Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
GTR Brakes/S14 Euro Rear Lip/Altima Fans/OEM Steering Wheel

I need to clean out my garage to make room to store my S14 this winter so there's a bunch of stuff that I don't need that I'd like to get rid of. If this stuff doesn't sell in a week or two it's hitting eBay.

S14 non-leather steering wheel with airbag and cruise control buttons - $80 shipped
(top of the wheel is chewed up a little, you can't see it from the driver's seat but you can looking in through the windshield.) I'm willing to part out the wheel if someone just wants the airbag ($50 shipped) or the cruise control buttons ($25 shipped).

S14 USDM clock spring - $30 shipped

Altima Fans
has some trimming along the bottom to fit in an S-chassis.
$75 Shipped

S14 European (replica) OEM Rear Lip
This is a brand new FRP replica of the rear lip found on the German Z-edition S14s I mocked it up on my car and it could fit the USDM bumper with minimal trimming around the license plate hollow... or if you get a European bumper it should fit right up.
$350 SHIPPED (yes, I will ship this)

This is an example of how it would look painted/installed:

R32 GTR Front Brakes with Pads and Rotors
This is a set of R32 GTR front brakes. These bolt on the same way that Z32 brakes do except they're slightly larger (rotors are +16mm larger in diameter with a 32mm width). Made of Aluminum and quite light. The pads that are included have some good meat on them. The included rotors (196x32mm) are slotted and have been cryo treated. The calipers have some scuffs and just need a cleaning and some touch up paint to be perfect. one of the rotors has some surface rust, but its nothing that wont take care of itself the first time you step on the brakes.
$400 Shipped

----------
I also have a clean S14 SE rear seat, and a set of OEM S14 SE wheels with good tires, I'd rather not ship them, but if you're willing to pay the shipping costs let me know.

Items that were in this thread that have been sold/are no longer available:
Muteki Lug nuts
S14 SE Front Seats
S14 USDM Zenki Fog lights
S14 USDM Zenki Headlights
S14 USDM Zenki Turn Signals (Bumper Lights)
S14 JDM Black Zenki "Silvia" logo grill

Last edited by twistedsymphony; 11-26-2011 at 03:46 PM..
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
Mcpot132
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Mcpot132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn bro 220$ for plastic zenki headlights??? I give you 100$ shipped minus the drifter tax, Lmk
Mcpot132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
no thanks.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I'll take altima fans. Pay pal tonight after work.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
I'll take altima fans. Pay pal tonight after work.
YGPM Thanks
Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Bump for GTR Brakes, awesome upgrade!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #7
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Might be interested in the GT-R brakes. Are those OEM rotors?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #8
va240dude
Post Whore!

Those NISMO LMGT4s in the background aren't for sale are they? If so I've been looking for a clean bronze set, PM me!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #9
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
I honestly I don't know, do you know if there something I can look for to confirm whether or not they're OEM?

I do know that before use, the rotors were sent out for cryo treatment (which itself costs ~$130 + shipping both ways) which makes them much stronger, last longer, and much much less prone to warping or cracking. http://www.cryogenicsinternational.com/rotors.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Those NISMO LMGT4s in the background aren't for sale are they? If so I've been looking for a clean bronze set, PM me!
HA! no... It took me forever and a day to find a clean set myself
Old 09-18-2011, 08:20 AM   #10
va240dude
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
I honestly I don't know, do you know if there something I can look for to confirm whether or not they're OEM?

Man well it will probably take me that long to find a nice set too! GLWS
Old 09-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #11
Volcom887
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Volcom887 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
60 for the silvia grill lmk ill pp u the cheese asap
Volcom887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:54 AM   #12
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcom887 View Post
60 for the silvia grill lmk ill pp u the cheese asap
no thanks.

EDIT: Silvia Grill pending to Detroit.Tee.Tee

Last edited by twistedsymphony; 09-18-2011 at 10:32 AM..
Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

I've got some new items

S14 non-leather steering wheel with airbag and cruise control buttons - $80 shipped
(top of the wheel is chewed up a little, you can't see it from the driver's seat but you can looking in through the windshield.) I'm willing to part out the wheel if someone just wants the airbag ($50 shipped) or the cruise control buttons ($25 shipped).

S14 USDM clock spring - $30 shipped

Muteki Lug nuts - $40 shipped

I got these new as part of a wheel trade and never used them. Then I needed to run them for 2 weeks while I waited delivery of some Rays lug nuts, so they're practically new.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #14
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Bump #1
I've still got most of this stuff.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #15
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
lol 220 for usdm headlights. nice brakes though.
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #16
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
lol 220 for usdm headlights.
find me a set in the same condition currently for sale for less (including shipping and fees) and I'll price match it.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #17
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
everybodies giving you shit because your zenki parts are way overpriced.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #18
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob22 View Post
everybodies giving you shit because your zenki parts are way overpriced.
I priced everything based on what I found similar items selling for... as I stated, if you can find similar items priced better I WILL price match them...

I don't think they're overpriced, if you disagree then I welcome you to PROVE ME WRONG.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #19
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/41558...aillights.html
This guy is selling his foglights for $100 with brackets. Can you price match?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:35 PM   #20
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/41558...aillights.html
This guy is selling his foglights for $100 with brackets. Can you price match?
his price is without shipping... I'll gladly do $100+ shipping. what's your zip?
Old 11-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
his price is without shipping... I'll gladly do $100+ shipping. what's your zip?
98026. Should all fit in a medium sized priority box.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #22
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
98026. Should all fit in a medium sized priority box.
you got pm
Old 11-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #23
RoXiE.S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
RoXiE.S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$110 for a Silvia grill oh geez. Can get brand new one on eBay for 120 shipped -_- cmon now..
RoXiE.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #24
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
I priced everything based on what I found similar items selling for... as I stated, if you can find similar items priced better I WILL price match them...

I don't think they're overpriced, if you disagree then I welcome you to PROVE ME WRONG.
i bought MINT jdm ones for 100 shipped on here.

its your item and your price, good luck selling sir
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:07 AM   #25
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:

I do know that before use, the rotors were sent out for cryo treatment (which itself costs ~$130 + shipping both ways) which makes them much stronger, last longer, and much much less prone to warping or cracking. Cryogenic Processing of Brake

OEM R32 GT-Rbrakes have canted rotors so my guess is they are aftermarket but it's all good

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:37 AM   #26
bunny13
Zilvia Addict

bunny13 is an unknown quantity at this point
$30 shipped for the turn signals to 50315?
bunny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #27
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Fog lights, headlights, grill, and lug nuts all pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny13 View Post
$30 shipped for the turn signals to 50315?
sounds good to me, I'll PM you the paypal addy.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #28
bunny13
Zilvia Addict

Payment sent for signals. Thanks man
Old 11-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
bunny13
Zilvia Addict

Received signals today in awesome shape. Thanks again
Old 11-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #30
ov1989
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
ov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
I gota say everytime i come across u on here i see ur signature n stare at it for a few secs. love ur car man.

sorry for the off topic post OP lol
ov1989 is offline   Reply With Quote