Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Attn: S14s with S13 SR swaps...A/C Brackets for OEM S14 A/C pumps now for sale!

Finally, after finding a local guy, I'm now able to sell my custom A/C Brackets that allow S14 owners with S13 swaps to retain the factory S14 Air Conditioning Compressor and lines!

I've had the setup on my car for a while now, but made it by hand - It worked, but the brackets took forever to make. Now I found a CnC shop that agreed to make them for me!

So anyhow, here are the pictures...the final production ones will feature nice rounded corners to look all fancy, but this initial piece was for mockup and test fit.

The upper holes are countersunk in order for the bottom bracket to not hit the condenser itself. The kit will also include 4 new bolts +washers to attach the brackets to the factory brace, and will allow the use of the factory bolts to attach it as well...

Worried about strength? The pieces are made out of steel, and are 1/2 thick. I did 6 track events this season and didn't break mine or even stress it out...and I made my initial ones with a drill and tap.

And now for a picture of my initial ones installed (nothing has changed, just the countersunk feature)

90 Dollars + Shipping
Please PM so I can get contact information and shipping costs figured out first...

Thanks guys, hopefully this is what some of you have been looking for...I know the whol 'reweld this line' and 'use this line' crap was old news to me...this clears all of those problems

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
timtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timtiminy
anything for 89-90 with sr20det keeping the ka24e ac stuff??
Closed Thread