Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
s14 Price Drop!!!!! S14 SR Oem, Enthalpy, Sard 550's, Z32 Maf, and more!!!!

Well it finally happened after 4 long years of daily driving abuse. The oil rings took a shit. Long story short catch can line melted shut, blowby blew dipstick out, oil went everywhere, and rings went with it. On to the good stuff. These parts are either off of my now not running zenki model sr20 motor or off of another running long block that I have purchased and am rebuilding to put in the car. All parts are in perfect working condition. Please feel free to ask any questions but I will try to clearly and accurately detail everything. Parts will be added to the list as I get further into my tear down but be patient, if it is not listed then I DONT have it available. All prices DONT include shipping. Local pickup in Houston is welcome. Lowballers will be ignored.

Like new Defi D-Gauge Boost (psi). White face with blue illumination. Very minor blemishes on face that cant be seen unless you are about 2inchs away from gauge. Includes original mounting bracket and original box. $45

S14 Sard 550cc injectors w/ S14 fuel rail. These are practically brand new. Ran on my car for approx. 500 miles. They were flow tested by the guy I bought them from and will provide that sheet with purchase.: $335

Enthalpy S14 SR WC Ecu w/ three tuned chips. Will not part the chips.: $350
Chip 1: Complete stock tune
Chip 2: 550cc injectors, z32 maf, 256/264 cams, walbro 255, 15psi daily, 7400rpm redline
Chip 3: Exact same as above except 850cc injectors.

3" Intake Tube: $35
ASPEC Filter: $15
Circuit Sports mini oil catch can with lines also available. $20

Also available are a perfect condition set of Oem Intake and Exhaust cams with gears. The intake gear is in good shape and doesnt make any noise and activates fine. Would like to sell all together for $150. Will include the oil squirters for an additional $25.

I have a set of B-Magic S14 Kouki 30mm front fenders available. The passenger side fender is in perfect condition. The driverside fender was involved in an accident. The place where the headlight mounts is busted and there are some crackes here there throughout the fender. Nothing a little time and fiberglass cant fix. I have more pix if you would like. Only showing the driverside and the damage. Local pickup only and asking $75.

S15 T28 Turbo: $old!!!!!!!
S14 T2 Megan Racing Manifold $old!!!!!
Compressor inlets: $old!!!!!
Megan Racing Dump T28: $old!!!!!
Circuit Sports SS T28 coolant and oil lines $old!!!!!!
Z32 Mafs w/ Pigtail $old!!!!!!!!
Altima Fans $old!!!!!!!

Once again any questions feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]. More parts will be added later. Thanx, Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 08-16-2009 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Added new parts!!!!!!! Sold some parts!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
s15specR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
s15specR is making a name for him/her selfs15specR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Would you sell the exhaust cam gear ? I can even trade you an s13 cam gear ?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Hey man I would rather give it a couple days to see if anyone is possibly interested in buying it altogether as a kit. If no interest comes then I will let you know. Thanx, Cameron
Old 07-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
hungryjoseph
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hungryjoseph is making a name for him/her selfhungryjoseph is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i want your turbo, just the turbo only. do you have a pic of the turbine housing?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #5
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Talking. GLWS.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryjoseph View Post
i want your turbo, just the turbo only. do you have a pic of the turbine housing?
Hey man I would really like to sell it all as a kit if possible. So if you can hold off for a day or two then I will let you know when I am ready to part it out. As for the pix these are the best I can do right now since I haven't pulled it all apart. Is there something in particular you are looking for? Thanx, Cameron

Old 07-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
hungryjoseph
Leaky Injector

hungryjoseph is making a name for him/her selfhungryjoseph is making a name for him/her self
yeah, i wanted to see if the divider was there on the turbine side for the wastegate. let me know when you want to part the turbo out, i have cash in hand
Old 07-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryjoseph View Post
yeah, i wanted to see if the divider was there on the turbine side for the wastegate. let me know when you want to part the turbo out, i have cash in hand
Yeah its been awile since I have had it apart, but if I remember correctly it does have the divider. I remember cause when I replaced the turbo dump I notived the new dump didn't have a divider and my old one did and thats when I took a look at the turbo and noticed it did. Anyways I will get it apart and get some pix.

Im gonna *BUMP* this up. All items are still available in kit form. If no one comes through on those by tomorrow evening then I will part it all. Multiple item purchases will get first dibs.

Thanx, Cameron
Old 07-31-2009, 09:57 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

FINAL BUMP Help support a student with big build dreams.

Added some more parts to the list. Once again any questions feel free to pm, or email me at [email protected]

Thanx for looking, Cameron
Old 08-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Price Drop!!!! and full update on all parts. Make me some offers take this stuff off my hands. If you are interested but cant afford or just wanna help out then please bump this up.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #11
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
hey are those injectors will fit s13 redtop sr?

if u still have this by end of the month ill swoop em

ill be coming over to florida hehhee
Old 08-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah the injectors will fit s13/s14. They are just in an s14 rail. I dont want to pull them cause im afraid i might damage them so ill leave that up to the buyer. Thanx and just let me know.
Cameron
Old 08-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #13
prides14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
prides14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to prides14
still got the defi boost gauge how much shipped to 07060 paypal ready
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
240tuned91
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240tuned91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
pm me about maf
Old 08-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240tuned91 View Post
pm me about maf
Z32 MAFS w/ Pigtail has been $old!!!!!!!! to 240tuned91.

Thanx a lot guys. I have updated the list of stuff available and all prices are obo. So make me some offers and take the rest of this stuff off my hands please. Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #16
Shift n Drift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Shift n Drift has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
edit- i just read it
Old 08-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
95s-14
Zilvia Member

95s-14 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much to ship the altima fans? to 38135?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #18
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95s-14 View Post
how much to ship the altima fans? to 38135?
Sorry man the Altima fans have been sold. Everything else listed is still very available and all prices are negotiable.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #19
Timeless513
Leaky Injector

Timeless513 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Timeless513
what maf is that and is it for sale if so how much
Old 08-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #20
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

The maf is a Z32 N62 but it has been SOLD. Sorry but thanx for the interest.
Cameron
Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #21
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT Trying to revive some interest in these parts. Just a few things left that need to go. All prices have been lowered. Everything is negotiable. Make me some offers. Thanx, Cameron
Old 10-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #22
SleepyBrown_69

Trader Rating: (0)
SleepyBrown_69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much for the injectors shiped to 32907
Old 10-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #23
rms13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
rms13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
if you are still selling, how much for aspec filter and circuit sports catch can shipped to 50317
Old 10-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #24
yoozef
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yoozef is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
if the intake tube comes with couplers, i'll take it for $20 shipped to 10523, pm if you wanna do that
Old 10-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #25
AE_Racer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AE_Racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I got 35 shipped for the filter and catch can to 32608. Paypal ready lmk
Old 10-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #26
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Sorry guys all those parts have been SOLD. I actually have a new thread here http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/27712...ml#post3012335 with what I still have available.
MODS: I need this thread closed please.
Thanx, Cameron
Closed Thread