Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #3121
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
There is a few people from santa cruz, salinas, monterey, a couple in watsonville. and thats all I personally know.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #3122
R_G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkmus4sh1 View Post
really? :O
I never see any.. Is there a thread here or on another forum where
they all chat?
People used to talk about stuff in salinasracing.com. But that was years ago Also I think they had meets in Santa Cruz . I never had a chance to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk !

R_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #3123
R_G
Zilvia Junkie

R_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
There is a few people from santa cruz, salinas, monterey, a couple in watsonville. and thats all I personally know.
Haha, I did not know u are from SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk !

R_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:52 AM   #3124
Mr.Sivlia

Mr.Sivlia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Spotted a light green S14 kouki with aero, wheels, lowered parked in front of pepperlunch. Nice car.

This one..
that my dads:O
Mr.Sivlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #3125
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Yessir, I am from SC and the one that organized the SC meets. I just havent been too involved in the past year or 2 because my L's was suspended.
Now that i have it back and im about to get my car running we will be having meets again.

And possibly a end of summer BBQ, Me and a buddy also just got a shop out in watsonville so watch out for some beasts on the road int he near future.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-20-2011, 03:05 PM   #3126
mvppadilla

Trader Rating: (1)
mvppadilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Green S14 Zenki with loud ass exhaust and some silver or chrome wheels driving in front of my house 2 times now. who the hell are you.
This sounds like me, except im in SoCal.
mvppadilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #3127
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Saw a light blue or silver240sx s13 hatch back heading north on 19th ave. Had some Kouki looking stuff on the car. Nice car.

I was heading south on 19th in my black kouki s14.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #3128
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'm down to roll out to SC for some bbq.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #3129
Wake
Premium Member

5 years later LOL.

I got a lot of interest so I may put something together for end of summer
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #3130
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Yesterday on 880s in san jose I saw a red s13 fastback that was turned into a vert with a roll cage. Couldn't get a good look since I was driving in the other direction and didn't notice it till it had already passed by.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #3131
SLIDE'DAYnNIGHT

SLIDE'DAYnNIGHT is an unknown quantity at this point
Red hatch on Capitol today with chrome wheels on Capitol and king road on eastside.
SLIDE'DAYnNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #3132
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i saw a slammed white zenki on rpf1's with a straight pipe or buddy club on east commerce in natomas today around 1pm. looked cool.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #3133
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
saw a slammed white kitted fb with kouki tails @ san bruno ave.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #3134
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
black s14 kouki with mild aero and 18" sbc RPF1s on 101S near university ave. exit at about 345p yesterday
Old 07-24-2011, 03:16 AM   #3135
Wake
Premium Member

Today around 8pm
Lawrence expwy, San Jose/Santa Clara

Dark gray hatch, Full kouki aero including taillights minus spoiler, pretty low on Mag blue Te37's if i had to guess, but its hard to tell when they are spinning.
White guy driving i think. Very nice car man.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-24-2011, 04:28 AM   #3136
boost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
boost is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
cool, i think that was me. thanks man. i'm guessing you were in the white 240 with silvia front. i tried to slow down to say hi once i saw you coming up, but i wanted to make that exit.
boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #3137
Wake
Premium Member

LOL random that you happen to be on right now.

Yeah that was my driving the gfs (filthy) coupe, we were going to this super bowl under the stars thing at the niners practice field. I was wondering if you noticed us. She complimented your car as well, Very well done.
Maybe if she sees it again she will be inspired to get her car re-painted. She need new silvia fenders tho.
What color is your car and what wheels? Was I even close with my guess?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-24-2011, 05:03 AM   #3138
boost
Zilvia Member

boost is on a distinguished road
very close with the guess, grey with fzero blue te37

Last edited by boost; 07-24-2011 at 06:29 AM..
boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #3139
!Zar!
Post Whore!

On Friday I saw a white coupe with crystal tails parked behind a white 350z that was crashed into by some asian girls over at the Asian side of McCarthy Ranch in Milpitas.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #3140
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Last Tuesday i seen a coupe white, slammed on clean wheels looked like a R32 front end down by Bradshaw near Texaco and threw up the deuces at ya man whats up
niteridaz503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #3141
SR-S14Slidin
Zilvia Member

SR-S14Slidin is an unknown quantity at this point
Dummy amount of cars at Lolicup in Roseville today.... Cant even say anything specific lol
SR-S14Slidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #3142
wenalfredwen
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
wenalfredwen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
On Friday I saw a white coupe with crystal tails parked behind a white 350z that was crashed into by some asian girls over at the Asian side of McCarthy Ranch in Milpitas.

The coupe would be me... my girlfriend's friend hit the 350z and i came to the rescue...
wenalfredwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #3143
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Yeah, I passed by. Hope everything gets/got sorted out.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #3144
d4rkmus4sh1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
d4rkmus4sh1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
black zenki on the presidio in monterey!
i think new to area? never seen before!
d4rkmus4sh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:07 AM   #3145
Andrei
Leaky Injector

Andrei is an unknown quantity at this point
Saw a white s13 hatch going North on 65 today.. Looked lowered but couldn't tell too much besides that.
Andrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #3146
Wake
Premium Member

I forgot that the other day on 17 between santa cruz and scotts valley I saw a black s14 with s15 front and rear. white kid driving. I chucked the duece when I stopped laughing.

Looked decent tho to be honest. confused the shit out of me when I rolled up on s15 tails.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #3147
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
burgundy fastback driving on 101N by the 280 interchange/caesar chavez exit around 720pm...dumped on s14 SEs, kouki tails, and exhaust...think it was a girl driving (sorry if i am mistaken)...what the hell happened to your quarter panel window? hope no one broke into your car recently...
Old 08-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #3148
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Red hatch with some white rims. Had some writing on the hatch part its self, and lots of camber.

Maroon hatch south of Sac on the the I5 North about noon. Clean looking car, I was in red/black vert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #3149
corry29
Zilvia Member

corry29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to corry29
Anyone in the Sunset/SF State/SF area?
I always see these certain 240's everyday when I'm at work/school

-White s13 Chuki hatch always parked on 18th/Noriega and 19th/Noriega. Car started out stock and nice, then I watched it transformed into a body kitted banged up car

-White s14 Zenki who always parks on 18th/Noriega, amber corner lights, has a pink band-aid sticker and couple of other pink stickers somewhere.

-Red s14 Zenki with a roof-rack always drives on 19th

-Forest green s13 Chuki hatch, JDM turn signals, Kouki tail lights and some gold rims, always driving on 19th, nice car!

-Champagne s13 Coupe always somewhere on Noriega, saw it parked in front of Cafe Bakery one day, took a quick glimpse inside, had a Nismo shift knob and a nice touch screen navi.

-Midnight blue s13 Pignose hatch, Kouki tail lights, AUTOMATIC, driven by some girl (Asian). I parked next to it one day at Stonestown to get some McDonalds, came back into my car to answer a few texts, and I see this girl walk near my car like shes about to get in it, and looked confused and realized her car was next to mine. Funny. I see it at SF State too when I try to find parking.

-Charcoal gray s13 coupe with s13 Silvia conversion at SF State, stole my parking on Font when I went to make a circle to come back to it. Nice car!

-Midnight blue s13 Pignose hatch, STICKERED BOMBED HOOD. Parks at the top floor of the parking lot of SF State.

-Cherry red s13 Pignose hatch, black center rear panels between the tail lights, meshie rims! Car use to belong to a friend! Glad to see you fixed the front and the lights finally go down!

Yeah, I always see these cars, sup guys.
corry29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #3150
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
green zenki on silver or chrome wheels poking with a lot of rake heading west on 80 between dixon and vacaville at 1pm