, 08:06 AM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I see you tried editing your thread title to include the proper info, so i changed it for you. For future reference, please PM a mod to avoid the thread from getting locked.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:33 AM   #11
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
These wheels are so damn nice. GLWS
Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #12
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That has got to be the best set of footwork i've ever seen put on a 1st gen. CL.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #13
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

exit: thanks much greatly appreciated

and thanks for the kind words guys!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:16 PM   #14
lamsv

Trader Rating: (0)
lamsv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My old wheels. I can attest to the condition of these wheels. The polish gleams like Mr. Clean's head. Caps and lug cover plates are pristine. Hell, I should buy them back...

And, the fronts are actually 18x8 et36. They are et29 with the 7mm spacer he is running.....
lamsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:29 PM   #15
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamsv View Post
My old wheels. I can attest to the condition of these wheels. The polish gleams like Mr. Clean's head. Caps and lug cover plates are pristine. Hell, I should buy them back...

And, the fronts are actually 18x8 et36. They are et29 with the 7mm spacer he is running.....

^^this man is a mesh god.

Thanks for the info, I was completely unaware. I'll alert the mods as to the new front wheel specs
Old 04-30-2008, 09:14 PM   #16
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
hondanissan is on the path to ruinhondanissan is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
these look just like my wise sport meshies.
hondanissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #17
genetic
Zilvia Member

genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
wow you got a clean ass CL

dopeshizz
genetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #18
zidek
BANNED

Trader Rating: (12)
zidek is making a name for him/her selfzidek is making a name for him/her selfzidek is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
:salut: :salook:
zidek is offline   Reply With Quote