Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-10-2022, 09:50 PM   #1
Chief 1402
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
Chief 1402 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
2jzgte s14

Does anyone know the part numbers for the heater hoses on an s14 with a 2jzgte?? The hoses going from firewall to engine.

I ran across the part numbers and pictures a long time ago, literally 6+ years, I want to say they were a Dayco part number. I?ve been searching for the last two hours and cannot find any info, other than a thread where a guy Frankensteined some hoses together. I?m trying to find plug and play.
Chief 1402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2022, 08:37 AM   #2
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I know the turbo side lines aren't the same as a 1JZ but I spent about 30 minutes in the back of a Vatozone to find the perfect upper rad, and heater lines. I was in the same boat where I didn't like what others has done before so I measured distances and diameters then took my tape measure with me. No unions needed and only trimming the leg lengths so they sat down nice and tucked.

Thats my only suggestion.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:31 AM   #3
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
You'll just have to buy a bunch and bring them home, see what you can cut up and use and return the rest.
Old 05-11-2022, 05:55 PM   #4
Chief 1402
Zilvia Addict

I appreciate the suggestions, that will probably be what I end up having to do? but I was hoping I might be able to find someone with the exact part numbers between now and when my parts are all here to start the install. I have a month to find out😂
Old 05-12-2022, 07:08 AM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
clothes hanger, bend to shape, micrometer the size, pretty close
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:23 PM   #6
Chief 1402
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
I know the turbo side lines aren't the same as a 1JZ but I spent about 30 minutes in the back of a Vatozone to find the perfect upper rad, and heater lines. I was in the same boat where I didn't like what others has done before so I measured distances and diameters then took my tape measure with me. No unions needed and only trimming the leg lengths so they sat down nice and tucked.

Thats my only suggestion.
Hey, it seems that the heater hoses for 1jz and 2jz to s14 might be the same? Tech 2 sells a lot of hoses and it?s listed for both. Here?s the link: https://tech2motorsports.com/shop/ol...z-1jz-hose-kit

I remember buying a ?S? shaped hose like the one on that page a long time ago for a jz swap but cannot find part number and auto one doesn?t go back far enough to track the transaction.
Old 05-17-2022, 10:35 AM   #7
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief 1402 View Post
I remember buying a ?S? shaped hose like the one on that page a long time ago for a jz swap but cannot find part number and auto one doesn?t go back far enough to track the transaction.
I can't either (looking for pictures) but that S hose is basically what I'm running for the upper line to the back of the head. Since the 1JZ has the pipe off to the intake side, it fit really well, but I'd imagine the 2jz being in the middle of the head would necessitate a section and union fitting so it's not kinked. My lower heater core hose from the turbo side is an offset 90 pre-molded hose that I trimmed the legs..its perfect. I really need to drop the lift and take a picture