Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (65)
JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTunedMotorsports
FS Sr20VE 1n5 head setup for sale--REv high

SR20ve 1n5 vvl head swap for sr20det rwd.
I got the motor as a whole

Contact Jim
Will ship
paypal accepted
pm for an ?'s

You want to rev 9k and not worry about rocker arms here ya go

Notice the rocker arms are positioned on a shaft and are mechanical not hydrolic
For all of you that know this head is the head to use if you want to have not rocket prob and want big ports.
Is head outflows the stock sr20det low port head all day long..No need for porting or cams..
Before the vvl is activated the cam duration is like 240 and when it is activated its around 270-280

This head flows better than a ported sr20det low port head and wont have rocker failure..Get this and save $ before you dump 3k in a sr20det head,

This head comes complete with 2 oil activated vvl solenoids, valve cover, gasket, bolts stud bolts, etc
I can get you the intake mani, exhaust mani setup for this to work..tuning etc and tel you how to get it running..I have done a few of these setup for my customers.

$1000.00 Shipped UPS( but they cannot guarantee upright shipping)...Freight would be more but maybe safer (i can set this up)......i think this is a great starting point bc in the FS there needs to be a price

Last edited by JTunedMotorsports; 01-18-2011 at 01:27 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
ProjectPanda13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
ProjectPanda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ProjectPanda13
Would you happen to have any p12 heads for sale?
Thanks
-Dave
Old 01-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
nice price on the head

i know to have a sr20 head flow really well and hold up its like 4-5k dollars (i know because im selling mine) but to have the ve head work on an sr block, it ends up costing around the same (i know because im doing the ve head currently)

the the reason i am going ve head is because it seems to be a more bullet proof motor from factory, even though im building it, and because it flows really well (also its different) but for simplicity for your average sr 240 owner, i would say stick with the sr head. im doing full Mazworx ve conversion kit because they delt with most of the issues involved with this conversion. but its still alot more work to convert then to just stick with the sr head. just my .02

great price though and someone is going to be really happy doing a ve head.

good luck with the sale
Old 01-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
nice price on the head

i know to have a sr20 head flow really well and hold up its like 4-5k dollars (i know because im selling mine) but to have the ve head work on an sr block, it ends up costing around the same (i know because im doing the ve head currently)

the the reason i am going ve head is because it seems to be a more bullet proof motor from factory, even though im building it, and because it flows really well (also its different) but for simplicity for your average sr 240 owner, i would say stick with the sr head. im doing full Mazworx ve conversion kit because they delt with most of the issues involved with this conversion. but its still alot more work to convert then to just stick with the sr head. just my .02

great price though and someone is going to be really happy doing a ve head.

good luck with the sale
thats bad advice dude^^^.i would only say that if money were an issue..but to compare the two and choose an built sr head over a stock ve head swapped over is just rediculous...it will out perform,period.

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross.cottrill View Post
thats bad advice dude^^^.i would only say that if money were an issue..but to compare the two and choose an built sr head over a stock ve head swapped over is just rediculous...it will out perform,period.

I know i dont get it..ppl just say stuff to talk...and im just trying to sell this and ppl want to start a discussion....but yea i have done 3 of these setup so i have def experience with the set up, its hands down the way to to go if you want to make some power that is reliable..
Old 01-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Is this compatable with an s14 sr ?

What are the aftermarket options with this head(cams, gears, ect...)?

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Old 01-18-2011, 05:32 AM   #7
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
Is this compatable with an s14 sr ?

What are the aftermarket options with this head(cams, gears, ect...)?
yes its compatible,just extensively search it .as far as cams go,you will find that they offer pretty much whatever you need in a factory option.sr cam gears will work on this head.

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
Old 01-18-2011, 06:04 AM   #8
nissangtr1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
nissangtr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That mazworx kit is compatible with the s14 sr block right Ross? Nothing else needed? I found a head here locally and might pick it up. Bump for the OP. Good price

RB26 Powered Beast
Old 01-18-2011, 06:51 AM   #9
P3tchSR

Trader Rating: (5)
P3tchSR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
There is no stock intake manifold that fits on this swap? I read someone saying a s14 sr20det but have only actually seen custom ones.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #10
s15lover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
s15lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to s15lover
I got the Mazworx plates for this thing too if anyone picks this up. Great price btw...I didn't need the plates because I have a p12 vvl head. I'm telling you guys this is the route to go...I sold my fully built s13 blacktop head and went this route. The lack of floating rocker arms alone makes this gold! not to mention the better flow capabilities and super aggressive cam profiles that are available.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tchSR View Post
There is no stock intake manifold that fits on this swap? I read someone saying a s14 sr20det but have only actually seen custom ones.
thats not a very bright question...um because its a front wheel drive application to start,so how the hell is a manifold facing the wrong way work???it is a mandatory aftermarket piece for the swap you need to buy.

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Old 01-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #12
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

still for sale buyer had personal issue come up.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #13
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Sold sold sold
Closed Thread