Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-21-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
s13 that dam fan cut all my lines, ka24E

so i was driving gome from school maybe an hour ago and i went over a speed bump and heard this bad noise then my car stoped, look under the hood and all the vacum lines are cut and wraped around the fan. so i need something like a chart or diagram to where all the lines hook up and connect. help would be great
Old 12-21-2006, 12:49 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
F S M.

It's there for a reason.
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:01 PM   #3
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
d-a-m-n

learn how to spell

why weren't the lines zip-tied down?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:03 PM   #4
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
why were you using the stock wind tunnel fan?

e-fans ftw
Old 12-21-2006, 01:08 PM   #5
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That's what happens when you don't maintain your car.

It's not like you need to rewire your whole care. Just some common since.

If you're lacking that, as said prior, the FSM was made for a reason.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:11 PM   #6
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by civilized_drifter
so i was driving gome from school maybe an hour ago and i went over a speed bump and heard this bad noise then my car stoped, look under the hood and all the vacum lines are cut and wraped around the fan. so i need something like a chart or diagram to where all the lines hook up and connect. help would be great
If your search some of my previous posts, I posted up a diagram about 2-3 years ago.
zero.counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
kerosinek
Leaky Injector

kerosinek is on the path to ruinkerosinek is on the path to ruin
LOL, you mean you dont have the JDM stainless steel braided vaccum lines/heater hoses???
kerosinek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:36 PM   #8
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
^~~ROFL. Havent heard of those yet. If you dont find a FSM or the Picture, I will snap some for ya. I have a Single Slammer. Just hit me with a PM and I will snap em. *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 04:49 PM   #9
Clawhammer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Clawhammer is making a name for him/her selfClawhammer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clawhammer
I just redid every vaccum line on my single slammer 2 days ago...if you're talking about the 3 that go across the fan shroud...I have no idea how they got into the fan...I could probably also help you with pictures if needed (actually I remember them all off the top of my head for now...still fresh in my mind). But the FSM is confusing because the diagrams in there were MADE FOR inspection stuff and really aren't going to show you anything if you don't know what you're looking for.
Clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #10
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i will help this thread out by posting this pic...

now you say its too small? well just print it out the numbers should come out a little more clear.

SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:51 PM   #11
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
i had like 6 zip ties holding them, and i changed all the belt and when we tried to take the fan shroud off we broke it in half and we werent able to put it back on, the good news is that i drove it home with no problems idles at 1k and no jerking .