Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 08:25 AM   #4261
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Yay for no checks and balances...

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
yes, that's been working SO WELL these past 4 years.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2021, 09:29 AM   #4262
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

ahhhhhh. Now that's off my chest.

So in 24 hrs

gop losing Senate majority
EC vote to be certified
proud assholes in DC get maced

What..........a.............fucking........whirlwi nd 24 hours
Old 01-06-2021, 09:49 AM   #4263
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
proud assholes in DC get maced
Those were Antifa agitators planted to cause shit.

And I write too!
Old 01-06-2021, 10:20 AM   #4264
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
yes, that's been working SO WELL these past 4 years.

I didn't say they were perfect, but there were some. Left policies will get to be able to rampantly pass.

Old 01-06-2021, 10:48 AM   #4265
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
I didn't say they were perfect, but there were some. Left policies will get to be able to rampantly pass.

Can you please point to a "left" policy that would disrupt your utopian right wing ideals so much that you clutch your perls tighter??

You guys had 4 years of unchecked balance and passed all sorts of shitty right policy......or well, just fucking the people over by sitting on the Stimulus package since May when the house introduced a bill for 1200 and the right NOT doing fucking thing much less thier job.......

You and zombie should form the world's smallest violin squad

And no, you folks had ZERO checks and balances so stop bitching about it now.....YOu guys had unchecked balance where it mattered; the senate.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:16 AM   #4266
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Can you please point to a "left" policy that would disrupt your utopian right wing ideals so much that you clutch your perls tighter??

You guys had 4 years of unchecked balance and passed all sorts of shitty right policy......or well, just fucking the people over by sitting on the Stimulus package since May when the house introduced a bill for 1200 and the right NOT doing fucking thing much less thier job........
I've stated where I'm right winged (which isn't everything).

See below why I'm not addressing the rest of this..

Quote:
You and zombie should form the world's smallest violin squad

And no, you folks had ZERO checks and balances so stop bitching about it now.....
I get zombie and green arrow have been trolling, but I've been nothing but straight discussion with you guys. So if you want to be a fucking dick and talk to me that way, then I'm not going to waste my time.

Old 01-06-2021, 11:31 AM   #4267
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

mr nismo, I will give you that. My bad for lack of respect.

But after all the "fuck your feelings! lies, bullshit, racism, and every day a fucking scandal, its just nice to getthat off the chest

Fair. Now, lets go back to my original question; I really do not track your postings. So remind, what is so bad about a few left policies that bring you to the point of "oh great! NO checks and balances!" view point? Why was this not an issue the past 4 years when policies in your favor were passed?? Is government not suppose to work for the people, who voted against the right wing mandate?? Isn't this suppose to be a compromised??
Old 01-06-2021, 12:00 PM   #4268
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
McConnell: "look... y'all are wasting our time here"

And I write too!
Old 01-06-2021, 12:20 PM   #4269
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Checks and Balances is abso-fucking-lutely NOT left right parity. A lot of dumb shit has been said and implied in this thread, that might take the cake.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:24 PM   #4270
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Querying the room here...
Y'all still support shooting rioters in the face or no?

And I write too!
Old 01-06-2021, 12:40 PM   #4271
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
depends. if they're in Black and Gold, theyre patriots
if not, theyre fascist Antifascists and clearly they hate America.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2021, 01:27 PM   #4272
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
I would love to see an answer to this but we already know what the right will say and hand wave it away
Old 01-06-2021, 01:27 PM   #4273
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lots of restraint by LE.

This is some third-world shit.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:35 PM   #4274
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
McConnell: "look... y'all are wasting our time here"
Is it weird that I actually gained respect for McConnell watching his speech?

This shit's idiotic. https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status...898149888?s=20
Old 01-06-2021, 02:09 PM   #4275
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
I don't like to discuss politics on car forums (for obvious reasons) but it's worth mentioning...

only took 159 years, but the Confederate flag is now inside the US Capitol building. Makes me confused...

Are we MAGA, or MCGA?

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Old 01-06-2021, 02:25 PM   #4276
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
It's been inside every year on pins, cell phone cases, and clothing, but it's never been accompanied by a break-in and a descent into lawlessness based on false claims and a cult of personality.

It's neither MAGA or MCGA- they're looking for MTGA, as in Make Trumperica Great Again. There is no America without Trump in these peoples' eyes. He is the God-Emperor.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:26 PM   #4277
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Maga is down for Trump.

Not America, not conservatism, not republicans. Just Trump.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:30 PM   #4278
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Trump just released a video saying the election was stolen, but the rioters need to go home. Then starts saying again how the election was stolen

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28882595885058
Old 01-06-2021, 02:31 PM   #4279
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It's been inside every year on pins, cell phone cases, and clothing, but it's never been accompanied by a break-in and a descent into lawlessness based on false claims and a cult of personality.
I was mostly pointing out how the Civil War could've ended up with the Confederate flag flying in DC, but the South accomplished that in 2021 via a personality cult and "freedom of speech" protections.

CSA! CSA! CSA!

Edit: mostly just pointing out the hypocrisy of people that are "for America" and flying the Confederate battle flag in the Capitol building.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Old 01-06-2021, 02:38 PM   #4280
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
The Tea Party problem has finally come home to roost. They were never Republican, Conservative, or Christian. They're ethno-nationalist fascist and the Republican Party is desperate for any means of leverage it can get.

No one should be shocked by this.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:55 PM   #4281
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Where were the unscalable fences?

Where was the protection?

Weeks/months of these fucking children saying "January 6th, you'll find out." "January 6th is the day." "We'll see you in DC on January 6th" and yet the security was lax.

Because it wasn't BLM?

"This isn't representative of all Red Hats."

"Not all Conservatives are like this."

"Not all Republicans are like this."

I wonder if Corbic and Zombie are talking about SRs in the back of a DC cruiser.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:26 PM   #4282
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
I wonder if Corbic and Zombie are talking about SRs in the back of a DC cruiser.
Nah, they're busy cleaning their guns in the cuck dungeons, getting ready to commit homicides because people on the internet challenged the validity of their conspiracy theories.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:33 PM   #4283
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

To whom it may concern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmP9OO7FWY
Old 01-06-2021, 04:37 PM   #4284
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Where were the unscalable fences?

Where was the protection?

Weeks/months of these fucking children saying "January 6th, you'll find out." "January 6th is the day." "We'll see you in DC on January 6th" and yet the security was lax.
those are only for terrorists like Antifa and BLM, not good American Patriots, like the ones who assaulted police today, brought explosive devices, and stormed the nations capitol

Quote:
Old 01-06-2021, 04:42 PM   #4285
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Wonder how long it'll take for the memes to come up on that chick who just got shot and killed inside the capitol.

https://www.businessinsider.com/woma...protest-2021-1

Guess she "fucked around and found out".

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:23 PM   #4286
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Wonder how long it'll take for the memes to come up on that chick who just got shot and killed inside the capitol.

https://www.businessinsider.com/woma...protest-2021-1

Guess she "fucked around and found out".
Why are you such a nigger?
Old 01-06-2021, 07:16 PM   #4287
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Following Trump's example and asking for a timeout as well, huh?
Old 01-06-2021, 07:16 PM   #4288
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Quoting post before someone attempts to edit.

And I write too!
Old 01-06-2021, 07:23 PM   #4289
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Old 01-06-2021, 07:27 PM   #4290
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I want a ban!
Good bye Zombiewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
Closed Thread