Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
Cool Chipotle Buy One Get One Free

Slickdeals NBC.com Deals, Coupons and Promos: Chipotle Buy One Get One Free Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Taco, or Salad via Printable Coupon (02/24/11 6:48am)

here you go homies.

enjoy :]

Last edited by mau5trap; 03-02-2011 at 10:17 PM..
mau5trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
ima eat that. but you used the f bomb. raise ur weppn hurr herr
Old 03-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Peptobismol not included

Old 03-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I am down for this.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:58 AM   #5
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I dont get why people even go to chipotle when real mexican food places in CA is super abundant.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #6
cardoza
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
cardoza is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I dont get why people even go to chipotle when real mexican food places in CA is super abundant.
For those of us stuck out in the boonies, this is lovely.
cardoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Thanks mate !
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
One main reason, the coupon deal. LOL otherwise I would not step inside a Chipolte unless I was at the Airport. Where your choices are limited.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #9
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Used this coupon 3 times already. Makes for a CHEAP lunch. You can keep reprinting them
Old 03-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
One main reason, the coupon deal. LOL otherwise I would not step inside a Chipolte unless I was at the Airport. Where your choices are limited.
Funny...

I never considered Chipolte as Mexican food... it is Americanized food....
Their Quesadilla is pretty good.. haha

I miss food choices in CA.... up here in OR is so lame choice in food.. Pizza or Burger thats all
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoza View Post
For those of us stuck out in the boonies, this is lovely.
the boonies being the other 49 states plus the rest of the world

California = the center of the universe
Old 03-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Don't think you're such hot shit, Cali. We have them in Pennsylvania. If we have them, they're no longer cool.

Chipotle is the shit, though.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Don't think you're such hot shit, Cali. We have them in Pennsylvania. If we have them, they're no longer cool.

Chipotle is the shit, though.
Wow chip on your shoulder? LOL

I don't think anyone in this thread was trumpeting Cali beyond the true statement that there are a lot of genuine authentic Mexican food places here. LOL

As there are in Arizona,Texas, New Mexico, Shit even in Chicago. LOL

Seriously, lol

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #14
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im in so cal and honestly chipotle is bomb didnt like it before but its just a good feel full and has that freshness about it vs your eri ali robi tobi bertos
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
juan3023
Leaky Injector

juan3023 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to this post I been eating chipotle for 2 days now lol thank you
juan3023 is offline   Reply With Quote