Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:17 AM   #1441
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah I watch a couple of non-car people's channels but all of the car stuff seems cringe to me. One of my friends (a member on this forum) keeps suggesting we start a channel and make it less 'look-at-me-I'm-a-fucking-moron-and-I'm-not-trying-to-hide-it-while-I-pander' but meh...I guess it couldn't hurt but I don't have the energy.
Funny. only group i watch and follow is Auto Factory Realize. for several reason. because they are friends. they are Zilvia members, and banter.

i should hit that smash button one of these days.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #1442
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Man Im fucking sick of bro dozers... fucking modern day ricersX10. Air horns, annoyingly loud and ridiculously big exhausts, taller than my house.... Being in texas, I can only imagine how much worse the problem is in the shit west coast.

Speaking of bro-dozers, what’s up with the new trend of them being lifted in the front only?
I see these almost every day here in the south east.

TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 06:21 PM   #1443
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Funny. only group i watch and follow is Auto Factory Realize. for several reason. because they are friends. they are Zilvia members, and banter.

i should hit that smash button one of these days.
Nah I mean dudes out here. People that really don't do shit but think their run-of-the-mill lives warrant social media buzz. I guess it's a form of voyeurism. It's just weird that these dudes from America get their dicks hard taking a video of them walking around UpGarage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHand View Post
Speaking of bro-dozers, what’s up with the new trend of them being lifted in the front only?
*California speak: engage

Shiiiiit dawgie that's like tooootally Cali-spec bruh, SoCal to be exact fam. Fukken pre-runner'd out dude lmao.

*California speak: disengage

Most dudes have their trucks styled like that in CA. I never understood it at all.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:52 AM   #1444
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Nah I mean dudes out here. People that really don't do shit but think their run-of-the-mill lives warrant social media buzz. I guess it's a form of voyeurism. It's just weird that these dudes from America get their dicks hard taking a video of them walking around UpGarage.

yeah that part is bonkers, i don't get it at all. I know we had Autobacs for a minute. and it wasn't as cherished till after its absence.

and i get the prices had a big reason on it. but still.

Old 07-06-2019, 01:09 PM   #1445
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shit, I missed the OG convention on the last page(s)
I was drunk, it has been my birthday all week

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 01:25 PM   #1446
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
hAPPY bIRTHDAY!

Old 07-07-2019, 07:20 AM   #1447
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

Cali lean..smh. copy of lifted truck when there loaded down in the rear. Shit looks stupid and dumb. Lifted truck guys are embrassed of this fad aswell.
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:09 PM   #1448
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Cali lean..smh. copy of lifted truck when there loaded down in the rear. Shit looks stupid and dumb. Lifted truck guys are embrassed of this fad aswell.
I was thinking it was suppose to be a Bro-Lean from the Brorunner world.

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 07:48 PM   #1449
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

See that shit daily too. Looks like a dog wiping his ass on the carpet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:35 AM   #1450
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Maybe when they run unavoidably run someone over because they're staring into the sun, it's to protect them and the passengers. They'll just kill everyone in front of them.

The new Mustang-spec.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 08:03 AM   #1451
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Maybe when they run unavoidably run someone over because they're chugging a beer while hot boxing, it's to protect them and the passengers. They'll just kill everyone in front of them.

The new Chevy Blazer with 5% tint spec.
Went ahead and fixed that for ya.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:22 AM   #1452
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
So, from my understanding, the “Cali-Lean” or “Carolina-Squat,” depending on which coast the stupidity is based, is much like the Camber Craze. By that I mean it started from an actual performance aspect and was than drug into the depths Meth fueled wet dreams by individuals of lower intelligence. Pre-Runners often have taller front suspensions due to increased travel of the heavy end of the vehicle while traveling through the desert at high speeds. So “because racetruck” has permeated the Monster Energy flooded brains of the Bro-Dozer community, they have opted to save money by only purchasing 1/2 of a lift kit for their vehicles now.

Again, this is simply my understanding from the lame ass excuses I was given by owners of said vehicles when I lived in NC.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:39 AM   #1453
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Maybe when they run unavoidably run someone over because they're staring into the sun, it's to protect them and the passengers. They'll just kill everyone in front of them.

The new Mustang-spec.
This actually happened a couple months ago at a local car meet in my area. Some kid in one of these 1/2 lifted bro-dozers ran into the back of a lowered car. His excuse was that he “couldn’t see” the car in front of him. Luckily no one was hurt.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:28 AM   #1454
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
How many of them have diesel associated decals and Ken Block shirts on?
Old 07-08-2019, 09:42 AM   #1455
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Quote:
How many of them have diesel associated decals and Ken Block shirts on?

Almost all of them have have diesel related stickers like "Prius Repellent" or "Please Ignore my Micro Penis".
As far as their clothes they're almost always wearing shorts that are 4" above their knees and fishing or hunting related shirts.
I've noticed almost all of the owners are spoiled rich high school kids.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:55 AM   #1456
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Lifted truck owners - single handily keeping Base Pro/Cabela's in business by scooping up anything that has a flag and/or camo on it and trucker hats in all color schemes.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #1457
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
*cough* I'll moderate from Japan since I'm away when y'all are asleep. *end cough*

Here's a location-specific thing: everyone out here trying to start up IGs/YouTube channels just about being here. Dudes literally post videos of vehicle-mounted camera vids driving around town...

...then again man, are they making money off this shit? I don't know if I should be impressed by them or be ashamed that people will give them the views needed to monetize that shit.

Man, I hate YouTube. I don't really watch any channels besides Vinwiki. I like their stories, and the starter of the channel has the record time for the cannonball run, which is on my bucket list. If I'm at a friend's and they have some video up, I'll watch, but generally a lot of this stuff is boring to me. Too much filler.

I didn't want to start a channel, otherwise I would have, but I really considered it for a while because of how many different events I go to and how many random behind-the-scenes things I'm lucky enough to partake in. Plus I do car car flips where I can make titles like "I BOUGHT THE CHEAPEST IS-F IN THE COUNTRY AND SOLD IT IN 12 HOURS" etc. But youtube isn't handing out free money anymore. That ship sailed. Oh well. If I ever do start a channel it would just be in place of a photo album, somewhere to collect memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post

Happy bday brudda
Old 07-08-2019, 10:26 AM   #1458
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh, and as far as the ghost trailer haulers-- Don't give them attention, they feed off it.

If you wanna vomit in your mouth, go on YT and look up NOPI Myrtle Beach trucks or something lmao
Old 07-08-2019, 01:18 PM   #1459
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lifted truck owners - single handily keeping Base Pro/Cabela's in business by scooping up anything that has a flag and/or camo on it and trucker hats in all color schemes.

I imagine you saying that with a lyspe with KayPeys Whitness album planning in the background.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #1460
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Almost all of them have have diesel related stickers like "Prius Repellent" or "Please Ignore my Micro Penis".

As far as their clothes they're almost always wearing shorts that are 4" above their knees and fishing or hunting related shirts.

I've noticed almost all of the owners are spoiled rich high school kids.
As apposed to wearing shorts below the knee?
Old 07-08-2019, 02:55 PM   #1461
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
As apposed to wearing shorts below the knee?

You know what I meant. See pic below for reference. This is what the typical Cali lean bro-dozer drivers look like; around here anyways.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:33 PM   #1462
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
What about shorts that hover right at/slightly above the knee? I'm uh, asking for a friend.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:49 PM   #1463
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
What about shorts that hover right at/slightly above the knee? I'm uh, asking for a friend.
Apparently this is how Zilvia dresses.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:34 AM   #1464
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:

I imagine you saying that with a lyspe with KayPeys Whitness album planning in the background.
I imagine you saying that with Raffi's Bananaphone album playing on vinyl while you drink mead on the shitter taking a break from your D&D campaign inspecting razors to cut yourself later.

It's spelled 'lisp' and 'witness' you fucking idiot. As if autocorrect wasn't good enough for your level of Downs.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:19 AM   #1465
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
I imagine you saying that with Raffi's Bananaphone album playing on vinyl while you drink mead on the shitter taking a break from your D&D campaign inspecting razors to cut yourself later.

It's spelled 'lisp' and 'witness' you fucking idiot. As if autocorrect wasn't good enough for your level of Downs.

WOAH WOAH...woah. Whats with the D&D hostility?

Old 07-09-2019, 11:29 AM   #1466
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Trigggarrredddddd

https://youtu.be/OB4znOVsfnA

Spelling is correct, read it out loud.

Also, talk about dating yourself. Kids even know what D&D is anymore? I doubt the general public knows Skyrim is from D&D.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:20 PM   #1467
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Trigggarrredddddd

I doubt the general public knows Skyrim is from D&D.
well... TIL...

Old 07-09-2019, 12:49 PM   #1468
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
don't forget the socks while wearing sandals!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 01:20 PM   #1469
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
WOW......

No pun intended...

Such anger.
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:43 AM   #1470
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Trigggarrredddddd

Spelling is correct, read it out loud.

Also, talk about dating yourself. Kids even know what D&D is anymore? I doubt the general public knows Skyrim is from D&D.
Not triggered at all. You're just not really good at insulting people. Even if you could grasp the fact of autocorrect or using proper punctuation, I've heard funnier shit in middle school. I'd just hate for someone to actually find you entertaining.