Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nujabe View Post
LOL i dont understand how people think this is cool.. lol HATERS !!!
IMG_7962 by Aallmighty, on Flickr
Hush tone? The hell? It's not like we are hiding!

Oh and do please call me a "hater"

I really do hate that this unsafe piece of crap you call a car, is on the roadways.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Hush tone? The hell? It's not like we are hiding!

Oh and do please call me a "hater"

I really do hate that this unsafe piece of crap you call a car, is on the roadways.
these car's are ugly and i just don't understand how this is loved.. it looks like a piece of shit I'm not one to sit here and down peoples stuff but fuck.. i mean crap offset wheels.. shit paint at least paint it at maaco wtf ?? no hood awesome..
Old 07-25-2014, 10:01 PM   #3
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nujabe View Post
these car's are ugly and i just don't understand how this is loved.. it looks like a piece of shit I'm not one to sit here and down peoples stuff but fuck.. i mean crap offset wheels.. shit paint at least paint it at maaco wtf ?? no hood awesome..
Yeah I usually just keep it moving myself. I won't go out of my way to make make it known that I'm not feeling something, but this car is a straight dangerous mess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
People just attempting to start drama anyway. In the end people will do what they want, and it's none of our business to ridicule them either way. Sure, some people aren't as blessed with intelligence as some of you elitist's are. But in the end all I see is a bunch of fools making fun of more foolish people for entertainment. My 2cents. Carry on.
So you're not trying to start a mess either with this line right?

Old 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #4
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Yeah I usually just keep it moving myself. I won't go out of my way to make make it known that I'm not feeling something, but this car is a straight dangerous mess...

So you're not trying to start a mess either with this line right?

No, would rather not. Leaving it alone if he reply's. Just don't like being told to GTFO, even if it is a forum. I didn't come in here looking to start anything. And if he takes any true offense to my poorly made joke, then I have nothing to say.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #5
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
No, would rather not. Leaving it alone if he reply's. Just don't like being told to GTFO, even if it is a forum. I didn't come in here looking to start anything.
Ah okay, the way it was worded was that it was open to everyone. I didn't want the thread to get derailed (even more so)...

Carry on in peace then...

Closed Thread