Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

View Poll Results: Which would you buy?
Shirt 1 85 37.95%
Shirt 2 49 21.88%
Shirt 3 96 42.86%
Shirt 4 55 24.55%
Shirt 5 64 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
DorkiDori and Parts Shop MAX collaboration T's

We are pleased to work with Lenn from DorkiDori 2010 Intro clothing on some new designs for you guys. Lenn Franz is quite the artist so I just gave him some images and free reign over all of the designs - and here is the results!!

We just want to get you what you like so were putting it to a vote.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
they are all to bad ass to pick....
Old 02-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
stuck between #1-2.

they should make matts hood purple though.

dan, what does the kanji read?
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just have all of them made. I'm sure people will buy them, they are all nice designs.
InlineS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
reallyy like #1 and #2!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
stuck between #1-2.

they should make matts hood purple though.

dan, what does the kanji read?
right the hood should be purple but i didnt want to make another screen so I think the grey stuff on that should be purple too

the kanji reads aim at the maximum angle but the coilover shirt kanji will change to read "designed for maximum lowness" (in kanji)
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
#3 is my favorite. #1 and #2 are pretty nice also.

I'm pretty sure all of the designs will sell
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #8
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I picked #1 only because I own a s13, so my vote is bias. But #5 is niiice
Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Leave the car all one color it looks cooler.

No purple please!

If you stopped with all the crazy/effeminate colors you'd probably have a larger group of people interested in buying.

Will the gold shirts just be gold in color, or gold FOIL?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
all of them equal AWESOME!!!
xBlastoisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
shift_jin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
shift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i like them all!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:46 PM   #12
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Iron_Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
pssshhh. of course the s13 going to win most of you own them

Last edited by Iron_Zenki; 02-15-2010 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: lol misspelling
Iron_Zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i would by #2 and 3

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #14
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
its too hard to pick just one, but 1, 3, and 4 are my favorites.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
the grey in the BG of # 1 and 2 is supposed to be smoke from the tires

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #16
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

my purple comment was in regards to #3 - for sure 1-2 needs to remain grey in the background because of the smoke

but now that I look at 3 closer the shadow under the white words makes sense in grey.

Im sure matt is not likely to keep the green and purple scheme in the future anyhow.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #17
Zacho
Zilvia Member

Zacho is an unknown quantity at this point
3,4,5 I like. A bunch of japanese writing on a shirt makes me think walmart.
Zacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #18
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

ChiSleepyEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ChiSleepyEyes
picked 3 but i like them all. on another note
dorki you should expand into fitted hats, ive been lookin for a new fitted hat id totally buy one with a max design on it!
ChiSleepyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #19
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Me rikey rikey #1.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSleepyEyes View Post
picked 3 but i like them all. on another note
dorki you should expand into fitted hats, ive been lookin for a new fitted hat id totally buy one with a max design on it!

hats are a whole 'nother ballgame...ive been looking at offering beaniehats though (the beanie with small bills in front)

im back to working dorkidori fulltime again so ive got a bit of time to research this stuff...once march is over and the new site is launch, plus the spring line launch...ill start looking into some new stuff for summer

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:02 AM   #21
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
HOLY FUCK.

Why did I not see this sooner?

Can I buy all 5? HAHA.

Seriously, I can't even decide.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #22
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
pls do not make #3 its terribly stupid in my opinion, and #5 reminds me of a hot topic shirt. I like #4.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:12 AM   #23
touge dreamer
Leaky Injector

touge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nice
#4 fo sho...
Old 02-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #24
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
I like one and four myself. But I would like 1/2 better if the design was placed a little lower on the shirt. Just my .02c
Old 02-16-2010, 01:29 AM   #25
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

haha yet 3's leading in the poles... something for everyone here I guess

5 may look like something you have seen before but upon closer inspection its pretty unique
I sure could have used some of that reinforcement when I broke 4 bones at once in canada lol

any opinions on graphic on the front versus backside of the shirt?
Old 02-16-2010, 02:36 AM   #26
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchomponthis View Post
pls do not make #3 its terribly stupid in my opinion, and #5 reminds me of a hot topic shirt. I like #4.
#5 (while being a neat design) screams BRO
Old 02-16-2010, 04:17 AM   #27
Gaijin Smash Wayhoff
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Gaijin Smash Wayhoff is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I like all of them. Whoever did the design work is talented. I personally prefer #1, #2, and #3
Gaijin Smash Wayhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:44 AM   #28
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
i want them all ..

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #29
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
s13

I reallly liked number 1
buT ALSO #2 #5
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #30
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
These are looking good! Nice illustration work...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote