Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #31
turninheadz

Trader Rating: (0)
turninheadz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gotta love women's beach volleyball
turninheadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #32
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
Not sure what cable provider you guys have, but COX here in SD has about 4 channels dedicated to live Olympic events. Its under XXX Summer Olympics, not sure what's the deal with the XXX.
If you watched the US women's water polo match yesterday you would...

They rolled B roll to show what suit pulling looked like. I was like did I just see titty? Then I thought to myself "it was b roll they would have reviewed that"
Get home and it's all over the news. NBC says it was a live game and can't control the content...
Old 08-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #33
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
More scandals! But because it's the London Olympics, the guy gets a pass for being British?

IOC clears British cyclist Philip Hindes of deliberate crash

Quote:
The 19-year-old wobbled starting the three-lap race against France and fell at the first bend. The British trio, including Chris Hoy, won the restarted race.

''I just crashed, I did it on purpose to get a restart, just to have the fastest ride. I did it. So it was all planned, really,'' Hindes reportedly said immediately after the race. He modified his comments at the official news conference to say he lost control of his bike.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #34
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
I had to post this.

And Aly Raisman...this breezy
Old 08-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #35
turninheadz

In soccer, Canada's women beat out GB to advance to semis...against the US
Old 08-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #36
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turninheadz View Post
In soccer, Canada's women beat out GB to advance to semis...against the US
I'm legitimately pumped with the big win today!

I'm not hyped however for the pairing of Team USA (the world's number one women's team).

Also I'm soaking up all those salty Brazilian tears since from their last lost match!

They then had the nerve to state that there's was a conspiracy plot to make their bus late (and that was the reason they were tired?!)

Please...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #37
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Brazil wants a good showing to roll into the next games.

The badminton scandal is interesting because that game moves so fast it's hard to notice a thrown game.

That boxing match with the Turkmenistan referee was brutal.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #38
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Brazil wants a good showing to roll into the next games.

The badminton scandal is interesting because that game moves so fast it's hard to notice a thrown game.

That boxing match with the Turkmenistan referee was brutal.
As someone who hits the gym still, it was too painful to watch. Stuff like that, makes me pissed off as the sport is a joke already in the pro world and now this?!
Old 08-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #39
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Elooow!

Britain's Steven Caulker and UAE's Abdelaziz Sanqour (R) collide

Old 08-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #40
turninheadz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I'm legitimately pumped with the big win today!

I'm not hyped however for the pairing of Team USA (the world's number one women's team).
Same.

And finally, Canada get its first gold! About friggin' time.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #41
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
USA vs Lithuania in basketball...damn only win by 5? That's a wake up call.

xquizitditz
Old 08-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #42
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Same.

And finally, Canada get its first gold! About friggin' time.
Yeah, there was a legit fist pump done my me while watching the trampoline event...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
USA vs Lithuania in basketball...damn only win by 5? That's a wake up call.
They should thank Lithuania for lighting that fire under their ass . They sure needed that for the knockouts.

Lebron finally taking this game seriously during that scoring run in the 4th...
Old 08-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #43
turninheadz

anyone else catch the Canada/USA soccer game today? best game i think i have ever seen canada play. gave USA a legitimate run for their money. however, it is unfortunate that the ref's inability to make logical or consistent calls pretty much ruined a perfect game.

some nice goals were scored by both sides. now, Canada just has to deal with France to win bronze. USA gets Japan for the gold medal game.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #44
T chop
Zilvia Junkie

T chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enough
I'm not trying to say the Canadian women's team is better, but if it wasn't for that stupid *SNIP* of a ref we would have won today. She made so many bad calls (both ways).

Sinclair has got to be the best player in the world.
T chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #45
enkei2k
Super Moderator

First Melo gets whacked in the balls, and now this.

Nicolas Batum punches Juan Carlos Navarro in the groin near the end of France-Spain quarterfinal - Yardbarker

At least this one I was able to find a gif.

xquizitditz
Old 08-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #46
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
anyone else catch the Canada/USA soccer game today? best game i think i have ever seen canada play. gave USA a legitimate run for their money. however, it is unfortunate that the ref's inability to make logical or consistent calls pretty much ruined a perfect game.

some nice goals were scored by both sides. now, Canada just has to deal with France to win bronze. USA gets Japan for the gold medal game.
Gah that was heartbreaking but what can you do now. They played a great game...
Old 08-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #47
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Like to see him try that in the NBA. What a looser.

Diving seems to have a bunch of gems
Old 08-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #48
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute

Ok seriously they need to get loose fittings shorts, I'm pretty sure that wont put their medal aspirations at stake.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #49
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Like to see him try that in the NBA. What a looser.

Diving seems to have a bunch of gems
LMAO YES!!!!

OMG, i could NOT stop laughing when i saw that live and i remember totally thinking "this is gonna be internet gold..."

Thank you sir.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #50
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

USA wins gold in Soccer over Japan.

And Alex Morgan is hott!!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #51
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
LMAO YES!!!!

OMG, i could NOT stop laughing when i saw that live and i remember totally thinking "this is gonna be internet gold..."

Thank you sir.
There were some other nice ones. But, I guess you have to get diving to find them funny. That was a flat layout.
Are the Malaysians wearing ed hardy suits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
USA wins gold in Soccer over Japan.

And Alex Morgan is hott!!
Nice pallet cleanser from Abby Wambach. That Gatorade commercial is creepy...

I missed the 10k swim today, Damn RL problems. Need to just take 2wks off every 2yrs lol...
Old 08-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #52
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Ok seriously they need to get loose fittings shorts, I'm pretty sure that wont put their medal aspirations at stake.
Yikes, someone was a little too happy to get the medal :/
Old 08-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #53
NiSilS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
NiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
First Melo gets whacked in the balls, and now this.

Nicolas Batum punches Juan Carlos Navarro in the groin near the end of France-Spain quarterfinal - Yardbarker

At least this one I was able to find a gif.
Eff that. If someone is gonna deliberately punch me in the junk, they better pucker up for a knock out. Forget being professional, it's personal once you get to kicking each other's shit in.
NiSilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #54
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Flop mode engaged for Spain. Seriously what the heck is going on with international officiating?!
Old 08-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #55
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Seriously what the heck is going on with international officiating?!
The wrestling matches were ridiculous. The judges didn't even know what cards to hold up for points.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #56
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Yikes, someone was a little too happy to get the medal :/
that is because he was looking at her

or maybe he is just bigger than you?