Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 09:40 PM   #841
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
People just attempting to start drama anyway. In the end people will do what they want, and it's none of our business to ridicule them either way. Sure, some people aren't as blessed with intelligence as some of you elitist's are. But in the end all I see is a bunch of fools making fun of more foolish people for entertainment. My 2cents. Carry on.
cool story bro, GTFO

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2014, 09:44 PM   #842
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
cool story bro, GTFO
I did, happened to fall right back into your mum. Gosh it's dark, the stench is near unbearable. Looking for a way out of here, thank god I have a laptop and maps, or it would be damn near impossible to navigate out of here. Internet connection is acting up, don't get very good service near the ovaries.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:01 PM   #843
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nujabe View Post
these car's are ugly and i just don't understand how this is loved.. it looks like a piece of shit I'm not one to sit here and down peoples stuff but fuck.. i mean crap offset wheels.. shit paint at least paint it at maaco wtf ?? no hood awesome..
Yeah I usually just keep it moving myself. I won't go out of my way to make make it known that I'm not feeling something, but this car is a straight dangerous mess...

Quote:
People just attempting to start drama anyway. In the end people will do what they want, and it's none of our business to ridicule them either way. Sure, some people aren't as blessed with intelligence as some of you elitist's are. But in the end all I see is a bunch of fools making fun of more foolish people for entertainment. My 2cents. Carry on.
So you're not trying to start a mess either with this line right?

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 07-25-2014, 10:04 PM   #844
badass8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
badass8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ahhh dang rap battleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I just don't think a "project" 240sx should be driven around as often as a daily. Especially when the project looks like shit and never ends.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #845
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Yeah I usually just keep it moving myself. I won't go out of my way to make make it known that I'm not feeling something, but this car is a straight dangerous mess...

So you're not trying to start a mess either with this line right?

No, would rather not. Leaving it alone if he reply's. Just don't like being told to GTFO, even if it is a forum. I didn't come in here looking to start anything. And if he takes any true offense to my poorly made joke, then I have nothing to say.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #846
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
No, would rather not. Leaving it alone if he reply's. Just don't like being told to GTFO, even if it is a forum. I didn't come in here looking to start anything.
Ah okay, the way it was worded was that it was open to everyone. I didn't want the thread to get derailed (even more so)...

Carry on in peace then...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 07-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #847
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
i like turtles

Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 05:54 AM   #848
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Quote:
I did, happened to fall right back into your mum. Gosh it's dark, the stench is near unbearable. Looking for a way out of here, thank god I have a laptop and maps, or it would be damn near impossible to navigate out of here. Internet connection is acting up, don't get very good service near the ovaries.
GTFO
Old 07-26-2014, 10:03 AM   #849
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
No, would rather not. Leaving it alone if he reply's. Just don't like being told to GTFO, even if it is a forum. I didn't come in here looking to start anything. And if he takes any true offense to my poorly made joke, then I have nothing to say.
Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #850
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^^ lmfao. This thread is the shit tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #851
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
"new #ratchet40gang paintjob GUYZZZZ!!!"

#hoonigan #targa #justaintcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet40gang
a lil overwhelmed with all the new members lol

rage.gif
Old 07-26-2014, 11:39 AM   #852
brndck
Premium Member

Jeezus rachet40 is a fucking plague.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #853
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
they got mad when they asked me to "join" and a made fun of them. why would anybody want there car to be "ratchet" on purpose
Old 07-26-2014, 12:07 PM   #854
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benarovi View Post
they got mad when they asked me to "join" and a made fun of them. Why would anybody want there car to be "ratchet" on purpose
bro but its cool to aint care my shit ratchet dats wut me any my crew repazent yo.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 01:14 PM   #855
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
bro but its cool to aint care my shit ratchet dats wut me any my crew repazent yo.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #856
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
"You're doing it wrong." - A thread to ridicule turrible, just turrible ideas

Super clean SR 240 $6,500

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4584615230.html

....clearly my car is worth $14k if this is what $7k gets you.

Last edited by Corbic; 07-26-2014 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: fix
Old 07-26-2014, 03:17 PM   #857
Loufig
Leaky Injector

Loufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-known

Old 07-26-2014, 03:28 PM   #858
Taylor Shinobu
Zilvia Junkie

Taylor Shinobu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loufig View Post

these cars don't count at all, teddy probably has one of the sickest s13 hatches on the west coast
Old 07-26-2014, 03:36 PM   #859
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
loufig - trollinnnn

truly heartbreaking
Old 07-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #860
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^supra.

one size fits all fanboi accessory kit:

1x roll of homo print vinyl

3x fatlace/illest/still hood sticker set

1x roof rack

SO ORIGINAL, SO USA STYLE
Old 07-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #861
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection

Old 07-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #862
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:

Lol that's my old car. It did get better from that point. I can't defend it though, definitely some pretty ghetto shit at that time.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #863
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
I don't know.

That car is sooo old now and it was funny seeing it back in the day. Body work was also fairly well done unlike so many other converted abortions. That was back when people cared about how their shit looked. Look at all the cars in the picture - no missiles.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:47 PM   #864
HeyGirlHeyyy
Zilvia Member

HeyGirlHeyyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
truly heartbreaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I don't know.

That car is sooo old now and it was funny seeing it back in the day. Body work was also fairly well done unlike so many other converted abortions. That was back when people cared about how their shit looked. Look at all the cars in the picture - no missiles.
That's because back then 240s weren't easily afforded by broke ass kids who pride themselves in having a haggard car. "For the haters, bro."
Old 07-27-2014, 12:10 AM   #865
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

Is that a Pantera (I think was the companys name) hatch?
Old 07-27-2014, 02:53 AM   #866
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
Is that a Pantera (I think was the companys name) hatch?
No.

Bit Sports Yamoto.
Commonly referred to as the BN Sports inverted hatch

Quote:
Old 07-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #867
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt go so far to call that hatch "wrong"... its a stylistic choice, with a bit of weight reduction.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:27 AM   #868
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
i wouldnt go so far to call that hatch "wrong"... its a stylistic choice, with a bit of weight reduction.
it's not the hatch that makes it wrong, it's the paint, the tails, the rear bumper or lip or whatever the hell that was...
Old 07-27-2014, 11:13 AM   #869
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lol this ^^ easily my favorite thread on zilvia now haha.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #870
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
the rear bumper or lip or whatever the hell that was...
it's an airbrake.