Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
s14 Used Origin, B-Magic, JIC RUCAS, Earls T28 Lines, Cheap!!!!!

Alright guys I found some stuff laying around the apartment that is taking up space. And quite frankly Im broke and this stuff needs to go. Everything is OBO and needs to go FASTTTTT.

First up is a set of used B-Magic 30mm S14 front fenders. The passenger side fender if is perfect condition. I was involved in a slight fender bender on the driver side so that fender is cracked some as can be seen in the pix. The bracket where the headlight mounts is gone and the corner is busted. Its fiberglass so anyone that knows how to fiberglass, this is the deal for you. I am asking $100 obo. I would prefer local pick up on these unless you want to pay for shipping.

Next up is a set of used Origin 50mm S14 overfenders. The passenger fender is in good condition. The driverside fender has a depression in the middle that can be easily fixed with a layer of fiberglass. Once again someone willing to save a buck and do a little work themselves, this is for you. Asking $100 obo. Prefer local pick up on these as well.

Next are used JIC S14 RUCAS. They were installed on my car for about 2 years. I pulled them off to replace with some Peak Performance pieces. They are still in good working order although when I pulled them off I was not able to get the inner adjustment spindle to turn. The back of them are open so they might be seized up but im sure with a little penetrating oil or heat, they should come right loose. Asking $130 obo.

Here we have a set of S14 Blacktop oil squirters pulled in perfectly working order. Asking $30 obo.

380cc Injectors have been SOLD!!!!!!!

Intake and Hotpipe are SOLD!!!!!

All 3 T28 SS lines have been SOLD!!!!!

Last but not least is an oem sr a/c pulley with tension bolt. This was pulled from my blacktop in perfect working order. Asking $20 obo.

Once again all parts are obo and I am willing to ship everything accept the fenders at the buyers expense. All parts sold as is and are described to the fullest of my knowledge. No refunds. Please let me know if you have any questions and either pm me or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Paypal accepted only unless local pick up.
Thanx, Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-21-2009 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: Got the pix working.
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*BUMPAGE* I really need to get this stuff sold so help me out guys. If you see something you need just shoot me an offer. Im pretty open on prices. Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
this is a stupid question. but if i bought all 3 lines, would that be all i need for an s14 T28 on my red top? i keep hearing different things so i just want to make sure.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes if you get all three lines, they will work for the t28 on an s13 sr. You just need to reuse the oil banjo bolt from the oil hardline when converting over. Thanx and let me know. Cameron
Old 01-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

List has been updated with everything that has been sold. Everything still listed is price negotiable and ready to go. I would still like local pick-up on the fenders.
Cameron
Old 03-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
jdmtwin

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmtwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You still have the 50mm over fenders??? If so lmk ill get em off ya
jdmtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes they are still available. I sent you a pm. Thanx, Cameron