Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #1
-E-
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
-E- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so what kind of firearms do Zilvia

members own?
-E- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2006, 05:51 PM   #2
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I own a Pratt Arms model Hand, thumb cocking model, as well as my artillery pieces *flexes biceps*.

I got nothin'.
My dad used to have a street sweeper (snub-barrel shotgun), but I don't know where that went. He also had a .22 rifle and .22 pistol, but I think my aunt sold those.

I want to eventually have a Beretta 92 and an AR15 variant, and maybe some sort of long rifle.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
-E-
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
I own a Pratt Arms model Hand, thumb cocking model, as well as my artillery pieces *flexes biceps*.

I got nothin'.
My dad used to have a street sweeper (snub-barrel shotgun), but I don't know where that went. He also had a .22 rifle and .22 pistol, but I think my aunt sold those.

I want to eventually have a Beretta 92 and an AR15 variant, and maybe some sort of long rifle.

my yugo AK

think i might pick up an AR next
Old 03-17-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
L1ama
BANNED

L1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-known
Snail from this forum owns variety of weapons, if you know where he lives, do not go near.
L1ama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #5
-E-
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ama
Snail from this forum owns variety of weapons, if you know where he lives, do not go near.
shit if i was still living in NY I couldnt own half the shit shit I'm gonna get
Old 03-17-2006, 06:36 PM   #6
L1ama
BANNED

L1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-known
2 years ago in my school, someone brought a sawnoff shotgun, it was in the papers, some security in school got to him before he can do anything, and I don't know the snail guy, I just read his threads on zilvia, he seems like a good guy, with guns.
L1ama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:43 PM   #7
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough

And I have two of them!
Old 03-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
In my current house:
(1) 20 Guage Remington Pump Action
(1) 12 Guage Winchester Pump Action
In my Vault out of state:
More then the members of Zilvia or The US Government needs to know about. They were all legal at the time of purchase, and are kept in a secured location. I will admit to owning at least (1) AK and (1) AR15 variant. Stop by Meph, we can take out a crate or two of 7.62 and 5.56.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #9
S14zenkiQ's
Leaky Injector

S14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her selfS14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her self
I've got a Kimber Ultra Carry and a Kimber RCP II. both 45's. I used to have a Ruger P89, but I sold it when the RCP II came out.
S14zenkiQ's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 08:51 PM   #10
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
In my current house:
More then the members of Zilvia or The US Government needs to know about. They were all legal at the time of purchase, and are kept in a secured location. I will admit to owning at least (1) AK and (1) AR15 variant. Stop by Meph, we can take out a crate or two of 7.62 and 5.56.
I'll take you up on that offer for sure, BEBCB. I've been dying to fire an AK for a few years now.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Browning BDA .380:

... DAMN, I'm old-school

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #12
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
I'll take you up on that offer for sure, BEBCB. I've been dying to fire an AK for a few years now.
You can always go to Cambodia and rent them, there's a place that rents em out for 20 to 40 bucks (I can't remember which), and re-fills on the clips are 20 bucks
Old 03-17-2006, 09:06 PM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
In my current house:
How far outta state we talking here?

... I know where you live

And I write too!
Old 03-17-2006, 09:09 PM   #14
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im a man of peace not violence thats why I dont belive in useing objects to defend my self, Only when necessery I use my old boxing skills LOL
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:16 PM   #15
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

I have a Walther P99 .40 S&W and a Taurus .357 mag. Next on the list to get is the Remington 700 30-06 or .308, Remington 780 12 guage, Ruger mini 30, and a H&K Expert .45 ACP.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:22 PM   #16
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want a Jericho.

and a Sig.

But first I gotta wait for this Nazi ass "you cant own guns" law to be repealed. :/
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #17
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaNinja240
You can always go to Cambodia and rent them, there's a place that rents em out for 20 to 40 bucks (I can't remember which), and re-fills on the clips are 20 bucks
I'd rather visit a friend and perhaps pay a bit more.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:13 AM   #18
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
This is my CZ P-01

I want to get a couple Colt gov. (NRM) 1911, those shoot real nice.
WilloW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:28 AM   #19
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
I keep it old school:
Mosin Nagant 1891/38 Bolt Action
Lee Enfield MkIII Bolt Action
2 Colt Single Action Revolvers (Hence the screenname)
Sinfle shot 22 short winchester rifle

The newer stuff:
Remington 12 gauge pump
2 marlin 22 long rifles
Ruger 22 short semi-auto rifle

Hoping to pick up a sig soon and perhaps an Ar variant. But iam still looking for two of my dream weapons, a Springfield 1903 bolt action and an M1 Garand.
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:31 AM   #20
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Own? nothing. Used? lots...mostly modern.

I did get to shot a musket once...hardest thing to hit your target with.

Wait...I lied...I own a crossbow and some throwing knives if those count.
mRclARK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:59 AM   #21
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
kevlar hockey stick, ice hockey skates, throwing knives. Competitive crossbow. Authentic Bow n' arrow from my great-great grandfather(cherokee). Saw'd off 12-gauge.

Working to get my CCW license too hehe glock here I come or beretta.

Also having the mayor of your town 3 houses up from you helps too. Constant patrols.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:56 AM   #22
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
How far outta state we talking here?

... I know where you live
Back up North, PHLIP. ThatGuy Sr. keeps them in the vault for me. I don't feel like dealing with all the paperwork to transport and store them here. Plus I can just take off in to the mountains on my 4-wheeler there, and throw a few rounds through the valley. Where as here I'd have to find a range. With some of my rifles, I need more distance then any local range can offer.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:31 AM   #23
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918

I have a Walther P99
Do you run around your house saying... the names Bond, James Bond.

Cuz I know I would!
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:43 PM   #24
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Remington 700 VSF in 22-250

Ruger Blackhawk in .22LR and Mag

Winchester Model 62 in .22LR

Random derringer-style in .22 Mag that has no accuracy and would only be good if stuffed up against a stomach or under a chin.

Should be adding a Kimber or other relatively 1911 in July. 22s are popguns... 45s are for home defense. Might buy a full-size and a compact just because that's how I roll. Kimber Ultra-Carry II with Night Sights and a CDP sounds good.

I wouldn't mind picking up a nice Sako TRG-42 in .338 Lapua once the bucks start rolling in... nothing like reaching out and touching someone from 1000 yards.

California is one of the worst states in the Union when it comes to actually listening to the Constitution of the United States and upholding its inhabitants' right to bear arms. Twelve-hundredths of one percent of Californians own a CCW. I couldn't obtain one even if I tried and was of legal age.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:30 PM   #25
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
I'm more curious of why you guys have these guns then what you have =D
Old 03-18-2006, 04:43 PM   #26
-E-
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
ZOMBIES!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 05:56 PM   #27
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just curious but how old do you have to be to apply for a gun license?
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 06:14 PM   #28
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

^Old enough to call the local PD or Court House and ask for yourself.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
^Old enough to call the local PD or Court House and ask for yourself.
No, it would be more fun if he ran up to a random on-duty cop and started asking THEM, without even presenting any setup to the conversation. No introduction or exchange of names, nothing... I would pay someone to videotape the outcome.

And I write too!
Old 03-18-2006, 09:24 PM   #30
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
Just in case. Home intrusion, child molester on my block, Chinese invasion, overly-oppressive government... just a few instances I can imagine using a firearm.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote