Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-16-2017, 12:45 AM   #15151
kris93vert

Trader Rating: (0)
kris93vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
😭🔫

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
kris93vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2017, 07:51 AM   #15152
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

Shame on all of us.
I'd give him a pass. The USDM style thing is true. His S14 is the best factory color and in awesome shape. Props.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:56 AM   #15153
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
I guess usdm means being a broke ass.

Regardless, that car is gorgeous.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:19 AM   #15154
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
The brand in the listing says pinky.... with that glove in the pic I knew it had something to do with that guy.

In case somebody doesn't know who pinky is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTRj8fmSQQ
What the fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k8ONgoWCVY

Tell me more about this Pinky guy.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:41 PM   #15155
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWVqu9lF4W8
Old 07-16-2017, 12:54 PM   #15156
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 07-16-2017, 12:56 PM   #15157
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
No idea who this clown is, but he needs a $700 steering wheel rammed up his ass.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 07-16-2017, 01:25 PM   #15158
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
No idea who this clown is, but....
Not knowing who Mr. Spacers is, is DIW.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:28 PM   #15159
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
There is a mountain of dicks I hope the individual who started this faucet shit falls down! O yeah throw that spacer douche down too!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 04:14 PM   #15160
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Not knowing who Mr. Spacers is, is DIW.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Guess I'll just have to live with that since I'm not going to waste time and brain cells trying to find out.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:50 PM   #15161
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I dont care enough to find out either. Sounds like a tool.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #15162
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^ see page 502 and/or the spacers guy stickied thread..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:01 PM   #15163
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Curiosity got the best of me, so I looked at the spacer thread. I was right, it killed brain cells.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:28 PM   #15164
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/w...215462081.html
Old 07-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #15165
kris93vert

kris93vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I hope the car comes with for near 4k lmao

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
kris93vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:53 PM   #15166
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauntdevil View Post
One of my many S14's.

1994 S14 Base model.
jesus. look at those trash heaps in the background too
Old 07-17-2017, 12:39 AM   #15167
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmurda View Post
Would u take $200 picked up today?
When told no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmurda View Post
U sound like one of those skinny little nerd bitches and that's exactly who u r I bet u don't even get pussy lol bro I'm not gonna even get into levels with u

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=648441
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:35 AM   #15168
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I can't believe it he's made it to 14 posts. Stupid little kids...
Old 07-17-2017, 03:20 AM   #15169
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Dude was right about the cheetah print seats. Those are ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:40 AM   #15170
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Shame on all of us.

This car is not bad but maybe I'm just saying it because it's the fake wheel version of mine

Old 07-17-2017, 09:49 AM   #15171
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Wasn't trying to say the car sucked.
The idea that Japanese enthusiasts assume we only run xxr is kind of sad though
Old 07-17-2017, 09:51 AM   #15172
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Double post-

Last edited by Almighty So; 07-17-2017 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Oops
Old 07-17-2017, 10:28 AM   #15173
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

Shame on all of us.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:46 AM   #15174
frftw
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
frftw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i wonder if this is how japanese forums looked when we started putting jdm this and that on our cars, like people putting the 'new driver' badges on every shitty honda lol
Old 07-17-2017, 10:47 AM   #15175
frftw
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
frftw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i wonder if this is how Japanese forums looked when we started putting jdm this and that on our cars, like people putting the 'new driver' badges on every shitty honda lol
Old 07-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #15176
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/i-cras...die-1796981459

hoonigan sticker (of course), and presumably some stock tired studs led to this coupes demise.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:19 PM   #15177
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'd give him a pass. The USDM style thing is true. His S14 is the best factory color and in awesome shape. Props.

so, the way I interpret this is XXRs from here on out are okay as long as you say 'im going for that USDM look'..?

XXRs are DIW, no matter how you try to justify it. this dude doesn't get a free pass because he owns some skyline shop.

I do find it funny though that he labels it as 'USDM style', as if we don't know what real wheels are.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #15178
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/i-cras...die-1796981459

hoonigan sticker (of course), and presumably some stock tired studs led to this coupes demise.
I mean, hoonigan stickers or not, broken motorsports builds some high class rally cars / builds, I doubt it's a DIW situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
I do find it funny though that he labels it as 'USDM style', as if we don't know what real wheels are.
Just check out USDM Jam events in japan, plenty cars running replica wheels, roof racks with fixed gears, since 90% of "tuners" cars out here in the US are basically "slam on shit suspension, super wide fake wheels, roof rack with fixies fo' dat hype."
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:28 PM   #15179
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachsta View Post
I mean, hoonigan stickers or not, broken motorsports builds some high class rally cars / builds, I doubt it's a DIW situation.

Just check out USDM Jam events in japan, plenty cars running replica wheels, roof racks with fixed gears, since 90% of "tuners" cars out here in the US are basically "slam on shit suspension, super wide fake wheels, roof rack with fixies fo' dat hype."
I see. I've never heard of them. Although, if they had arp studs installed (or something of similar quality), I have a hard time believing that all five studs simultaneously broke. hoonigan sticker still makes me cringe no matter what its on. im just glad no one got hurt. that could have been bad.

im aware of the USDM style stuff in japan. I blame it on the honda ricers.

topic:
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...216850173.html
Old 07-17-2017, 03:09 PM   #15180
stev0n
Leaky Injector

stev0n is an unknown quantity at this point