Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #31
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had a spider problem in my car before. I ended up taking a lot of my interior out to find it, which I never did.
turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #32
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
sell the car to your worst enemy.
Sell it to Spiderman, he is immune.
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #33
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Too bad you couldn't train a brown recluse for car security, damn that would own. Soon as the thief opens the door to your car it latches itself onto the face lmao.
reminds me of a pic someone posted on here years ago. His car had been parked for a few months, and when he went to get in it, he found that a black widow had taken up residence under his door handle.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #34
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
reminds me of a pic someone posted on here years ago. His car had been parked for a few months, and when he went to get in it, he found that a black widow had taken up residence under his door handle.
I remember that picture!
Old 05-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #35
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Yeah so these spiders love me. Got bit twice in a 4 year span recently 2 weeks ago. First was on my right bicep, swolled up to the size of a ping pong in 3 days, had to go to ER to get it cut open and drained. Antibiotics for 10 days. Then I get fucking bit on my face my right eye to be exact. Almost swollen shut in 4 days. Antibiotics for 10 days, drained it inbetween. While I was asleep..

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:23 AM   #36
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Personally, I still wouldn't feel safe even if I killed it. I would have to take out literally all of the interior and sort of wipe down the car and put it back together, make sure none of those little shits are hiding
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:43 AM   #37
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Hair spray. Slows spiders down enough where you can kill or remove.
Old 05-21-2011, 03:50 AM   #38
KaminaSan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
KaminaSan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
If it's in California, I can almost guarantee 100% it's not a brown recluse.

You probably mistook it for either:

Hobo Spider(Agressive House Spider). I found one of these fuckers made a nest inside my Kawi Ninja.

Or:
YELLOW SAC SPIDER, which I have found one on my motorcycle cover, one in a sac attached to my front right coilover(Was adjusting them, when I saw this thick web about the size of a quarter on the coilover threads. I brushed the web with a spanner wrench, and this fucker shot out). Lastly, I found one crawl out from under my car when washing it.

Hobo spider produces similar effects as the BR, and the Yellow sac spider also necrotizes flesh.

Be careful either way. I would bug bomb the car.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:00 AM   #39
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this thread is reminding me of the one a while back when the topic of giant spiders were discussed.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #40
s14canyoncity
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
s14canyoncity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
take your interior apart, find the bitch, catch it and put in a jar for everyone to see.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #41
karkas9
Leaky Injector

karkas9 is an unknown quantity at this point
move to canada. its the best solution. no spidder or any f'd sht like that cz of cold weather.
karkas9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #42
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Brown recluse do not exist in california, its something else that looks like it. Ubless you went to the midwest in that car and brought it back. If you dont believe me go read up, im too lazy to go look for links lol.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #43
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Google Image Result for http://0.tqn.com/d/insects/1/0/W/5/-/-/brown-recluse-CDC.jpg
Old 08-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #44
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Jaguar in the car = best solution.

No one or thing fucks with a jaguar in a car.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #45
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
Jaguar in the car = best solution.

No one or thing fucks with a jaguar in a car.
Because, Florida.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #46
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Because, Florida.
Because, bumped a year old thread

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #47
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i always thought Zilvia was a sausage fest, but clearly, it's a clam bake. any of you ladies single?

see, because you're all afraid of spiders.
Still the best quote of this thread...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #48
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Because, Florida.

Because Hawaii????
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #49
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have just bought a $3 gecko from the pet store and let him find it. But I don't have to worry about that because nothing can survive in my car if left parked outside. 100+ degrees outside, so probably 125+ in my car if I leave it outside for a day.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #50
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
Because, bumped a year old thread
No, I didn't. It was already bumped by the guys above me.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #51
roadboy240sx

roadboy240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
these are all over the place here. best thing o have found is light some insens sticks in your car. bugs and spiders dont want anything to do with them plus you car will smell nice
roadboy240sx is offline   Reply With Quote