Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
heavypork

Trader Rating: (0)
heavypork is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to heavypork
SR Sr20det splitfire coilpacks, arc oil pan

I'm going to post these up on eBay soon if they don't go here, but here's what I'm selling...

Splitfire coilpacks with everything from the original packaging including harnesses and amplifier box. They have about a total of 100 miles on them and I've decided to go a different route and right now the money in my pocket would be more beneficial. I paid 400$ for these, and I'd like to get 325$ seeing as they are almost brand new.

I'm also removing my ARC oil pan because my roommate who works at moroso was able to weld me up one of the moroso oil pans. The oil pan has the same amount of miles on it as the coilpacks, and I have the installation instructions, all the hardware, and ill also throw in some threebond sealer which is the same stuff we use at Nissan, its much better than the usual autoparts store crap.

I paid close to 500$ for this when it was available... They discontinued it recently so it's not for sale anymore, so I'd like to get 375$.

Although it shouldn't be a selling point, I also still have the stickers that come with both units as well.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
ie3.0
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ie3.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
IIRC, Moroso oil pan has the largest oil capacity. I ordered the same thing. Good chose bro GLWS
ie3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote