Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hmm looks pretty cool. the stream says off air at this time. wonder what time it would be for us to catch it.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Although about a year old now, I just found out that Keiichi and Daijiro did what they said they were going to do with some awesome strict rules that make the competition super awesome as a driver and spectator. No offence, but I was damn tired of v8 this and v8 that along with stupid fabs like rear mounting engines... It just became way to video game like.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i made a thread about the first competition last year, check it out if you havent!

http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pict...champions.html
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote